剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表
本剧包含脏话
This programme contains very strong language from the outset.
胡说!
Bollocks!
嗯,垃圾工来了
Hmm, the rubbish men are here.
哦,该死
Oh, shit.
我没把垃圾桶放出去
I didn't put the bins out.
你赶紧穿上裤子下楼,叫他们等一下
Run down in your pants and ask them to wait.
我可不会再干这种事了
I ain't doin' that again.
今天是个重要的日子
Big day today.
你紧张吗?是啊,有一点点紧张吧
Are you nervous? Yeah. A little bit. Mmm.
嗯
Mmm.
嗯--
Mmm--
哦……
Ohhh...
嘎!
Gah!
如果我给你看看我的咪♥咪♥,你走之前能给我烤几片吐司吗?
If I show you my tits, will you make me some toast before you go?
抹柑橘酱还是普通果酱?柑橘酱
Marmalade or jam? Marmalade.
好吧,帕丁顿
All right, Paddington.
这是电影《帕丁顿熊》里的一个梗,小熊帕丁顿最喜欢吃柑橘酱了
今天是激动人心的一天,
It's an exciting day today,
我们已经以许多不同的方式
in lots of different ways.
邀请了一些出色的嘉宾,
We've got some great guests lined up,
我们等不及要开始节目了,
and we can't wait to get started,
但首先,请转到我们当地的气象台来听一下……
but first, over to our local weather desk to hear...
你需要开♥发♥手♥机♥APP的启动资金?
You need start-up money for a mobile phone application?
对
That's correct.
它的功能具体是什么?
And what does it do, exactly?
这是个行为预测器,预测未来之类的
It's a pattern spotter. Futurist stuff.
它为成长中的企业寻找市场机会
Market opportunities for growing businesses.
你如何预测这些市场行为?
How do you spot the patterns?
你站到一个足够长远的视角来观测
You step back far enough away, and you watch.
你知道的?冲突的爆发
You know, conflicts brewing,
某些产品开始比其他东西更畅销
certain products starting to sell better than others,
某些政客开始比之前表现得更活跃
certain politicians starting to do better than they should,
集装箱货轮的耗时,统治者的健康
the age of shipping containers, the health of monarchs.
这一切都是数据。这一切都是可以分♥析♥的
Everything is data. It can all be analysed.
给我举个例子
Give me an example.
行,呃……
Yeah, er...
好了,DeWhitt and Weston
All right, DeWhitt and Weston.
这家出口贸易公♥司♥董事会里的CEO已经80多岁了
Export and trading company with an octogenarian CEO
他在多段婚姻中
with multiple children from multiple marriages
生了好几个孩子
sittin' on the board.
那么,如果叫我说的话
Now, there's a company headin' for a period of uncertainty
这家公♥司♥将要面临一段动荡期了
if ever I've seen one.
这个APP叫什么?
And what's the app called?
呃,我们管它叫警示灯
Er, we're gonna call it Hazard Lights.
我们认为它会改变你的生活
We think it's gonna change your life.
我真为你感到骄傲
I am so proud of you.
你这个该死的大笨蛋。非常感谢
You big fucking nerd. Thank you.
现在预测病毒是否会
It's too early to predict whether or not
继续蔓延还为时尚早
the virus is going to continue in its growth,
但我们希望……
but we are hopeful...
恭喜你啊
Congratulations.
闭嘴……
Shut up...
不是吧……是的
No... Yep.
你是要再给我沏一杯茶还是——滚你的吧!
Are you gonna make me another cup of tea or-- Fuck off!
啊啊!
Aaaaaah!
啊!
Aah!
号♥外( DeWhitt and Weston公♥司♥董事会面临休会)
卡尔……恭喜你,兄弟
Karl... Congratulations, man.
干杯,伙计
Cheers, mate.
她是个好女人
She's a good woman.
是吧,她……还行吧,我觉得
Yeah, she's... she's all right, I guess.
不,我说真的。她是个好女人,伙计
No, I mean it. She's a good woman, mate.
照顾好她,嗯?
Look after her, huh?
我几乎都不能照顾好自己,但我答应了
I can barely look after myself, but OK.
哼哼
Hmm.
每日感染量继续以惊人的速度增长,
Daily infections continue to grow at an alarming rate,
3个月后
政♥府♥顾问警告说,总的死亡人数……
and Government advisers warn that the overall death toll...
..远高于最初的预测……
..much higher than initially forecast...
..首相……这表明……
..the Prime Minister... ..those displaying...
...若出现MERS-22感染症状,无论病症多么轻微,我们都鼓励
...MERS-22 symptoms, however mild, are encouraged
穿着防护服……病例数量正在增加……
to wear protective... ..the number of cases are increasing...
..建议大家……都佩戴口罩……今天晚些时候……
..and all are advised... ..face masks... ..later today, and...
嘿
Hey!
我以为我们说好的是买♥♥一棵小圣诞树。是的,我们本来说的是这样
I thought we said a small tree. Yeah, we did.
但后来你让我自己去买♥♥,结果就变成这样了。
But then you left me to buy it by myself and this happened.
我要烧掉那该死的口罩。
I'm gonna burn that bloody mask.
英国与MERS相关的死亡人数每天超过1700人,
UK MERS-related deaths are at over 1,700 a day,
MERS(Mddle East Respiratory Syndrome):中东呼吸综合征。2012年首次在沙特发现。
与现在流行的covid19和2003年流行的SRAS同属冠状病毒。会引起呼吸困难、肺炎、肾衰竭等症状,严重时可致命
这里本剧虚构了在2022年爆发了一种MERS的变体病毒。
创下了自疫情爆发以来的新高
the highest since the start of the pandemic.
现有医院的接诊能力不足……
With existing hospitals beyond capacity...
位于O2体育场和奥林匹亚会展中心的急诊方舱医院
and emergency hospitals at the O2 Arena and Olympia
人满为患,
becoming overcrowded,
部长们正在开会决定下一步要采取的措施。
ministers are meeting to decide what the next measures should be.
所有人都被要求居家……
All are urged to stay at home...
非必要不出门
and only leave the house if absolutely necessary.
这表明……一切都会好起来的
Those displaying... It's gonna be all right.
..需要医疗援助……
..and needing medical assistance...
...只有在紧急情况下才会被允许入院……
...will only be admitted to hospital in an emergency...
乔治,你说我们会……
George, do you think we're gonna...
死吗?
die?
胡说!
Bollocks!
老天爷啊!
Jesus fucking Christ.
没关系,我们可以把垃圾直接放到倾倒区
It's OK, we can just take it to the tip.
今天是个重要的日子
Big day today.
嗯?
Huh?
融♥资♥日啊,要去在银行开会
Pitch day. Meeting at the bank.
你还好吗?
Are you OK?
是 啊
Yeah...
哦……
Ohhh...
啊!
Aah!
如果我给你看看我的咪♥咪♥,你走之前能给我烤几片吐司吗?
If I show you my tits, will you make me some toast before you go?
今天是激动人心的一天
It's an exciting day today
我们已经以许多不同的方式
in lots of different ways.
邀请了一些出色的嘉宾,
We've got some great guests lined up,
我们等不及要开始节目了,
and we can't wait to get started,
但首先,请转到我们当地的气象台来听一下……
but first over to our local weather desk to hear...
我们已经做过这些了?
We've already done this?
是的,我们……
Yeah, we've...
呃,对不起,这是……这非常……
Er, I'm sorry, this is... this is very...
听着,我……我今天过得很奇怪
Look, I'm... I'm having a strange day.
不过我们是见过面的
We've met, though.
你还记得吗?
Do you remember?
你给了我一笔贷款……
You gave me a loan...
我没有这方面的记录。你确实给了
I have no record of that. You did.
你给了我一大笔贷款,
You gave me a-- a big loan,
我租了一间办公室,然后我的公♥司♥……
I rented an office and my company...
好吧
Right...
一切都很好
Everything was really good.
嘿
Hey!
进展如何?
How did it go?
乔治?我觉得有点不对劲
George? I think something's wrong.
怎么了?
What is it?
我们以前做过这些事
We've done this before.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
贷款谈话怎么样?不咋样
How did the meeting go? Terrible.
但这——这一切我们都已经……
But we-- we've done...
经历过了
..all this before.
我们……我们今天这些都做过了
We... we did this day.
我们结婚了,要生孩子了……
We got married, gonna have a baby...
我们什么?呃,大家又生病了
We're gonna have a what? Uh, people were gettin' sick again.
剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表