剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表
没有神圣
Nothing is sacred.
没有永垂青史 我们的生活将会被
is written in stone. Our lives will be the play thing.
掌握了这种能力的人握在手里成为玩物
of whoever harnesses the ability first.
世界上不会再有其它控制力
There will be no other power in the world.
没有经济安全
No economic security.
没有稳定
No stability.
任何军国主义都无法抵抗
No militaristic might will be able to stand up to it.
你特么就看不出来吗
Oh, can't you fucking see that?
好了 废话我听够了
黑色警报 马上
我做不到
I Can't.
那我会杀了他
No, I will kill him.
妈 -我会杀了他的 韦斯
Mum, I will kill him, Waze.
那你就会永远成为一个杀人犯因为我是不会答应你的 -妈
Then you will be a murderer forever because I am not making the call.
谁啊
Hello, Isaac!
是琼斯 我一直在呼叫他 但他没有搭话
It's Jones. I was radioing him but no one was answering.
是 我这边通讯也有点问题 伙计
Yeah, I'm, uh, yeah, having trouble with the comms, mate.
你能开门吗
Can you open the door?
你的岗位现在无人值守
You've left your post unmanned!
大兵
Soldier!
我不知道你是谁 但我需要马上打开门
I don't know who you are, but I want you to open this door right now.
快点发布黑色警报
Just make the fucking call.
快点
Oh, just do it!
把时间倒回去
Just turn the clock back!
乔治 我们没时间了
George, we don't have much time.
你为什么就不肯做
Why won't you do it?
你特么为什么不肯
Where's the fucking do it?
为什么不肯做
Where's make the fucking call?
我♥草♥泥马的 为什么你就是不肯
Fucking hell, where's make the fucking call?
发布黑色警报
Make the fucking call!
乔治 -我做不到
George!
去帮萨姆森 乔治
Help, Samson!
给我五分钟
I just need five minutes!
我能做到
I can undo this.
让这一切都像没发生一样 快去啊
But it never happened.
-他还活着吗 -还有气
当初就是这样开始的 一小部分人试图做对的事
Trying to do a good thing.
没有考虑过大局 没想过他们行为会造成的后果
not thinking about the consequences of their actions.
你知道我们是做什么的吧 莎拉 -我们拯救世界
You know what we do here, Sarah?
不计个人代价
No matter the personal cost.
时光机的计划
The plans for the machine.
还流失在外面
I'm still out there.
其中的一个信徒还活着
One of the disciples is still alive.
你想要什么 -时间
What do you need?
发布黑色警报
It's a code black.
什么鬼
发生什么事了 谁重置时间了吗 -我 -为什么
Did you reset the clock?
我收到了情报
I've got some intelligence.
暂时还是保密级别
Classified for now.
你是需要我们 -重新再执行一遍任务
What do you need this for? - I don't use to do anything.
一切都在控制之下
It's all under control.
剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表