剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表
那就是珍妮特被送回去一个月后的事
it's about month after Janet was sent back too?
这么说我们在找的科学家们有个老板
So the scientist we’ ve been looking for had a boss who died
但12年前就死了 你大老远把我叫过来就为这事吗
12 year ago. You dragged me here for that?
不不 我是为了让你看这个
No. No, uh, I dragged you here for this.
韦斯早就认识她 为什么她从没跟任何人提过呢
Wes already knows about her. Now, why wouldn't she mention that to anyone?
不知道 但我觉得肯定不是因为她忘了
I don' t know, but I imagine it's not because it slipped her mind.
我觉得珍妮特被送回到格雷被杀之前是为了帮她完成研究
I think Janet was sent back to before Gray was killed to help finish her research.
可是派她回去要完成什么研究呢
What research would they need to finish?
就是这项研究导致了第二次奇点的发生
The already had a time machine. - Something caused that second singularity to appear.
我的推测是时间中断的混♥蛋♥们制♥造♥出了一种机器
My guess is these Time Break dickheads made a machine,
但不知道自己干了什么
but didn't know what they were doing.
所以他们是无意中造出了黑洞 然后导致了时间循环
They created the black hole that caused the time loop.
对 他们的机器很危险
Right, their machine is dangerous.
他们认为珍妮特和格雷能造出来一个安全点的机器
They think Janet and Gray can help them make a safe one
来弥补他们的过错
to fix their mistake.
那我们为什么还在循环里呢 -一定是出了什么事
How are we still in the loop? - Something must have happened.
那我们要做什么呢 -什么都不做
What do we do? - Nothing.
直到我们确定知道要对付的是什么 -不行 去它的吧
Until we’ re sure what we' re dealing with. - No, fuck that.
我要跟韦斯谈谈 -你不能跟韦斯谈
I wanna talk to Wes. - You don' t wanna talk to Wes.
你对她的指控根本毫无证据
You want to accuse her of something with absolutely no evidence,
这绝对是个坏主意 -还能是谁呢 西弗
that's an extremely bad idea. - Who else, Shiv?
所有人都死了 -也没都死 我们找到了萨姆森博士
Everyone else is dead. - They' re not all dead. We found Dr. Samson.
他还活着我们只是没办法及时赶到而已 -在哪
He's still alive, but we can't get to him in time. - Where?
瑞士阿尔卑斯山
Swiss Alps.
窗口有多久 -什么窗口 -机会窗口
What' s the window? - Window of what? - Fucking opportunity.
他在关卡出现后多久被杀的 -一小时左右
How long before he s killed after the checkpoint? - An hour, maybe.
我能赶到 -什么 怎么赶 -开车
I can get there. - What? How? - By car.
关卡出现时我在日内瓦
I'm in Geneva on the checkpoint.
你为什么在日内瓦呢 -因为我就在那啊 -我声明一点
Why are you in Geneva? - Because that s where I am. Just for the record,
你和韦斯之间 我更信任韦斯 -可不是嘛
between you and Wes...I trust Wes. - Naturally.
你去哪 -准备去打仗
Where are you going? - To get ready for a fight.
他看上去还不错
He seems well.
快点 雷吉 他中枪了
Hurry up, Reggie. He' s been shotl
你是来杀我的吗 -实际上我是来救你一命的
Are you here to kill me? I came here to keep you alive, actually.
谁派你来的 -拉撒路计划
The Lazarus Project.
我们是一个绝密的跨国组织
We're a top secret multinational organisation tasked with preventing
致力于防止和消除
and undoing the murder of dipshit scientists who should have known better
不该搞时间旅行的傻♥逼♥科学家们的被杀事件 关灯
than to mess about with time travel. Light.
所以你知道我被人追杀 -我知道你被人追杀
So you know I m being hunted? - I know you' re being hunted.
我知道追杀你的人已经离这很近了
I know the people hunting you are very close,
等他们一到就会杀了你
and they' re gonna kill you when they get here,
我之所以知道 是因为这事已经发生无数遍了
and I know, because it's happened many times already.
我的天哪 -有子弹吗 -只是个装饰品
Oh, my God. Yeah. Bullets? - It's decorative.
该死
Fucking hell.
他们试图除掉我们所有人
They' re trying to wipe us all out.
所有曾开♥发♥过机器的人
All of us who worked on the machine.
算是给你个教训
That’ ll teach you.
你在找什么 -武器
What are you looking for? - Weapons.
你没有武器吗 -没有
You haven't got a weapon? - No.
抱歉我没能有所准备 今晚我本来还有其他安排的 -比如呢
Sorry Im not better prepared. I had other plans this evening. - Like what?
有意思的是 我今晚原本计划自杀的 -为什么
Funny story, I were planning on killing myself. - Why?
不知道 很久以前的事了
Don't know. It were a long time ago.
今晚是很久以前吗 -原本是的
This evening was a long time ago? - Originally, yeah.
好吧 他们来了 赶紧趴地上 -那你呢
Okay, this is a shit show. Get down on the ground. - Well, what about you?
我跑这么老远可不是为了躲进壁橱里的
I didn't come all this way to hide in a cupboard.
离我近点 头低下
Keep close. Stay low.
赶紧特么上车
Get in the fucking car.
开车 -去哪 -哪都行
Drive! - Where? - Anywhere!
赶紧特么开车啊 可能还有人来
Just fucking drivel There could be more of them. -
喂 -我救下他了
Yes? I' ve got him.
谢天谢地 -你要追踪这个号♥码吗 -对
Oh! Thank God. - You need to track this number?
好 派一队人跟着我们吧
Good. Send the team after us.
丹尼斯
Dennis.
谢谢你
thank you. -
我该怎么做 -往前开就行 他们会找到你的
What do I do? - Just drive. They II find you.
别担心 我不会死太久的
Don't worry. It doesn t last.
我们讨论的是时间旅行的可能性
We talk of the possibilities of time travel.
梦想和机会 但我还想讨论一下
Of the dreams. The opportunities. But I want to also talk
时间旅行的成本 因为这可绝对不是免费的
of the cost, because time travel would not be a cost- free endeavour.
我们实际上谈论的是弯曲空间和时间的结构
We are effectively talking about bending the fabric of space and time.
把时间想成是一段橡皮筋 你开始拿着它玩
Think of time as a rubber band. And we start to play with it,
弯曲扭转 它开始被破坏
to bend and twist it. It starts to corrupt
坍塌 直到最后断裂
and crumble, until finally, it breaks.
不要误会 这些时间旅行的理论
Let us make no mistakes. These theoretical ideas of time travel,
其实就是破坏的理论
they are ideas of corruption.
我们宇宙中的粒子是一种有限的资源
The particles of our universe are a finite resource
它们只能承受一定数量的干扰
that can only withstand so much interference
之后就会受到不可挽回的破坏
before they are irreparably damaged.
我们曾经认为理所当然的一切
Before everything we once took for granted.
都会被夺走
is taken away from us.
我们曾经了解的世界
Before the world we once knew
也会永远消失
is lost forever.
剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表