剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表
然后你亲了我
或没亲
Or ever.
我想就停留在那一刻
I think yeah, just leave it there.
那就是完美结局了
you know, that would be a good ending.
放映结束
幕布落下 大家都起立回家
curtains come down, everyone goes home.
事实上是我从没想过会发生最坏的事情 因为
It's just the truth is I never really thought about the worst thing happening because...
我当时是那么幸福
I was so happy.
珍妮特
西弗
抱歉 我不知道你和珍妮特
Sorry, I didn't know you and Janet were...
这是
While it's.
我没来得及去见她
I didn't go and see her.
昨晚
Last night, um
我弟打给我 然后
My brother called me and, uh
我当时在忙 有个任务
I had a job, This thing came in.
是架飞机
It's plane, it's...
我没来得及去见她
I didn't count, see ya.
你们俩在一起多久了 -没多久
How long will you feel when
其实你们俩还挺合适的
It makes sense, actually. You, too.
感觉挺真实的
It was like a real stuff.
我走了
I'm gonna go.
别走 再待会 我给你做早餐
Stay a bit longer, I'll meet you breakfast.
我得走了 还有事要做
I've gotta go. I've got work.
我不会有事的 谢谢
I'll be fine.
早晚有一天我们得好好讨论下你这电♥话♥当摆设的事儿
Now one day we're gonna have to work on your phone manners.
格丽塔 什么事
What is it, Greta?
昨晚的事我查到了一些信息
I've got something in for you overnight.
在飞机坠毁四分之一英里附近有辆货车被偷
A van was reported stolen in about a quarter of a mile from the plane's crash site.
是当地警局发现的 细节我这就发给你
-谢谢 -别挂电♥话♥
我们有一个货车车队
You have a fleet of vans.
本来是要把东西拉到低处的空地
meant to take the students out to the lower fields,
可是最后他们都把东西丢在站里了 然后就去了酒吧
but we mostly end up dropping out the stations.
我们的监控视频拍到了
You've got the buggers on CCTV though.
你能倒一下吗 暂停
Can you just rewind that please?
我本来打算自己去弄回来的
Also, I was gonna go get the bloody thing by myself.
但我想最好还是把这事交给官方来处理
But I thought better to get the authorities involved.
自己弄回来吗 -对啊
Get it back yourself.
我们所有的货车上面都有追踪器
AlI our bands have trackers on them.
我可以告诉你这辆车现在在哪
I can tell you where it is right now.
-长官 我查到了有关飞机的线索 现在过去
你自己去吗 你需要支援吧
You alone? She'll need backup
我其实希望丹尼斯能过来帮我
Well actually I was hoping Dennis could come along.
-行 我可以把人给你
那太好了 我这就把位置发过去给你
patching location now
长官 我以为这事就我和珍妮特负责呢
I thought it was just to both of us being me and Janne Coleman.
本来是的 但是那架来自未来的飞机
It was, but the appearance of an airplane from the future
突然出现证明了不管我在做什么 似乎都不够 你说呢
rather suggests that whatever I was gonna do wasn't gonna be quite enough, wouldn't you agree?
别担心 这事还是由你负责的
Don't worry, you're still leading it.
丹尼斯 我需要你去跟西弗碰头 他把位置发过来了
Dennis, I need you to meet Chef. He's sending through a location.
他今天还工作吗 -为什么不工作 -没原因
Is he working today?
我需要你现在就走 -好
I only need you now.
你昨天穿的就是这身
We were wearing that shirt yesterday.
这什么 -是实验室
Focus this.
这是我们俩吗 -对
Are they us?
哪个是我 -你想当哪个 这个吗
This one?
好吧 让我们看看 -哪个是我 这个吧
Okay, yeah, I see.
那是白人好嘛 -可我没有亚洲人手办 -为啥没有
I don't have any Asian action figures.
问得好 你不如去问问玩具制♥造♥商
That's a good point, actually. You should take that up to toy manufacturer.
我们能集中精力吗
Can we concentrate, please?
好 没问题
Right, yeah, um
谢谢 那么这就是实验室还有根据戴恩手里的蓝图摆的外部建筑
Thank you. So this is the lab and the outbuildings based on the blueprints that the Dane was carrying.
在5天后的午夜 拉撒路会把这个地方烧毁
At midnight in exactly five days time, Lazarus is going to burn this place down.
那么这就是我们救人的机会
That's our window for the rescue mission.
我们认为珍妮特还有你
Now we believe that Janet and.
在大楼里的这个部位
being kept in this building here.
对 我们在楼上有个能住的小地方
That's right, we have a little place upstairs.
好吧 你能讲一些我们可能不知道的事吗
Okay, so is there anything you can tell us that we might not already know?
比如安保系统之类的
Like, securing protocols, that sort of thing?
他们给我们派的保安室有武器的
They gave us armed guards.
有几个 -我记得是4个吧
Uh, remember 4?
他们有手♥枪♥吗 机♥枪♥呢
Did they have any pistols, machine guns?
就像放在腰带上的那种
Just like the ones on the belts.
这么说是手♥枪♥咯 -不是 他们拿的是机♥枪♥
They're had machine guns.
我记得 -我可不记得他们
Well, I don't remember if they
在事情发生的当晚 有机♥枪♥ 我看到了
On the night that it happened, there were machine guns. I saw them.
这么说他们是全副武装了 还有什么别的吗
So they're heavily armed.
我来了 -至少7名嫌疑人
At least seven suspects.
3个男人 4个女人
Three men, four women.
他们应该有武器 他们迫降了一架飞机
they crush landed a plane which...
引发了一些很有意思的疑问 -所以呢
Yeah, I raised you some interesting questions.
而且 我认为其中一个是你 -你说啥呢
Also, I think one of them is you.
看着是挺像我
There's a lot more than that.
是吧 -但我昨晚不在那
It does, doesn't it?
我知道 这点我没怀疑过
...on their last night.
所以只是一个跟我长得像的人
So it's a low that looks like me
不 我觉得不是一个跟你长得很像的人 我认为他就是你
No, I don't think it's a bloat that looks like you. I think it is you.
这怎么么可能呢西弗 -我不知道
I'll give him a shift.
看着就像是个留着胡子的抢劫犯
Would just be a burly mum with a beard.
你没跟韦斯说吧 -没有 -为什么
You gone to Wes with this.
因为如果他就是个留着胡子的抢劫犯
Because what if it's just a bully man with a beard
我去跟韦斯说就显得我很混♥蛋♥了
and I make myself look like a cunt?
-可你不是说
我知道我说了什么 我也知道自己是怎么想的
I know what I said and I know what I think.
不管这是怎么回事 进了这栋房♥子应该就知道了
Whatever that is, it's in that house.
那我们就进去做个自我介绍吧
Let's go and introduce ourselves then.
西弗 我爱你 不知道这么说会不会让你好受些 好吧
I love it, you know.
我们按原计划执行 你们的任务就是进去 杀光所有人 烧毁一切
and kill everyone and everything.
-靠 不是吧
安全
什么动静
贝琪
我的天
不 等等 等等
你特么把枪放下
Put your fucking gun down!
你才特么把枪放下
Now you put your fucking gun down!
靠 西弗吗 -是我 你谁啊
Fuck not shit.
-我勒个去 是西弗 -我们要怎么办
等等 爸
靠 居然是他
SHIT IS HIM!
我最好救你 蠢货
I better save you, you idiot.
快走 快走
Go, gol
是那个变♥态♥布莱森
it's like fucking lunatic, brangston
-等等 等等 -上车啊
你特么从哪钻出来的 布莱森
Where the hell did you come from, Bryson?
现在担心这事还有啥用
They don't need to worry about that now.
刚才是怎么回事
What just happened?
-你为什么帮我们
实验室里的那个我
The version of me that's in the lab.
以为他能保护贝琪和珍妮特 结果没成
He thinks he could protect Becky and Janet, but he can't.
贝琪告诉我说 你会救她
Becky, she told me you were gonna be the one that saves her.
万一你真的能救她呢
What if you save her?
那你就要这么做
and that's what you're going to do.
你去救她
You can see by
而我要帮你
And I have to help you
靠 哥们你受伤了
Shit, man, you hurt.
我得送你们去实验室
We gotta get you to the lab.
他们几天后才袭击呢
They don't attack for a few days.
他们今天就发动袭击了
You're gonna want to attack it today.
妈 -没事的 -我好害怕 我妈妈呢
I'm scared of home, my mom!
快走啊
Come on!
呼叫指挥中心
Loud for Cody control.
我们发现了一具尸体 是个孩子
You've found a body.
太晚了吗
What you like?
我来帮你
I'll get you back.
还有呢
Get coming.
-贝琪
-我们得走了
我们得走了
靠 他失血过多
Shit, he's bleeding out!
剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表