剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表
她抛弃了我们
She throws us away.
因为她没时间管我们
Cause she has no time for us.
现在 我知道你不知道发生了什么
Now, I know you don't know what happens here,
所以让我告诉你有关这个地方 这个所谓的
so let me tell you this place in some.
政♥府♥安♥全♥部♥门
Government Security Department.
都是些上不得台面的 秘密行动
Nice off book.
他们操控时间
they manipulate.
他们想回到过去时就会把时间倒回去 没人知道
They turn the clock back whenever they want, and no one knows.
除了他们想了解的人
Except the people they want to know.
有一种血清 给你注射后就能让你清醒并且自己经历一切 但是
There's a serum that can give you to wake you up and experience everything yourself, but...
我们的母亲
Our mother.
不认为我们值得拥有
Didn't think we deserved to have that.
甚至都不肯承认这些事是真的
Wouldn't even acknowledge it if it was true.
是我们的爸爸最后告诉了我们
It's our dad who finally tells us that!
爸死了 -他今天被杀了
He was killed today.
那是未来发生的事
That's the life of the future.
他在未来还活着 哦 我明白了 是你干的
He's still alive in the future.
布莱森 你父亲的死
Your Father's death.
跟我一点关系都没有
had nothing to do with me.
她恨他
She hates him!
他在她烧了笔电后就离开了她
He left her after she burned the laptop.
那是今天的事
That was today.
对 就是今天 我也在场 我差点死了
Yeah, it was today. I was there. I nearly died.
我绝不会
I would never!
让你受到伤害
Put to you in harm's way.
嘿 各位 好消息是
Hey, well, you know, here's some good news.
你♥爸♥不会死
Your dad's not gonna stay there.
实验室也不会被烧毁
That lab's not gonna stay burnt down
因为我们要把时间倒回到卡点
because we're going back to the checkpoint.
是不是啊 韦斯
Ain't that right, Wiz?
我已经告诉你了
I've already told you.
这不像你想的那么容易
That's not how this works.
但你可以把爸救活啊
But you could bring back Dad.
她不想把他救活
She don't want to bring him back.
她就是想杀了他
She don't want to kill him.
别再这么说了
Stop saying that!
我们不会因为不喜欢事情发展的结果就把时间倒回去
We don't turn back time because we don't like how things turned out.
这不是一个塑造完美世界的工具
It's not a tool to sculpt a perfect world.
这是重生
It's a Hail Mary!
是其它手段
It's what you do.
都不起作用时
when everything else.
我们才会做的事
has failed.
我们用它
We use it.
是为了拯救世界 而不是让世界变得更好
To save the world, not make it a better place.
这个组织的建立是有自己的原则的
That is the principle that this entire organization was founded on.
这就是原则
It is the rule.
就是为了维持
that maintains order.
这个世界的秩序
in this world.
而且这件事没有商量的余地
and it is non!
你可以折磨我
You can torture me.
随便怎样都行
AlI You Want
但这事
But it is.
没得商量
Negotiable.
不过他不会折磨你
Except he's not gonna torture you.
对吗 妈 他要折磨的是我们
Is he, mom? He's gonna torture us!
呼叫指挥室
Do you want us to control?
我这里有麦克唐纳和几个人准备进来给韦斯局长做简报
Yeah, I've got MacDonald and a few of the lads down here coming in for a debrief with Director Wesley.
我这里没有你们这个日程啊
I, er, don't have that on today's schedule, I'm afraid.
他说日程里绝对有
He says it's definitely in the diary.
草
Oh shit.
有四个人正进来要给韦斯做简报
I've got four guys here expecting a debrief with Wes.
拖住他们 -我做不到啊
Stool them.
必须拖住 -怎么拖啊
We are going to have to.
找个理由
Think of something.
这事的发展看来对你很不利啊 你知道吧
This is going to go very badly for you, you do know that don't you.
如果你不能按我们说的做 事情发展恐怕会对你很不利
You know, as bad as this is gonna go, if you don't tell her, we ask.
你以为这是我第一次在一个房♥间里跟人对峙
You think this is the first time I've been in a room like this,
被人绑在椅子上并且受人威胁吗
with someone tied to a chair and someone making threats?
你以为我会不知道哪些威胁是真的 哪些威胁只是扯淡
You think I don't know when those threats are real and when they're bullshit?
见鬼
Oh God.
你看 威胁别人是一回事
It's one thing to make threats.
但想要一路坚持到底就是另一回事了
It's quite another to go through with it.
我觉得这叫做坚信的勇气
It's called having the courage of your convictions,
而我认为你就正好缺乏了这种勇气 年轻人
and I think you're pretty bloody low on courage, young man.
麦克唐纳 -是
Yeah
计划有变
Yeah, change your plan, now.
有点操蛋这事
Bit of a fuck- up, actually, eh?
老大的时间定重了 她让我跟你说
Boss has double booked up there, she asked me to...
让你们在这先等会
Have your weight down here.
-等多久 -半小时吧
好吧
Alright sir.
我有足够的勇气去做这事
how I've got the courage of my convictions.
是嘛
Oh, really?
尽管我要承受自己做过的事
even though I'd dealt my gun already.
你做了什么并不重要
It doesn't matter what you've done already!
重要的是你现在能做什么
It matters what you can do now.
你是真不知道自己在干预什么 对吧
you really don't know what you're meddling with here.
今天 我们拯救了世界
We saved the world.
尽管没有任何头条会说 也没有人会举♥行♥庆典 但事实上就是如此
And there won't be any headlines and no one's gonna throw any parades, but it happened.
我们消除了有史以来对我们生活方式最大的威胁之一
We removed one of the greatest threats to our way of life that has ever existed.
而你想让我撤销
and you want me to undo it.
你可以毁了机器 如果你真的想这么做
You can destroy the machine if that's what you really want to do.
我们只想找到我们的朋友 将他们带回到本来的地点
We just want to get our friends, take them back to where we came from
然后你可以销毁所有我们曾经在这里出现过的证据
and then you can destroy all the evidence we were ever even here.
销毁所有的证据吗
Destroy all the evidence?
人就是证据
The people are the evidence.
我们要销毁的是思想 那就是时间旅行的想法
It's the idea we must destroy. That's what time travel is.
一个想法
An idea.
想彻底消灭电灯吗
Want to get rid of the electric lamp?
你不是用脚去踩碎每个灯泡然后就以为自己完成了任务
You don't stamp on every light bulb and think you've done the job!
而是应该给托马斯·爱迪生的脑袋上来一枪
You put a bullet in Thomas Edison's head.
还要除掉所有看到他设计的人
and the head of anyone who ever saw his designs.
这才是你应该做的
That's what you do.
你想除掉一个蜂巢吗
You wanna get rid of a wasp's nest?
那你就得杀了蜂王
You killed a fucking queen.
所以你才不能离开
That's why you can't leave.
格雷博士
Dr Gray.
所有为她工作过的人
everyone who ever worked for her.
他们都死了
They're dead!
而我绝不会让他们再活过来
And they are staying.
他们不能再活过来哈
Oh, is that a stain, Dad?
那我看你儿子特么也不能再活过来了
That's a fucking boy stain, Dad, huh?
你以为我闹着玩的
Do you think I'm playing?
我可不是来这闲扯淡的
Because I didn't come here to play.
而且是时候你理解这一点了
And it's about time you started comprehending that.
搞定了吗
Is it done?
我给你们拖了半小时 但你们得快点了
I've put your half an hour, but you need to hurry.
我们没时间了
好吧 韦斯 你听着
Okay, where is listening to me?
在今晚结束之前 你会发布黑色警报
By the end of this evening, you are going to have caught a cold black.
你可以在我伤害你儿子们之前或者之后发布
Now you can do that before I hurt your sons or after.
儿子们 儿子们 你听到自己说什么了吗 我只有一个儿子
Do you hear yourself? I have one!
那个孩子
I have that boy.
他才是我儿子
That's not my son.
他不是 他只是个异常
It's an aberration.
就不该存在 不应该在这 你
It shouldn't exist. It shouldn't be here. You!
也不应该在这 你看不到这有多危险吗
Shouldn't be here. Don't you see how dangerous it is?
鉴于我们在这做的一切 你真的想要这么聊吗
Considering what we do here, you really want to talk?
一个真正的时光机
A true time machine.
改变了一切
it changes everything.
没有安全
Nothing is safe.
剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表