剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表
带他去医务室
Take him to Mad Bay
-你今天干的不错
是嘛 我今天干的不错哈
Did well, okay.
我是说 那特么就是场
I mean Jesus Christ is that book.
我回家了
不
Oh, no.
我要怎么办
What do I do?
按住了
Keep pressure on something.
让血流慢点
Keep it down.
我的天
Oh, my god.
我已经尽力了
Oh, I'm trying.
我们得送他去医院
Oh, we should get him to a hospital.
但我觉得他撑不过去了 -不不不
Yeah, he's not going to make it. - No, no, no!
坚持住 坚持住
Just hold on, hold on!
我
I'm...
我叫 我叫布莱森
for me a lot of
是 我知道你叫布莱森
Yeah, I know. Your price is-
你想说什么
So what are you saying?
布莱森·韦斯利
Bryson Wesley
他是说自己叫布莱森·韦斯利吗
Did he just have Bryson Wesley?
现在我们要怎么办
So what are we gonna do now?
我不知道 所有人都死了
I don't know. Everyone's dead.
珍妮特死了 贝琪死了 过去的贝琪也死了
Janet's dead, Becky's dead, Arthur Becky's dead,
格雷博士死了 他也特么死了
Dr Grey's dead, he's fucking dead.
-我们失败了
我知道自己现在不该问这么蠢的问题
Thank you for asking a stupid question.
但是
But um...
有什么办法能让这些死了的人活过来吗
Isn't there a way we can just undead everyone?
我们能不能接触到时光机 然后回到一周前的过去
Haven't we got access to a machine? We can jump back a week.
不不不 我们接触不到时光机
No, no, no, we don't have access to a machine.
首先我们需要赶回拉撒路总部
First we need to get into Lazarus HQ,
然后我们要说服韦斯让我们用时光机
then we need to convince Wes to use it.
相信我 -这事可难上天了
Trust me, that's not easy.
行吧
right
布莱森·韦斯利
Bryson Wesley
他是韦斯的儿子
He's where's he's, son.
我都不知道她还有个儿子
Give me your shirt and I'll sleep!
可她就是有啊而且就是这家伙 -可他已经死了
Well she does, and it's this fucking gun!
我可没认出他来
他说让我们去拉撒路找他
He said for us to go and find him at Lazarus.
那就是他知道自己被抓并且带到那去了
Well he knows he was captured and taken there.
那也许他能劝说韦斯让我们去那个卡点
Or maybe he can help you convince Wes to use the checkpoint.
莎拉 -什么
I've had. - What?
不是你做了什么 而是你将要做的事
It's not what you've done, it's what you're gonna do.
这就是布莱森在地铁站对我说的话
That's what Breslin said to me at the tube station.
他说我就是个魔鬼 是个坏人
He said, "There was a monster that I'm evil. "
那你打算怎么做
So what are you gonna do?
我要利用布莱森来给我争取时间
I'm gonna use Bryson to make my stomach time.
是 是丹尼斯
-给你买♥♥的啤酒 -谢了
珍妮特怎么样了 -不咋样
Well, she's s**t, isn't she?
天 丹尼斯应该是出事了
I believe Dennis was gone.
实验室是怎么回事
What happened in the lab?
我们就是完成了任务
We did our jobs.
我们完成了任务 西弗
We did our job, Shiv.
让我们做什么我们就做了什么
We did what we were told to do.
让你们做什么了
And what were you told today?
把他们除掉 所有的一切
Take them out, all of them.
-杀戮任务 -对
-杀谁 为什么
-他们在造一样东西
化学武器是吗 韦斯是这么说的
chemical weapons.
都是骗人的对吧
It's a lie, isn't it?
还有个罗布雷夫 他也死了
There was another ribb- rove.
还有第二个珍妮特
There's a second genus.
她也在实验室 我不知道是怎么回事
She's in the lab.
是飞机 到底怎么回事啊 -我不知道
What's going on? - I don't know.
就像珍妮特和罗布雷夫
Like Janet and Rebirall.
他们从未来回来肯定是有原因的
They will come back for the future for some reason.
然后另一个也死了
And another dead.
这事肯定跟实验室的任务有关
And it's to do with what's in that lab, so...
所以到底是怎么回事 -是时光机 一个真正的
The fuck is going on? - It's a time machine.
一个特么荒唐诡异的情形
A fucking HG fucking wear situation.
所以你们是想去阻止它
That's what you were trying to stop.
但很明显你们没成功
But clearly, you haven't.
很明显没有
No, clearly not.
也许杀掉所有知情者并不是解决问题的办法 你说呢
Killing everyone who knows everything about it isn't the way to go, would you reckon?
他们拉出一具尸体 从火场里
That pulled out our body.
是个孩子 一个小姑娘
所以没错 我认为你说的对
So yeah, I reckon you're right.
你认为会是什么呢
What do you think it is?
未来到底发生了什么让珍妮特和罗布雷夫不得不回到过去
Whatever happened in the future to make Janet and Redbrob come back here?
一定是发生了特别糟糕的事
Something very fucking bad.
格雷格森 发生什么了 -为什么我们都回来了 -不知道
Gregson. What happened? Why'd we go back?
长官 怎么回事
Mum, what happened?
是你重置了时间吗
He reset the clock.
是 -为什么
I did.
我收到了情报
I've got intelligence.
目前还是保密级别
Classified for now.
你是需要我们 -重新再执行一遍任务
What do you need us to...
一切都在控制之下
It's all under control.
如果我没猜错 今晚一架飞机将会出现在伦敦上空然后紧急迫降
And this evening a plane is going to appear in the sky above London and make an emergency landing.
飞机上有3个男人和4个女人其中一个是你
On board are three men and four women and one of them is you.
我们要怎么做
What we're gonna do about it?
你要过去 然后问问你自己到底是怎么回事
And you're going to ask yourself what exactly is going on.
你要去哪
Where do you want to be?
我该去的地方
Where I'm supposed to be?
剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表