剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表
一支铅笔吗
pencil.
实验四里还有一台机器 -那得假设他们已经造出来了
There's another machine in the lab. - Yeah, assuming they built it already.
还得假设拉撒路不会赶在我们之前过去把它给毁了
You know, assuming Lazarus haven't gone in there and destroyed it before we get there.
那就拿上东西过去看看咯
Well, let's grab your shit and go and find out.
我们得谈谈
We need to have a conversation.
谁要喝一杯
Who wants a pint?
所以你打算告诉我们
So, do you want to tell us
这特么的所谓时间旅行
what in the Jesus fucking time- travelling
到底是怎么回事吗
christ going on here?
我们来自2024年
We're from the year 2024.
几年后我们还没秃头挺不错的
It must be nice of us to have got hair.
那你们是怎么来这的 为什么来
So how and why are you here?
发生了一些非常不好的事对吧
Something's happened, something bad.
具体是什么
What is it?
是你
It's you.
这是贝琪
This is Becky.
她是我们的 -我是你女儿
She's our- I'm your daughtert
不可能
No.
行吧
Right, yeah.
她是2018年出生的
Yeah, she's born in 2018.
2024年 世界陷入了一个
In 2024, the world gets caught
永恒的三周循环之中
in an infinite three- week time loop.
你们两个被绑♥架♥然后带回到这里 -为什么带回到这里
Two of you get kidnapped brought back here. - Brought back here why?
实验室里的机器 -时光机 你会帮他们造出来
The machine in the lab. The time machine. You're helping them build it.
那为什 -我曾经经历过一次时光机被毁 所有知情者被杀
I was once the machine destroyed and everyone who knows how it works killed.
包括你
Including you.
那未来我在哪呢
So where am I in the future?
我跟你在一起干什么了
What am I doing with you?
你在2018年丢了颗手榴弹然后被炸飞了
You drop a hand grenade in 2018 and get blown up.
真好笑
Very funny.
你特么认真的吗
Are you fucking serious?
问她 她也在场
Last girl, she was there.
我丢了颗手榴弹
I dropped a hand grenade?
你当时在场 -对
And you were there? - Yeah.
你都没阻止我 -没
And you didn't stop her? - No.
我靠
Jesus.
你是谁
Who are you?
阿奇 -很高兴认识你 阿奇
Archie. - Well, it's nice to meet you, Archie.
我们好好谈谈如何让我避免在未来被炸飞的事吧
Let's have a long conversation about how to avoid me getting blown up in the future.
那么 未来的我和过去的你现在都在实验室
So, future, me and past, you're in the lab right now. Mm- hmm.
我们需要去救他们
And we need to go and save them.
然后送她们回2024年的家
And get them home to 2024.
然后在这个过程中 解除一个无限的三周循环
And in the process, undo an infinite three- week time loop.
计划就是如此
That's the plan.
那我们就去吧
So let's go do that.
有人会用电线打火吗 -我会
Anyone know how to hotwire a car? - I do.
如果布莱森 那个孩子
If Bryson took a kid, you know, well
我当时是不得已而为之
he did what I had to do.
我是说 这是早晚的事 是一定会发生在
I mean, it was always going to happen, but it really did happen
时间线的某个点上
somewhere at some timeline, like
就像命运还是什么的
fate or whatever.
我不知道从时间旅行的发明
I don't know what the steps on the journey
到你用电♥话♥把一个十几岁的孩子
from the invention of time travel to you
打得半死
beating a teenager half to death
这中间到底经历了什么
with a telephone are.
也许就是命运吧
Maybe it was fate.
也许这是你阻止它发生的机会
Maybe it was your chance to stop it.
我不知道该怎么做 你也不知道 谁都不知道
I don't know how it works. Neither do you. Neither does anyone.
应该值得吧
It'll be worth it, Tom.
如果我们来到这做了该做的事 那一切就都值得
If we save everyone, if we do what we came here to do, it'll all have been worth it.
你觉得他们现在会在谈什么呢
What do you think they're talking about in there now?
不知道
I don't know.
问清楚自己怎么死的
Finding out how they died.
他们如何分崩离析 如何搞砸了一切的
How they fell apart. How they fucked up.
一切我们本不该知道的事
All the things we're not supposed to know.
罗斯不该知道6年后他是怎么死的
Ross isn't supposed to know that he dies in six years.
珍妮特不该知道她失去了一个孩子
Janet isn't supposed to know that she loses a child.
罗布雷夫不该知道他会成为
Rebrov isn't supposed to know that he becomes
罗布雷夫
Rebrov.
而你也不该知道自己伤了那个孩子
And you weren't supposed to know that you hurt that boy.
现在你觉得他们会怎么做 乔治 你觉得他们会接受吗
Now what do you think they're gonna do, George? Do you think they're gonna accept it?
还是你觉得他们会试图改变它
Or do you think they're gonna try and change it?
因为我知道自己会怎么做
Because I know what I would do.
大家都会那么做
It's what everyone would do.
也是大家将要做的
It's what everyone's going to do.
行动
Move!
是我
Yes.
长官 3辆车接近了目标地
Ma'am, 3 cars have just approached the target
我们大约有10个人进了大楼里
and we've got around ten people entering the building.
先不要行动
Hold steady.
有一队人正在接近北入口
We've got a group approaching the north entrance.
我知道了 萨姆森博士 让他们进来吧
I see, Dr. Sumpton. Let them in.
收到
Copy that.
爸爸
Daddy!
你来了
You came.
当然他会来
Carcer did.
那就好
Good.
又见面了
Hello again.
你还好吧
You all right?
克里斯通过了测试成了场地经理
I just thought you should know in 2024, Chris will finish just like the manager.
她通过了对吧
She passed, mate.
老鹰乐队加油
Go, Eagles.
老鹰乐队加油
Go, Eagles.
不
No.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mum.
你是我姐姐吗
Are you my sister?
比那个还好
Even better, mate.
我是你
I'm you.
打扰一下 虽然这场面是挺有意思 但我们能
Excuse me, this is all very intriguing, but can we just...
我勒个去
Fuck hell.
你好啊
Hi there.
你那衬衫我现在还留着呢
Still have that shirt, actually.
我一点都不吃惊 听好了 外面有差不多20到30人
Why does that not surprise me? Listen, there are about 20 to 30
全副武装的特工
heavenly armed officers outside right now
正在一点点靠近这里准备把我们都杀了
who are just itching to come in here and just shoot us all.
所以我们得抓紧了
So we should probably get on with it.
那就是你的时光机吗 -对 但是还没完成
Is that your time machine? Yes, but it's not finished.
想要现在就用 恐怕需要奇迹才行了
To get it ready now, we'd need a miracle.
这是什么
What's this?
你要的奇迹
It's a miracle.
长官
Mum?
有什么最新情况吗
What's the latest?
跟之前一样 他们还在里面 还在忙
It says it has been. They're still in there, still working.
好吧 那我们都报个到吧
OK, let's get a roll call.
都有谁在 谁负责哪部分
Who we got? Who's covering what?
一层的安保人员负责大门
Security team on the ground floor covering the door.
罗斯和罗宾在一起
Ross with Reb Robin.
罗宾负责西入口
And Reb Robin, we've got the west entrance.
很高兴你能跟我们一起
Good to have you with us.
张和阿奇 我们在2楼负责楼梯
Zhang and Archie, we're on the second floor covering the stairs.
有人负责后门吗
Anyone covering the back?
我们
We are.
好 收到 注意警戒
OK, copy that. Stay alert.
如果他们发动攻击的话 你觉得我们能拖住吗
If they're attacked, do you think we'll be able to hold them off?
不能 -不能吗
No. - No?
我认为我们可以
I think we'll be all right.
根据呢
Based on what?
不知道
I don't know.
乐观主义吧
Optimism, I guess.
我回去看一眼 确保有人守着走廊
I'm just going to check and make sure someone's covering the corridor.
剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表