剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表
关掉 快关掉
Shut it down. Shut it down!
我们创造出了个黑洞
We've created a Black Hole.
这是怎么了 -由于两个黑洞合并
What the hell happened? - It was an omission of gravitational radiation,
导致引力辐射遗漏
caused by two Black Holes merging together.
怎样才能不再次爆♥炸♥ -黑洞已经开始
How do we stop it exploding again? - It's already started
坍缩了 -所以后面这三周 我们要继续活在循环里吗
collapsing in on itself. - So we're gonna keep living the next three weeks on loop?
他们都是科学家 建造出了
They're Scientists. They built the machine
导致第二个奇点的机器 -要是找到他们
that caused the second singularity. - So we find them...
告诉我惠勒博士在哪
Just tell me where Dr. Wheeler is.
叫他们造出时光机 -我们就能回去
...they build you a machine. - We go back.
在第二个奇点形成前绕过时间定点 阻止这一切
Past the check- point before the second singularity was created. Stop it.
拯救珍妮特 -打破时间循环
Rescue Janet. - Cancel the loop.
所有人就都能幸福地活下去了
Everyone lives happily ever after.
我们找到萨姆森医生了 -他在瑞士阿尔卑斯山
We found Dr. Samson. - Swiss Alps.
你是来杀我的吗 -我是来救你小命的
Are you here to kill me? - Came here to keep you alive, actually.
你要给我们造一台时光机
We're going to make you build us a time machine.
你能说些关于格蕾博士的事吗 -对我们来说 她像神一样
Can you tell me about Dr. Gray? - She was Godlike, to us.
她去世你们一定很伤心 -她是被人谋杀的
Must have been really difficult when she died. - When she was murdered.
我们知道韦斯遇到了格蕾博士 她隐瞒了此事
We know Wes met Dr. Gray. We know she covered it up.
格蕾博士是被谋杀的 她的实验室在2012年被烧毁
We know Dr. Gray was murdered and her lab burnt down in 2012.
我们也查到 拉撒路探员在同一时间
And we now know, conveniently, that Lazarus agent who suffered burns
手臂烧伤 -你找到时光机的时候
at the exact same time. - When you were working on the machine,
又看到是谁被传送回来了吗 -嗯
did you see who was sent back? - Yeah.
你要有危险了 -你是谁
Your life's about to be in danger. - Who are you?
嗨
Hi.
什么 贝琪吗
Oh, what? Becky? !
那是谁啊
Who was that?
是布莱森
兄弟 我不知道你觉得我♥干♥了什么 但 -不是你做过而是你会做
Listen, man. I don't know what you think I done, but- - - It's what you're gonna do.
什么
What?
丹尼尔斯小姐 我是布莱森
Miss Daniels? I'm Bryson.
我是你前往2012年任务的联络人
I'm gonna be your handler on the mission to 2012.
你知道我们可能会命丧于此
You know it's probably gonna kill us, don't you?
时光机已经过彻底检测过了 -是吗
The machine's been thoroughly tested. - Yeah?
怎么检测的
On what?
好吧 布莱森
Okay, Bryson.
我猜你是退役军人 现在转行做私人承包商
I'm guessing ex- military, turned private contractor?
他们挖你来
Headhunted by our friends here,
承诺有双倍的薪水
with the promise of double your salary
还有机会第一个坐上时光机
and the chance to be the first fuckboy to ride a time machine.
差不多 -差不多呀
Something like that. - "Something like that"
重要的是 等我们回到过去
Look, it's important that when we get there.
我们必须团结一心 明白吗
yeah, we have to be a team. You understand that?
我们都有自己的任务要完成
We all have our jobs to do.
如果我们尽我们最大的努力去做
And if we do them to the best of our abilities,
我们将成功完成我们的使命
we will be successful in our mission.
我的任务是和格蕾博士一起完成她的项目
Well, my job is to work with Dr. Gray, on completing her project.
这样我们就能消除你们制♥造♥的混乱 -没错
So we can undo the mess, you lot created. - That's right.
你的任务呢 -我要确保你做好你的工作
What's your job? - My job's to make sure you do your job.
要是我没做好呢
And if I don't?
我跟你讲清楚
Let's be really clear about this.
如果你用暴♥力♥威胁我女儿
If you use the threat of violence against my daughter
以图控制我
to try and control me
我会宰了你的
I will kill you
一有机会就宰了你
at the first available opportunity.
一有机会我就立马下手
The first available opportunity.
希望事情不会发展到那种地步
Well, let's hope it doesn't come to that, shall we?
因为人类的生存取决于这次任务成功与否
Because humankind's survival rests on the success of this mission,
丹尼尔斯小姐 我早该想到
- Miss Daniels. I should have thought
就一点足够激励我们尽力了
that would have been motivation enough!
你可以叫我珍妮特
You can call me Janet.
毕竟咱俩可能会死在一起
We're probably gonna die together,
所以还是直呼其名吧
so, may as well be on first- name terms, hey?
我知道你会让我骄傲的
I know you will do me proud.
根据计算 你会在贝琪之后到达
According to calculations you'll arrive right after Becky.
最好希望如此
You'd better fucking hope so.
布莱恩是我们最厉害的员工
Bryson's the best man we've got.
这个任务交给他最放心
I wouldn't trust anyone else with this mission.
贝基 -妈妈 -没事的
Becky! - Mum! - It's okay.
没事的 你没事了
It's okay. It's okay. You're okay.
没事了
You're okay.
我了解你 乔治·阿多
I know you, George Addo.
我了解你
I know you.
乔治
Georgel-
低下身子
Stay down! -
快走 走啊
Go! Go, go, go, go.
我在巴塞罗那见过你
I saw you in Barcelona.
那时你六岁 -的确是那时
When you were six. - That time, yeah.
第二次是在2022年时 我16岁
The second time I lived through 2022, I was 16.
你从小就被带走了 -是的
So you were taken when you were little? - Yes.
我从小就和母亲分开
They separated me from my mum.
被抓进山里
Took me to somewhere in the mountains.
那里看起来像个工厂
I remember thinking it looked like a factory.
那里有很多人 很嘈杂 我很害怕
There were lots of people there. It was loud. I was scared.
他们让我坐进个小房♥间里
They made me lie down in this chamber.
我只记得很吵很亮
All I remember is noise and light,
小房♥间突然飞快地动起来 快到我尖叫
and then suddenly moving so, so fast and screaming,
一切又戛然而止
and then it stopped.
我下去
And I got out, and
妈妈和布莱森也在
...and Mum and Bryson were there.
是那个想杀我的人吗
What, the guy that just tried to kill me?
嗯 -好吧
Yeah. Okay.
我们在黑暗中走了几英里 走到了外面
Then we walked for miles in the dark, and we were outside.
那时是2012年 -对的
In 2012. Yeah.
然后
And then.
我们走了很久 等了很久
Lots of traveling. Lots of waiting.
坐了几次飞机 最后到了伦敦
Couple of flights. We ended up in London
我们就是在那里认识凯蒂 格蕾博士的
which is where we met Kitty, Dr. Gray.
她是我妈妈的同事
Her and Mum were working together,
我们在实验室附近租了间小小公♥寓♥
so we had this little flat on campus near the lab.
方便去学校 -谢谢 太完美了
It's for visiting academics. - Thank you. It's perfect.
那时候她们白天一起工作
In the day they work together,
晚上一起出去玩
and in the evenings we'd hang out.
那段时间一切都很美好
For a while things were good. - Uh.
然后
And then.
有天晚上 布莱森叫醒了我
...one night, Bryson came and woke me up.
我听到尖叫声和枪声
And I could hear shouting and gunshots.
我闻到焦味 到处都是烟 我看不见也喘不上气
Smell burning. Everywhere was full of smoke. I couldn't see, or breathe.
我们走散了
We got separated.
那是我最后一次见他
It's the last I ever saw of him.
我继续往前走
So I kept walking.
我很害怕
I was so scared.
我看见妈妈在和一个男人争吵
I found my mum, and she was arguing with this guy
我从未见过那男人 但他穿着一身黑衣拿着枪
I'd never seen before, but he was dressed all in black and carrying a gun.
她在和他吵吗
She was arguing with him?
她在乞求他
She was begging him.
她求他 罗斯 求你别伤害她
She was begging him, "Ross, please don't hurt her. "
她叫他罗斯吗 -然后我就晕过去了
Ross? - It's the last I remember before I blacked out.
然后从医院里醒来
Woke up in a hospital.
显然我没有身份证 也没有身份记录 他们不知道该拿我怎么办
Obviously, I had no ID, and no records of me existed. No one knew what to do with me.
就把我送去了福利院
Got put in a care home.
被几个养父母收养过
Couple of different foster parents.
回忆不太美好
Bad times.
那你今天早上为什么会上那趟地铁的
So, how'd you come to be on that train this morning?
这点最奇怪了 -还有更奇怪的嘛
This is the weird part. - This is the weird part?
好吧我想这一切都有点奇怪
Yeah, well, it's all kind of weird, I guess.
但在我满18岁生日的前2天
But on my 18th birthday, which is in two days,
我收到张纸条 上面说大学里有个保险箱
I get a note with details of a lockbox at University.
里面有两样东西一把枪还有一张写着7月1日的纸条
And inside are two things: a gun, and a note that says on the 1st of July,
为了救你的命 我必须坐到地铁的那个座位
I need to be in that seat on that train to save your life.
所以我每次轮回都在那里等你来找我
剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表