剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表
The doctors are saying that you should come and see her tonight.
我会尽快赶过去的
I'lI be there as soon as I can.
我们说的可是妈妈 你现在就得过来
I'm on a new mum ship. You need to come in now.
我知道 我会尽快的
Yeah, I'll be there as soon as I can.
前面都封锁了
Well, pleasure's shut down.
你是哪部门的
用你的步话机联♥系♥你们老大 代码是硫磺
Get on your radio and give your CEO the passcode Brimstone.
告诉他们特工已到达现场 然后再过来跟我说话好吗
Tell them Agent Reddy is on the scene and come back to me, alright?
请讲 -特工已到达现场
Look how nice you really are here!
代码硫磺
Pascal Brimstone
可以了吗
他叫埃里克·埃里克森
His name is Eric Erickson.
他是个 -是个士兵
He's a soldier; Yeager Corps.
特种部队的
Then special forces.
你怎么知道 -因为我见过他
Because I met him.
我们一直在观察他 想招募他 有段时间了
We've been watching him as a potential new recruit for a while.
好吧 现在他死了 -嗯
Right, we'll know he's dead.
所以说有人杀了拉撒路的潜在招募人员
So, someone's killing Lazarus for cruise.
我不知道 但我需要你查明飞机上还有谁 而且动作要快
I don't know, but I want you to find whoever else was on that plane, and I want you to do it fast.
是 长官 我这就把照片发给你
我四周前给埃里克森做过一个初级面试
I met Ericsson four weeks ago for a preliminary interview.
没留胡子 比照片上瘦20磅左右
clean shaven, 20 pounds lighter.
看来这一个月过的不咋痛快啊
Must have had a hell of a month since.
这个人看上去比我见他时要老上10年
This man is at least 10 years older than the man I met.
毫无疑问
我看过了那架飞机的具体信息
I looked at the specifications of that plane.
还没造出来呢
It hasn't been built yet.
飞机还没造出来吗
hasn't been built yet.
结构 型号♥还有系列号♥
the make, the model, the serial number.
这些信息目前正处于制♥造♥商的规划阶段
It's of a classification that is currently in the planning stage at its manufacturer.
这怎么可能
罗宾一直在支持
Robin has been funding.
一项科学研究
A side project.
一个科学家有个理论
a scientist who has a theory.
说她可以造出来一个真正的时光机
that she can one day build a true time travel machine.
所以你的意思是这架飞机是来自未来的
and you're saying this is plain as from the future.
这么说那个理论
So the theory一
已经不再单纯的是个理论了
I don't think it's a theory anymore.
所以我们就直接回安全屋吗
So are we going back to the safe house then?
我们不知道是不是有人在用
We don't know if it's being used.
我甚至不知道在2012年是否有这个安全屋
I don't even know if it is a safehouse in 2012.
自从2014年匈牙利大使出事之后就不再开放了
It's not opening 2014 after the incident the Hungarian ambassador.
匈牙利大使又发生了什么
What happened with the Hungarian ambassador?
就这么说吧 没有安全屋了 不用再继续讨论了
Let's just say we needed to save Elks and leave it at that.
那我们要去哪
So where are we gonna stay?
我有个地方 -哪啊
No, I've got a place.
你父母的家
Your parents' house.
你确定家里没人吗
You're sure it's empty.
对 我记得我们因为一件事大吵了一场
Oh, yeah, I remember they had this massive rattle
因为我爸买♥♥了伦敦奥♥运♥会的门票
because my dad got tickets to London Olympics
可我妈想回到戛纳去过夏天
and my mum wanted to go back to Ghana over the summer.
很明显 最后我妈赢了
Obviously, mum won the argument.
他买♥♥的什么门票
What did he have tickets for?
应该是周六的赛事都包括了吧
I think it was for an All- Sweep Saturday.
有杰西卡的比赛 还有莫·法拉
Yeah, yeah, it was Jessica and this, Mo Farah,
还有一个跳远的红发男 都有
the ginger guy who did the long jump, all of that.
说真的 他也不想原谅她
Seriously, he sn 't forgiving her that.
总之他们不在这 至少到8月底之前都不在
Anyway, they were gone, or they are gone, until the end of August.
有钥匙吗 -没有
We got keys? - Uh, no.
但他们通常都把钥匙留在门前的花盆底下
But they usually just leave'em under firepots.
这可不怎么安全
I'm not very safe.
是啊 几年后他们被抢了一次就再也不放那了
Yeah, they'll get rubbin' a couple of years and stop leavin' them there.
那我们就进去吧 -好
Well, let's go then. - Yeah.
看看这个
Oh. - Actually, sir.
不是吧 -谁会想到
No way. - Who'd have thought?
这么一个可爱的小男孩长大后会去偷一个核弹头 还给引爆了
I thought that sweet little boy would one day steal and detonate a nuclear bomb.
家里有吃的吗
乔治妈妈住的家永远都有吃的
George's mum always has food in.
是啊 你们真该看看她第一次来的时候
Yeah, she was seeing the first time she came around.
我妈给她做了辣薯条
Mum and mum made her spicy John Friar's.
我给辣哭了
是真哭出眼泪来了 -但你还是吃了第二份
Actual tears. Yeah, you still got about a second. Yeah
所以你妈才特别爱我 我是说过去
That's why your mom always loved me.
厨房♥在这边
你擅长做饭吗
You're only going cooking.
我擅长点餐
I'm good at ordering.
我可以做饭
Well, I can cook.
他会造时光机 还会做饭
Well, he makes time machines that he can cook.
真不敢相信我还是单身哈
Hard to believe I'm single, eh?
那是
That's all.
红薯吧
Sweet potatoes, yes.
对 是红薯
Yes, they are.
我们还有咖喱酱
We have the makings of a Coney.
珍妮特从没跟我说过
John had never spoke about it.
实验室发生的一切一次都没提过
Well I've been given love.
她就不该被派去的
She should never have been sent there.
至少第一次任务不应该是这个
Not for a first mission.
我们会很快进去 悄无声息
That we're going to go in quick and quiet.
在一切发生之前把她救出来
pull her out for any of that happens.
2024年的珍妮特是没问题
Hope 2024, Janet, how are you?
但是2012年的珍妮特还是会进去 要接受现实
2012, Janet, still goes in, still has to live with it.
我们都要面对现实
We all have to live with it.
我们只能带着自己做过的事活下去
We'll have to live with the things we've done.
以及我们即将要做的事
All the things we're gonna do.
如果不行呢
如果这是我们能反转一切的机会呢
What if this is our chance to undo it all?
在我们做过的所有错事之下
under everything we ever did wrong.
我们做不到
Yeah, we couldn't do all that.
反转你对我们的背叛
Undo you betraying us.
逃亡 造成了巨大的破坏 大规模的杀戮
Going on the run, mass destruction, mass murder.
我们可以反转你儿子
We could undo your son.
你女儿
under your daughter.
一切和所有人
and do everything and everyone.
但你知道我们来这不是做这个的
You know, we're not here to do that.
我们做不到 没有这个权利
We can't do that, we haven't got that right.
这么说你同意咯
So you agree with us?
时间旅行太过危险 我们应该在有能力的时候摧毁它
Time travels too dangerous. We should destroy it while we can.
我们来这
I think we're here.
就是为了救珍妮特 取消循环
to rescue Janet and undo the loop.
带上珍妮特 跳上我们的时光机
Grab Janet, jump back in our little time machine,
在循环开始前到达 之后我们就会永远幸福生活下去
land before the loop starts, and I'll live happily ever after.
我并不觉得我们会永远幸福生活下去
I don't think we'll all live happily ever after.
不过大概意思是这样
That's a general idea.
谢谢 -来吧
Thank you. - Here we go.
好了 上菜
AlI right, there you go.
开饭
闻起来可真香 -我帮你盛
You got a new song Hey, let me put you up.
干杯
-干杯 -干杯
真好吃
Mm, it's just lovely.
好吃
Very good.
你盛完能递给我吗
Can you pass them to that when you're done?
床又不够了吗
No, the bed's again.
不是 够啊
No, there were other birds.
你有想过吗 可能最坏的情形已经发生在你身上了
Do you ever wonder if the worst thing that's ever gonna happen to you has already happened?
或者还没发生然后
or if it's still to come and.
你正准备迎接它 但你自己却不知道
You're moving toward it, but you don't even know.
我觉得最坏的事情已经发生了
I guess the worst thing that could ever happen to me already did happen.
我失去了你
And I lost you.
我今晚就去那里找回你
I'|| get you back there tonight.
你这么做其实挺无♥耻♥的
That's so cheesy.
我知道
有时候我总是会想
Sometimes I used to have...
想如果说
I think this thing is the
我的生活是部电影 这会是电影结束的那一刻吗
If my life were a movie, would this be the moment where it ends?
就是 我想要
Yes, I'm trying to...
我们一起散步
Like walking together all
剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表