剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表
行吧
Yeah, right.
我知道你在你父母家那话是什么意思
I know what you meant at your parents' house.
我知道你说
I know what you meant about
希望那是电影的结尾是什么意思
it feeling like the end of the story.
还有字幕滚动什么的
The credits rolling, all that.
也许这就是
Maybe that's what this is.
电影的结局
The end of the story.
我是真的爱你 乔治
I do love you, George.
我现在入侵了实验室的监控
I'm hacking into laboratory CCTV.
马上就能看到里面了
Getting image now.
稍等
Hold on.
他们好像在做什么
They're doing something.
是机器在做什么
Are the machines doing something?
什么 在做什么
What? What is it?
说不好
I don't know.
他们看上去挺忙的
They look busy.
他们看上去好像在庆祝什么
They look like they're celebrating something.
该死 我们不能再等了
Oh, fuck it. We can't wait any longer.
行动 马上行动
Take it out. Take it out right now.
等等
Wait.
格丽塔 动手啊
Greta, take it out.
该死
Damn it.
地面小队 马上就位
Street team, move into position.
他们从侧面进来了
They're coming in Side Entrance
靠
Shit.
靠
Shit.
靠
Shit.
怎么回事 大家都还好吗
What happened? Is everyone OK?
是实验室爆♥炸♥了吗
Was that the live public opinion?
你能听见吗 实验室还有谁 收到回复
Can you hear me Whose in the lab, come in
怎么回事 能听见吗
Whats happened Can you hear me?
贝琪
Becky.
我需要你赶紧走
I need you to go.
不
No.
我会在你身后 -不要
No.
不
No.
你带她走
I can take her.
我不会有事的
I'm going to be all right.
我走了
I'm going in.
别让拉撒路抓到她们
Don't let Lazarus have them.
好
OK.
这样做事对的
It's the right thing to do.
乔治告诉你我们是干什么的
What did George tell you that we do here?
他说你们是拯救世界的
He said you saved the world.
让开
Move.
你做了什么
What have you done?
我不得不做的事
What I had to do.
不
No.
不不不不
No, no, no, no.
我们来这是救人的 莎拉
We came here to rescue people, Sarah.
我们来这是 -乔治 你睁开眼睛
We came here to...George, you need to open your eyes.
好好看看
You need to look.
你救我的时候就没做到
You didn't do that when you saved me.
你现在必须这样做
You have to do that now.
这里必须被摧毁
It has to be destroyed.
不得不如此
It has to be.
这件事比我们要重要的多
This is bigger than us.
不
No.
你有想过发生在你身上最坏的事是已经发生了
You ever wonder if the worst thing that ever happened to you has already happened?
还是马上就会发生
Or is it yet to come?
不
No.
不
No.
莎拉 她
Sarah, she.
我听见了
I heard
我听见了
I heard
草
Fuck.
好了
Yes.
好了
Okay.
这是固态硬盘轴上的基本组成部分
This is the same basic component at the Danish Yard.
我们可以利用它修复飞机上的时光机
We can use it to fix the time machine on the plane.
我们可以回到2024
We can get back to 2024.
乔治
George.
乔治 看着我
George, look at me.
我们可以去救回孩子们
We can still get the children, home.
乔治 这是真的吗
George, is it true?
她死了 珍妮特死了 他们都
She's gone, Janet's gone. they're all
莎拉在哪
Where's Sarah?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们得去飞机上 马上 丹尼斯 你听见了吗
We need to get the plane. Now, Dennis. You understand?
阿奇 我们撤出来了
Archie, we're pulling out.
我们准备回到飞机上去
We're falling back to the plane.
飞机吗
The plane?
对 飞机 你尽量赶过去 马上
Get the plane. Just try and get back there. Now!
我们得走了
We've got to go!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 我来了 等一下
Screw itl, I'm in, hold on
他现在在哪 -快走
Where's he now? Move!
靠 人太多了
Shit, there's too many of them!
他们都在那边 我去拖住他们
They're that way. I'll hold them here.
你拖住 他们会杀了你的
Hold them here, they're going to kill you!
乔治 送她们到安全的地方去
Get them to safety, George.
我爱你 对不起 我为这发生的一切向你道歉
I love you. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for everything.
让我留下帮你
Let me sit here and help you.
我什么都没有了
I had nothing.
直到我意识到我其实拥有了一切
Until I realized I had everything.
你已经帮过我了 你救了我
You've already helped me. You saved me.
现在赶紧离开这里自救吧
Now go and save yourself.
快去
Do that.
为了我
For me.
为了你妈
Your mom?
求你了
Please.
快走快走快走
Come on, come on, come on, move!
快啊
Come on!
快点 贝琪 快
Come on, Becky, come on!
乔治 乔治 你能听见吗
George, George, can you hear me?
我们要退出大楼了
We're exiting the building
快点 -这边
Move it! Over here!
快 快 快
Go, go, go!
你得紧跟着我们一起 好吗 -放心吧
You'll be right behind us, yeah? - Don't you worry.
对不起 -没事 他已经跟我说过了
I'm sorry. It's okay. He already told me.
你呢
What about you?
我觉得我应该留在这
Eh, I think I should stay here.
看看我这次是否能活过2018
See if I can live past 2018 this time.
还有 想看看2020年什么样
Also, wanted to see what 2020 was like.
稀烂
It's shit.
烂透了
It's really shit.
是吗
Is it?
那可真让人失望
Well, that's disappointing.
我们去帮你一把吧
Let's go give you a hand then.
你做了什么
What did you do?
不要再按按钮了 乔治 这又不是特么的笔电
Stop just pressing buttons, Georgel It's not frozen fucking laptop!
靠靠靠靠
Shit, shit, shit, shit!
我什么都没按啊
I didn't press anything!
阿奇
Archie!
我们就在你身后
We're right behind you.
是 但不只有我们
Yeah, we're not the only ones.
靠 乔治 有人跟踪我们
Oh shit, George, we've got a tail.
抓紧了
Hold on!
所以按你说的 我的理解就是
So just so I'm totally sure I understand,
在2024年有一个时光机 然后
there's a time machine in 2024 and
格蕾丝 我真的没时间再给你解释一遍了
Grace, I really don't have time to explain it again.
剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表