剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表
Okay, well now.
如果布莱森在里面 他们很有可能把他关在楼下的牢房♥里了
So if Bryson is here, they're probably keeping him and the cell downstairs.
所以我们得想办法把他从里面弄出来然后再带到楼上韦斯的办公室
So we need to figure out a way of getting him out of there and up to Wades's office.
你想把一个人从戒备森严的牢房♥里弄出来 然后带到
You want to take the guy out of the heavily guarded cell and take him to the woman in the east?
待在可以轻易进出的办公室里的女人面前
from the easily accessible office.
对啊 咋了 你有啥建议
Yeah, why? What do you suggest?
把那个待在可以轻易进出的办公室里的女人
Taking a woman from the easily accessible office
带到楼下她随时可以进出的牢房♥里
down to the cell that she can literally walk into whenever
是 这主意似乎更好 -是吧
Yeah.
摄像头呢
What about cameras?
控制室吗 我们拿下就行
Uh, the control room? We take it out.
拿下 -拿下
Take it out? - Take it out.
你说拿下的意思是 -都杀了
You're covering what you mean by- - I'll kill them.
你确定要这么干
Are you sure you're up for that?
如果这事我们干成了 他们会立刻再活过来的
If we do it properly, they'll come back to life straight away.
如果这事没成 你可就成了杀人犯了
Don't do it properly, you're a murderer.
没成我们反正也死翘翘了
Don't do it properly, we're all dead anyway.
好吧 我们拿下控制室 找到韦斯 带她去楼下的牢房♥
Okay, so we take out the control room, get wears, bring her down to the cells.
把看守牢房♥的警卫也杀了
Take out the guards in the cells.
把看守牢房♥的警卫也杀了
Take out the guards in the cells as well.
然后我们 我们要怎么样
Then we
布莱森说我是个魔鬼 所以我想我得做点魔鬼般事儿吧
O'Pryce said I was a monster, so I guess I've got to do something monstrous.
希望不至于走到那一步吧
Let's hope it doesn't come to that.
你好啊亲爱的 进来吧
有事你打个电♥话♥不就行了吗 -不行
Could've just called me, you know?
有什么事非要当面说 -布莱森 你父亲死了
Bryson, your father is dead.
他今早在咖啡厅里被人枪杀了
He was shot in a cafe this morning.
我在电台里听到了
I heard about it on the radio.
他们说他们
They said they were.
他们认为可能跟另一起枪击案相关
They said they thought it was connected to the other shooter.
我们还在查明到底发生了什么
We're still trying to ascertain exactly what happened.
你试图查明 行吧
You try to ascertain.
到底怎么回事 妈 他为什么会死 -我也不知道
Why are you dazed? - I honestly don't know.
我答应你
你没事吧 -没事 动手吧
Let's just do this.
他在那呢
嘿 该换班了 泰贾呢 -他胃疼 提前回家了
Stomach bug, Had to go home early.
-行吧 你是谁
-萨姆森 -萨姆森 从来没听说过你啊
你居然从来没听说过我 我勒个去
You've never heard of me!
看来我今晚要哭着睡去了
Yeah you know, I'm gonna cry myself to sleep all night.
我被临时叫过来 因为泰贾咖喱没吃好
I've been called in because the Dasians had a funny curry.
正窜稀呢
He's currently pissing gravy out his arsehole.
而我又信不过你们这些蠢蛋能自己搞定
And I don't trust any of you knuckleheads to make up the difference on your own.
相信我 我现在脾气可比以前好多了 -你以前在哪
I was much happier as before, believe me.
都特么是高度机密 老兄
classified fucking information, sunshine.
你有问题的话呼叫指挥中心啊 问他们去
You got any questions? You radio control?
指挥中心 我是琼斯
Control this, Jones!
想确认一下现在当值的有个叫萨姆森的
I want to confirm I've got Samson down here.
说是来顶替泰贾的
so he's just into replaced Teja.
-没问题 -收到
我只是问问
I was only asking.
我们去吧
我特么现在要咋办
What do I do now?
去控制室 就待在里面
He pulls the control room like something there.
就在走廊右手边
It's down the cart right
我勒个去 天哪
Jesus!
别恶心
Ah, that'd be sick.
别恶心 别恶心
Don't miss it. Don't miss it.
没事的 他们只是在睡觉
I'm just done and I'm just sleeping.
都睡着了而已
Sleepy little friend.
我觉得你今晚应该待在家
I think you should stay at the house tonight.
不 我要回学校去
I want to go back to uni.
我想回到同学身边
I want to go back to my mates.
你待在家我能保护你 你回大学里我保护不了
How else I can protect the university I can't?
-保护 我有危险吗
-我不知道 -但是
我想守护你
I want to watch over you.
爸到底发生了什么
What happened to Dad?
谁杀了他
Who killed him?
不好意思 你们是走错地方了吗
我们没走错 -你要干什么
Now we know something.
我知道你桌子下面有个紧急按钮 最上面抽屉里有一把手♥枪♥
I know you got a panic button under your desk and a glock in your top drawer.
无论你想去碰哪样东西 我都会开枪 -你别动
If you reach for Ivar, I'm gonna have to shoot you.
你们是什么人
Who are you?
你们想要什么
And what do you want?
我们要你发布黑色警报 我们要重置时间回到卡点
We want to reset back to the checkpoint.
回答第一个问题
Answer the first question?
我们是拉撒路计划的特工
We're Lazarus project agents.
你还没见过我们 但你是我们未来的老大
You haven't met us yet, but you're our boss in the future.
未来你们俩为我工作 -没错
In the future you work for me.
看来他们挑人的水准还真是越来越差了
AlI standards have certainly slipped, haven't they?
拿起电♥话♥ 发布黑色警报
pick up the phone and call it in code black.
你已经知道这样没用的
You already know that's not how this works.
站起来 我让你站起来
I said stand up!
我们要去楼下的牢房♥ -等会 -怎么了
We're going down to the cells.
喂
Uh, hello?
萨姆森 打给楼下的牢房♥让他们把布莱森带上来
Samson, call down to the garden and the cells and have him bring up the free will.
好 我可以的 我可以吗
Okay. I can do that.
这里是控制室
This is control.
韦斯利局长要求你们立刻将牢里的囚犯带到楼上办公室去
Director Wesley requests the prisoner be transferred to her office immediately.
收到
Copy that.
他上去了 -好 拉百叶窗
blinds
你有什么计划
我们会让你做我们让你做的事
We're gonna make you do what we want you to do.
你怕了 -什么
You're scared.
你怕了 而且不知道该做什么
and you don't know what you're doing?
你不如去问问控制室里的人 他恐怕会持不同意见
The street that guy's in the control room, he'd probably beg to differ.
你要去问问他们吗
Do you want to ask them?
别耍花招 韦斯
Not messing about it here, Ways.
我们要回到卡点去
We are going back to the checkpoint.
不管你喜不喜欢
whether you like it.
你为什么如此痴迷要回到几天前
Why are you so keen to go back a few days?
莱纳的机器成功了 未来被搞砸了
Well, learners'machine works, the future's fucked.
我们回来要解决一切
We came back here to fix it,
可你今天却把所有人都杀了 所以我们解决不了了
and you killed everyone today, so we can't.
你刚才是提到了莱纳吗
What we learned is you're dead.
是 -我爸
Yeah, I
-别跟他说话
什么 他就是特么布莱森
What? It's fucking Bryson.
这里有两个布莱森
There's two Brysons here.
不是 只有一个啊
No, there's only one.
我靠的 你搞啥啊
好吧 走过去 过去 坐下 坐下
AlI right, uh, move! Movel
布莱森 -跟你说过我们是来自未来的
told you we're from the future.
所以你是18岁的布莱森
with your 18 year old Bryson.
19 -19 好吧 靠的
19. 9? Okay.
听我说 我们我们我们真的非常需要你
Listen to me, we really need you.
把时间调回去
to set the clock back.
重置到卡点
Just reset back to the checkpoint.
现在就动手 没人会受伤 今晚不会有坏事发生
No one needs to get hurt, nothing bad has to happen here tonight.
我不喜欢被人威胁
I don't like being threatened.
说实话 我也不想做这个领头人
And to be honest, I really don't like being the frontman,
但是我还是来了 所以我们很迫切
but there we are, we're desperate.
是不是 而且我们把你不同时期的儿子都握在手里了
Where aren't? And we've got your son two fucking times.
我们打算让你做我们要你做的事 所以拜托你
and we are going to make you do what we want you to do, so please.
把时间调回去
Just tying the clock back.
这样我就没必要做些你不喜欢的事了
So I don't have to do something that you're not gonna like.
韦斯 你知道我认识的你儿子是什么样的吗
You know the version of your son that I know that I've met?
在未来 他就是个颓丧的人
In the future, he's a broken man.
而就是今晚让他变成那样的
And tonight's definitely the night that he breaks.
你还不明白吗 这是你的机会 你可以阻止一切发生
Don't you understand? This is your chance to stop all of that from happening.
她不会做的
She won't do it.
即便会阻止那件事发生 你也不会这么做的 对不对
Even if it stops you out with me you're not gonna do it without you.
我来告诉你吧
Let me tell you.
我们的母亲
or our mother.
对我们做了什么吧
does to us?
剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表