剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表
为什么时间在倒♥退♥ -因为是我们造成的 -我们
Why's time jumping backwards? - Because we made it. - We?
我们是一个绝密的跨国组织
We're a top secret multinational organisation dedicated to preventing
致力于防止和消除大规模灭绝事件
and undoing mass extinction events.
如果现在用 -那我们醒来就会在昨天
If you use it now- - - We'd wake up yesterday,
直到我们回到一年前也就是2023年7月1日
until we go a whole year and get to July 1st, 2023,
那就是我们的一个关卡
and that becomes our new checkpoint. -
这信息量太大了 -你要不要跟我们一起挽救世界
It's a lot to take in. - Howd you like to come and save the world with us?
拯救世界这事我可说不好
I don' t know anything about saving the world.
你可以边工作边学 -再见
You pick it up as you go along. - See you later.
你不能倒回时间只为了阻止莎拉的遭遇
You can't turn back time to stop what happened to Sarah.
丹尼斯·罗布雷夫
Dennis Rebrov.
世界所有恐♥怖♥分♥子♥观察名单上几乎都有他的名字
He's on almost every terror watch- list in the world.
他是前拉撒路成员吗
He's ex- Lazarus?
你想让时间倒流
You want to turn back time?
对 -一个昵称为“大人物”的
Yes. A nuclear warhead
核弹头被劫持了
nicknamed"Big Boy"was hijacked.
查出“大人物”在哪了吗 -是的
Worked out where Big Boy is? - Yeah.
我会把她带回来的 西弗
I' m gonna bring her back, Shiv.
他们重置时间了
They are resetting the clock.
我不能嫁给你 乔治 我们现在就不是同类人
I think we're different people now.
他中枪了 快叫人帮忙
He's been shot! I need help!
这他妈是怎么回事 -这是由两个黑洞合并在一起
What the hell happened? - It was an emission of gravitational radiation
引起的引力辐射
caused by two black holes merging together.
发生了大爆♥炸♥ 已知宇宙中的一切都被摧毁了
There was a big explosion. Everything in the known universe got zapped.
我们要怎么阻止它再次爆♥炸♥呢
So how do we stop it exploding again?
它已经开始自我摧毁了
Oh, it’s already started collapsing in on itself.
三周之后大爆♥炸♥还会发生 我们阻止不了
In three weeks it'Il go again. We can t stop it.
所以我们就只能在接下来的三周里循环活着吗
So we' re just gonna keep living the next three weeks on loop?
这是奇点 它会自毁
It's the singularity. It's self- destructing.
我觉得我们阻止不了 所以这事背后有人操纵
I don' t think we can stop it. So, someone' s behind this.
如果你想找出办法来
If you wanted to work out a way
自己逆转时间
of turning back time yourself,
你会怎么做 如果是我 我会找到一个
what do you do? If it were me, I' d find the one person
聪明人 知道如何去操作
smart enough to know how all this works,
然后让他们为我工作就可以了 -珍妮特
and I d put them to work. - Janet?
你一开始怎么找到珍妮特的
How did you find Janet?
是你们的新人带我们找到她的 -乔治吗
Your new recruit led us straight to her. - George?
就在核弹爆♥炸♥前 他去了她在巴塞罗那的公♥寓♥
He went to her apartment in Barcelona just before the nuke went off.
我跟你一样 也加入过拉撒路 -什么时候的事
I was in Lazarus, just like you. - When?
很久以前了
Long time ago now.
丹尼斯没提吗 -没有
Dennis didn't mention it? - No.
你背叛了我 -我必须救她
You betrayed me. - I had to save her.
你不会找到珍妮特的
You won’t find Janet.
有人找到方法突破了关卡
Someone’s found a way to break through the checkpoint.
找到方法及时把她送回去了
Found a way to send her back in time.
这是血清
It's a serum.
它会帮你记起失去的岁月
It'll help you remember the time you' ve lost.
我爱你 莎拉 一直都爱
I love you, Sarah. I always have.
每次都爱
Every time.
快点雷吉 他中枪了
Hurry up Reggie. He' s been shot!
我勒个去 你会时间旅行
Fucking hell. You can time- travel.
我在做饭 然后天空中有一道极亮的亮光
I was making dinner, and there was a huge bright light in the sky
接下来就是一声巨响 就好像世界末日来了一样
and then a rush of noise. It was like, like the end of the world.
然后突然的 我就回到了我家的客厅 而且时间是三周前
Then suddenly I was in my living room, and it was three weeks earlier,
而我 这是怎么回事 乔治
and I just...what the hell, George?
听我说 有很多事我要告诉你
Listen, there is a lot I need to tell you,
给你看 解释给你听 任何一样都不容易
and show you, and explain, and none of it' s gonna be easy.
但我会
But I am gonna
我天
Oh God.
乔治 乔治 听我说
George, George, listen to me.
珍妮特给罗布雷夫留了口信
Janet left Rebrov a message.
我认为他知道去哪能找到她
I think he'll know where to find her,
而她则知道如何解决这个循环
and she'll know how to fix this loop.
你需要跟韦斯聊聊
You need to talk to Wes.
你得告诉她一切 乔治
You have to tell her everything, George.
一切
Everything.
我只是不敢相信你居然拿了血清
I just, I can' t believe you took the serum.
你让我拿的 -是
You told me to. - Yeah.
但你从来不听我的 -你难道不知道为啥吗
You never do what I tell you to. - And we wonder why?
好吧 我得进去找人谈谈
Okay, uh, I gotta go in there and talk to some people. - Um hum.
所以你是打算 -对 是
So are you gonna - Yeah, yeah, I am, I am.
我得进去承认一些罪行
It's just I am going to admit to some crimes.
实际上是不老少罪行 你到底做了什么
Quite a lot of crimes, actually. - What exactly did you do?
就是事情失控了
Yeah, things got out of hand.
我就做了不少坏事
I did some bad things.
但我那么做都是有原因的
But I did them for a good reason.
我只需要进去解释这个就行
I just need to go and explain that.
走吧
Come on. -
我来捋捋哈
So let me understand something.
在你弄清楚“大人物”的位置之后
After you worked out the location of Big Boy,
你杀了西弗
after you killed Shiv,
避开了警方
evaded the police,
打退了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
fought off terrorists,
引爆了一枚核弹头
exploded a nuclear warhead,
然后又杀了俄♥罗♥斯♥大使和她丈夫
then murdered the Russian ambassador and her husband;
引发了一场具有毁灭性的战争
causing an outbreak of war so potentially destructive
因此我们别无选择 只能逆转时间
that we had no choice but to turn back time itself.
你费了这么大的劲
After all that.
她还是把你给甩了
she dumped you anyway?
是吧
Uh, yeah.
我喜欢你
I like you.
如果现在的时间是线性的
If time were moving in a linear fashion right now,
那我会让你在监狱里度过余生
I would put you in jail for the rest of your natural life.
你知道这点吧 -是的 长官
You do know that, don't you? - Yes, ma'am.
罗布雷夫曾在这
Rebrov was here.
另一个变节者 他认为珍妮特被送回到2012年去了
The other turncoat. He believes that Janet has been sent back to 2012.
他认为有人发明了一台真正的时间机器
He believes that someone has invented a True Time Machine.
这可能吗 -这是机密
Is that even possible? That’ s classified.
只有拉撒路计划的特工知晓 可你已经不是了
Strictly for agents of the Lazarus Project, which you no longer are.
韦斯
Wes...
长官 我愿意留下帮忙 我想弥补这一切
Ma'am, I'd like to stay and help. I wanna help fix this.
我不能让自己不信任的人为我工作
I can' t have people working for me that I don' t trust,
而我对你的信任度几乎为零
and I don' t trust you as far as I could throw you.
尽管 我现在可以把你丢到非常远的地方去
Though, I think I could probably throw you pretty fucking far right now.
所以虽然我毫不怀疑你想纠正一切
So I don' t doubt that you want to help to put things right.
但我却不想看见你
But I don t want you within a hundred miles of here.
所以赶紧给我消失
So get out.
韦斯 -滚
Wes- - - Now!
你留下
You stay.
坐吧
Sit down.
乔治给了你多少血清
How much of the serum did George give you?
5毫克 -剂量小一点可以慢慢代谢掉
Five mils. - A smaller dose might have worn off eventually,
但你不行 你被困在里面了
but, no, I think you' re stuck like this.
什么 什么叫
What What does it...
现在我会怎样
What is happening right now?
你被困在三周时间的无限循环之中
You're stuck in an infinite time loop of three weeks.
世界在7月21日就被毁灭了
The world is destroyed on the 21st of July.
我们用来驾驭奇点能量的机器
The machine we use to harness the power of the singularity
会自动将我们带回7月1日午夜过后一秒
automatically takes us back to one second past midnight on the 1st of July,
而到那时
by which point the events that will lead
导致地球毁灭的事件已经开始了
to the destruction of this planet are already in motion.
我们将不停的回去 世界将会不停的被摧毁
We'll keep going back, and the world will keep being destroyed for,
理论上来说
in theory
无限次吧
infinity.
我想吐
I think I m gonna be sick.
你们对此就毫无办法吗
And there s nothing you can do about it?
这份工作让我学会了一件事
If I' ve learnt anything in this job,
那就是凡事皆有可能
it' s that there' s no such thing as impossible.
乔治跟你说我们是做什么的 -他说你们是拯救世界的
What did George tell you that what we do here? - He said you save the world.
现在你要帮我们
And now you' re going to help us.
剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表