剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表
我不能吃任何固体食物 直到时间跳回到4天前
I can' t ingest solid food until four days before
我再次中枪 -真不明白
time jumps back to me being shot again. - I do not understand
他们为什么不能直接送你去医院呢
why they can't send you straight to the hospital.
如果是韦斯杀了格雷 她为什么要隐瞒呢 -不知道
Why would Wes cover it up, if she had killed Gray? - I don't know.
为什么人们杀了人后总是想要隐瞒呢
Why do people usually cover up, when they' ve murdered someone?
哦对 因为杀人要坐牢的
Oh, yeah, because they go to jail.
你给谁发消息呢 -莎拉
Who are you texting? - Uh, Sarah.
给她点空间吧 让她想清楚
Give her some space. Let her sort her head out.
是 你肯定知道如何给女生留空间
Yeah, you’d know about giving girls space, I bet.
要是我就不会担心 因为她很有可能在家里躺在床上
I wouldn' t worry about it. She' s just probably at home in bed
跟她的未婚夫一起 -你就是个混♥蛋♥
with her fiancee. - You're a prick, you know that.
嗯 我希望你会被肉酱呛死
Well, I hope you choke on your fucking ragu.
嘿 你总记得些2012年的事吧
Hey, come on, you must remember something from 2012.
这个叫罗斯·基恩的 你不记得他受伤了吗
This Ross Keane guy, you don' t remember him getting injured?
因为被派去执行一个你不知道的任务 -不记得
Being on a mission you didn't know about? - No. No.
如果你想问人 去找阿奇吧 她比我更了解他
If you want to ask anyone, ask Archie. She knew him better than me.
你是说她 跟他那种了解吗 -对
- Oh, you mean like, like she"knew him"knew him? - Yeah.
他们有段时间是在一起的 直到他执行任务时死了
They were a thing for a while. Until he got himself killed on a mission.
如果他有告诉任何人自己的秘密 那就只有她了
If he told anyone his secrets, it would have been her.
我先进去看看 你待在这
I' m gonna go in and have a look around. You stay here.
你想让我在车里等你吗
You want to me to wait in the car?
这感觉有点浪费人力啊 -如果有需要我会打给你
That feels like a bad use of resources. - IIl call if I need you.
我爸以前去酒吧的时候就会把我扔车里 给我几包薯片
My dad used to leave me in the car with crisps, while he went to the pub.
好吧 可我们现在没时间去翻行李
Okay, we don't have time to unpack that right now.
没有 -所以你就先待着吧 好吗
No. - Just stay here, okay?
不喜欢有人偷偷跟着我
Don't like people sneaking up on me.
行吧 我也不喜欢有人用枪指着我 -那就太遗憾了
Yeah, well, I don' t like people pointing their guns at me. - That's too bad.
你还好吗 -我以为你想让他活着 -他要杀你啊
Are you okay? - I thought you wanted him alive. - He was going to kill you.
是 但我会活过来嘛
Yeah, well, I would've come back.
即便如此
Even so. -
时间中断倡议的工厂就像是个猛兽
Time Break initiative's facility is a beast.
机器十分巨大但只要几个工程师
The machine's vast, but able to be run
就能够操控
by a small skeleton crew of engineers.
那里是个老旧的军事基地 地下有延伸数英里的隧♥道♥
It's an old military compound. Miles of tunnels underground
他们将其翻新改造成一个高速控制舱
they retrofitted into a velocity chamber.
类似强子对撞机吗 -对
Like the Hadron Collider? Exactly.
隧♥道♥形成一条高速轨道
Tunnels form a high- velocity track
使受试者能够达到时间旅行的正确速度
so the subject can reach the right speed for time travel.
就像在一辆时速88英里的德罗宁汽车里吗
Like 88 miles an hour in a DeLorean? -
什么 -一辆时速88英里的德罗宁汽车
Sorry? - 88 miles an hour in a DeLorean.
就像《回到未来》 -哦 我没看过
It's, uh, like Back to the Future. Ah. Uh, I haven' t seen it.
不是吧 从没看过吗 -我不太爱看电影
Really? Never? - I m not really a movie guy.
行吧 但这可是《回到未来》啊
Right, but, like, I mean, it's fucking Back to the Future.
好吧 -每个人都看过吧 我妈都看过
Okay. Everyone s seen it. My mum s seen it,
她别的什么都不看 -我一直忙着做科研来着
and she hasn't seen anything. - I' ve just been really busy with science and stuff.
但公平点说 你可是造出了一台时间机器啊
But to be fair, you literally made a time machine.
感觉就像是考古学家不看《侏罗纪公园》似的
That’s like an archeologist not watching Jurassic Park.
古生物学家 -什么 -就像是古生物学家
Palaeontologist. - What? - It' s like a palaeontologist
不看《侏罗纪公园》考古学家要看的是《印第安纳琼斯》
not watching Jurassic Park. An archeologist would watch Indiana Jones.
这是不同种的工作 -我们能说回正事了吗 -好的
They' re different jobs. - Shall we get back to it? - Yes, well
那么 问题是 物体的速度
Okay, so, um, the thing is, the velocity of the subject
以及它们在行星阵列中的位置
in conjunction with their position
你说的是奇点的位置吗
alongside a planetary alignment. The position of the singularity?
相对于受试者的速度和位置 是的
Relative to the speed and position of the subject, yes.
速度和行星阵列对齐
Velocity and planetary alignment.
就像是一架喷气式飞机和一个超级计算机
That’s just a jet and a supercomputer.
如果你知道计算结果当然没问题
If you know the calculations you' re looking for, sure.
然后还有神经毒素 -神经毒素
Then there's the neurotoxin. - Neurotoxin?
就是你们中有人已经注射过的血清
It's a version of the serum that some of us in this room have already been injected with,
可以让你的大脑了解到失去的那部分时间循环
the one that allows your brain to become aware of lost time loops.
这种毒素在受试者的思维和黑洞的吸引力之间
Well, this toxin creates a link between the mind of the subject
建立了某种联♥系♥ -所以为了时间旅行
and the pull of the black hole. - To travel through time,
你首先要相信自己能穿越时间 -用外行的话来说是这么个意思
you have to believe you can travel through time? - In layman' s terms, yes.
那我们怎么取得这种毒素呢 你能制♥造♥出来吗
How do we get hold of this toxin, then? - Can you make more of it?
我们需要配方才行 -哪有配方 -在那
We would need the formula. - Where is it? - In there.
那你们就一起去吧 走吧 飞机30分钟后离开
Then that's where you' re going. Move out. Plane leaves in 30 minutes.
乔治
George.
我
I' m, um
我要让你重新出外勤了
I' m putting you back in the field.
谢谢长官 -信任很重要 乔治
Thank you, ma' am. Trust is important, George.
希望你别再背叛了我的信任
I hope you won't betray mine again.
不会 长官
No, ma' am.
那个《终结者》呢 你看过吗 -没
What about The Terminator? You seen that? - No.
环形使者》
Looper?
没 -《土拨鼠之日》 -没
No. - Groundhog Day? - No?
特好看
Well, it's good.
而且你基本上就活在这电影里 所以 值得一看
Also you're basically living it, so, you know, worth a watch.
这位是萨姆森 -萨姆森博士
This is Samson. Ah, Dr. Samson.
我们找你很久了
We' ve been looking for you for a long time.
你们来这干什么 -闯入时间机器
So, what are we doing here? - Breaking into a time machine
并试图偷走一种神经毒素的配方
to try and steal a formula for a neurotoxin.
那就是又一个周二咯
Just another Tuesday, then.
你在这工作吗 -对
You worked here? - Yes.
当你送他们回去时 那个女孩跟他们一起吗
When you sent them back, was there a little girl with them?
我从没想过我们
Well, I never thought we’d ever- -
你把那个女孩也送回去了吗
Did you send the little girl back?
是的
Yes.
听着 我能问你件事吗 我们试图查明2012年的
Look, can I ask you something? We're trying to find something out
一项任务 -看日志呗 -日志里没有
about an old mission, in 2012. Check the logs. - There's nothing in the logs.
问韦斯 -我不想问她
Ask Wes. - I don t really want to bother her with it.
好吧我 -只是在想 也许你知道些什么
Okay. I just wondered, maybe you might know something.
是有关一个叫罗斯·基恩的特工
It involves a agent called Ross Keane.
他在行动中好像受了不轻的伤
I think he might have been quite badly injured during it.
手臂上 烧伤
A burn on his arm.
那是我来这之前的事了
That was before my time.
你找回失去的记忆之后
When you got your lost memories back,
我们遇见的那晚你都记得什么
what did you remember of the night we met?
我记得我们直到最后一次才在一起
Uh, I remember, we didn't actually get together till the last time.
这事你怎么想的 -我猜
What do you think about that? - Well, I guess...
我猜这就是所谓的命运吧 对吧
I guess I think it means it must be fate, right?
那一次我们真的在一起了 并没有分开
That one time we actually got together and ended up not being undone.
你知道我什么意思吧
Do you know what I mean?
嗯
Sure.
或者
Or.
或者这意味着命运本就很复杂
Or it means fate's complicated.
行吧
Right.
命运 命运很复杂
Fate, fate is complicated.
你没事吧
You all right?
他们把那女孩也送回去了
They sent back the girl.
贝基
Becky.
他们把她送上了时间机器 也一起回去了 -但你不知道
They put her in this machine and sent her back. - You didn t know
他们会那么做
they were gonna do that.
我只是绑♥架♥了她妈妈和她 什么都没问过
I just kidnapped her and her mother and didn't ask questions.
我们都做过希望没那么做的事 我们生存的世界就是如此
We've all done things, we wished we hadn't. That's the world we live in.
不是你的问题
That's not you anymore.
你怎么知道 -因为你在这啊 试图纠正过去的错误
How do you know? - Because you re here, trying to make it right.
而且因为我了解你 你是个好人
Also, I just know, because I know you. You' re a good person.
你并没有多了解我
You don't know me that well.
我比你想的要了解你
I know you better than you think.
看起来他们清理了大部分的物品
Looks like they cleared out most of their stuff.
是啊
Yeah.
那是什么
What is that?
没有毒素咯 -没有
No toxin, then? - No.
但我想我知道他们把东西挪到哪了
But I think I know where they moved everything to.
莎拉
Sarah? - Hmm?
你还爱我吗
Do you still love me?
你在一个废弃的时光机的控制中心里
That's a big question to ask a girl
问一个女生这么严肃的问题合适吗
in the control centre of an abandoned time machine.
这只是个很简单的问题 -不简单
No, it's a simple question. - It's not, though.
这是个很难答的问题 而且你也知道
It's a really hard question, and you know that.
剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表