剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表
关掉
能解决黑洞的唯一办法就是把珍妮特送回到2012年
The only way of fixing this black hole is to send Janet back to 2012.
不好意思 你是谁
I saw who you are.
希尔博士 珍妮特
Dr Hill. Janet.
他去哪我就会去哪
Where he goes, I go.
你不知道他是什么人
You don't know what he is.
他是能救我们的人
He's the one that's gonna save us.
午夜计划是怎么回事
What do you know about Operation Midnight?
是个杀戮计划
杀掉科学家们 毁掉实验室
Kill the scientists, destroy the lab.
他们要杀的不只是格雷
It wasn't just Grey they were after.
韦斯想杀掉所有的信徒
Where's wanted or the disciples killed?
戴恩跟我们所有人的任务都不同
I don't think the Dane was on the same mission as the rest of us.
有人在我们离开前改变了机器的程序
Someone reprogrammed the machine before we left.
我们不可能再回到2023年了
We were never going back to 2023.
我们要回的是2012年系统崩溃的时候
We were on our way to 2012 when the system crashed.
不管我们喜不喜欢 都只能去2012年了
We're going to 2012 whether we like it or not.
昨晚我做了个梦 梦到自己在飞
I had a dream last night that I was flying.
我在伦敦上空
I was over London.
当时是夜里
and it was nighttime.
整个城市一片火海
and the whole city was on fire.
我能感受到地面的热气扑面而来
I could feel the heat coming up from it on my face and
看到下面的火焰在沿着街道的走向燃烧着
I could see the flames below me tracing the pattern of the streets.
绵延无数英里
Miles of these, like...
就像在燃烧的网格
Flaming Grids
伦敦街道的布局没那么清晰
London doesn't have a great pattern.
是 的确
也许不是伦敦 是纽约或者哪儿 我也说不清
Maybe it was New York or something, I don't know
在我的脑海里觉得就是伦敦
In my head, he was London.
总之 我知道是
Anyway, I knew it was
是家
你觉得这个梦是什么意思
What do you think the dream means?
梦到我自己在人间炼狱上空飞行吗
What, the dream about me flying over an inferno?
也许什么意思都没有吧
Probably nothing.
听上去没什么象征作用对吧
Doesn't sound very symbolic, does it?
抽根烟你不介意吧 -你知道我介意
Do you mind if I smoke?
工作之外有什么新鲜事吗
What's new outside of work?
没什么
Nothing really.
都是老一套
你有想过孩子吗
Do you ever think about children?
没有刻意想过
你有想过成为一个父亲吗 -想过
would you like to be a father?
也许有一天会吧 如果我能遇到一个
I guess one day if it was, you know, if I found the right.
遇到一个合适的人
the right person.
遇到一个合适的环境 对
the right circumstance...yeah.
你有跟人交往吗
Are you seeing anyone?
想跟人交往吗
Is that a choice?
不想
说不好 干我们这行要怎么跟人约会呢
I don't know. I mean, how do you date when you do what we do?
我也不知道
我有喜欢的人
There is someone I like.
珍妮特
但我觉得自己很蠢 不太可能
But I mean, it's stupid.
为什么呢 -因为她比我好太多
Because she's better than me.
我们之前聊过你的负面情绪
We've talked about yourself negativity before.
我知道 但她是真的 比我好
Yes, I know, but she's literally
我也跟别人交往过
You know, I've had relationships.
当然有 因为你总是要试试的嘛 对吧
Of course.
但是都没成功
the relationships didn't work.
没有 一个都不成
No, none of them worked.
但你知道吗
不是我们之间没有感觉
it wasn't the lube's.
也不是那些
也不是她的朋友都很无聊或者很势力
You know that her friends were boring or she was snobby or...
也不是她不读书或者笑声太大
She didn't read books or her laugh was too loud.
也不是时间旅行的问题 是我自己的问题
Time travel, it was me.
是我导致我们之间的感情无法走下去
I'm the reason the relationships didn't work.
我是自己孤单的原因
I'm Why I'm Alone.
你有
What?
一条留言
You know it.
想收听留言请按1
Please, if you remember to use the press warrant, please.
嘿 我在妈这里
Hey, I'm at mom's.
我刚跟医生通完话
I just got a phone with the doctor.
他们准备接收她住院了
They're going to admit her to hospital.
他们觉得是尿路感染让她变成这样的 但是
They think it's the UTI making her crazy, but...
他们也不确定
They don't know.
听着 麦特 给我打个电♥话♥
Look, Matt, just call me.
我不能再整晚陪她了
I can't be up all night with her again.
我们应该分工的
你想让我怎么办 杰 我有工作要做呢 我不能打电♥话♥请病假
Well what do you want me to do Jay? I've got work. I can't just call in sick.
我没办法找这种借口
I can't just get cover like that.
我跟你说过 我♥干♥的工作不是那种的
I told you, it's not that kind of job.
等我下班后我再打给你 好吗
and I'll call you when I get off, okay?
我会尽快赶过去的 好吗
I'll try and get over the scenes I can, alright.
晚安了长官 -晚安 西弗
Evening, mom. - Evening, Chef.
你要回家了吗
也许等去了罗宾的俱乐部听他吹完牛后吧
If only after Robin's club for our monthly cock measuring contest.
我觉得不用吹你就是最厉害的那个
Well you know, I think yours is the biggest around, mum.
谢谢你这么说
我找到了一个科学家
I found a scientist.
她认为自己可以建造一个时光机
who believes she can build her time machine.
一个可以突破卡点的时光机
Great past.
你想干什么 回到你之前没掉头发的时候吗
Go back to when you had hair.
伊丽莎白
罗宾 卡点是不可能突破的
It's impossible to break through the checkpoint, Robin.
而且也是件好事
And a bloody good thing too.
不是不可能的 丽兹 只是还没做到而已
It's not impossible, Lizzie. It just hasn't been done yet.
听我说 这就是个探讨性的研究
Let's explore it through your search.
也许没什么结果
probably comes to nothing.
如果真的有人相信 他们可以突破卡点
If there really is someone out there who truly believes they can break through the checkpoint.
那你就更不该投资了
You shouldn't be investing in them.
你应该埋了他们
You should be burying them.
大家都没事吧
我们知道你包里有什么
We know what's in your bag.
你来这的目的到底是什么
What you really doin' here?
我接到了命令
彻底摧毁
Total destruction.
上次漏掉的任何东西
Everything that was missed last time, though.
实验室 科学家们 档案一切的一切还有所有人
They have the scientists, the document, everything.
珍妮特呢
不可能活下来 没人能
it can't survive, none of it.
都得死
It all has to go.
从根上断绝一切可能 你知道的
Kill it at the root, you know those.
你接到命令要杀珍妮特吗
You have orders to kill Janet.
你知道的 你必须这么做
You have to do this.
你有接到命令杀死珍妮特吗 -罗布雷夫
Do you have orders to kill John?
所有人都得
什么鬼
阿奇
那个人是我的朋友
That man was a friend of mine.
那你特么交点好朋友吧
Good- buttta fucking friends then.
他要杀我妈 如果有人要杀你妈
Who's going to kill my mum? - Someone's gonna kill your mum.
你会怎么做
What would you do?
一枪爆头 -那就对了
Probably shoot them in the head.
我们是来救人的 阿奇
We're on a rescue mission, aren't ya?
可他是来杀人的
We're on a kill mission.
我们已经来到这了
Are you now?
我们要救下珍妮特
We're serving, Johnny.
还有贝琪
Unbecky.
我们要带她们回家
They're bringing them home.
一个正常的家 没有循环
A home that makes sense, no loops.
没有时间旅行
No more time travel?
就只是 家
这才是我们来这的原因
密切观察
Let me turn to the ward for observation.
什么意思 我没听明白这话什么意思
What is that, what does that mean?
就是说 他们在观察她的情况
Emmys are observed in her ship.
观察她 为什么不是给她治疗
they're observing her. Why aren't they treating her?
杰
他们觉得目前已经没什么能做的了
They don't reckon there's much they can do now.
所以你是什么意思
我的意思是你过来看看她
I'm saying you should come and see her.
医生也说你要来看看她 就今晚
剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表