剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表
you have an infinite amount of time to figure it out.
我们并没有无限的时间
We don't have an infinite amount of time.
到最后 允许我们跳回
Eventually, the forces that allow us
时间定点的力量终将会崩溃
to jump back to the checkpoint are going to snap,
然后我们的宇宙就不复存在了
and then our universe will simply cease to exist.
你这绝对是虚无主义
Well, now it's definitely nihilism.
绝对是虚无主义
"Definitely nihilism. "
贝琪吗 -对
Becky? - Yeah.
我头好疼 -不知道该拿她怎么办
Oh, my head hurts. - Well, I don't know what to do with her.
她不信她爸爸 也不信拉撒路
She don't trust her dad, she don't trust Lazarus.
这能怪她吗 -当然不能怪她
Can you blame her? - Of course, I can't blame her,
我只是不知道该拿她怎么办了
I just dunno what to do with her.
那布莱恩呢 -是布莱森 我也不知道
And Brian? - Bryson. Yeah, I dunno.
我直视他的眼睛 他鄙视我
I mean, I looked him in his eyes, and he just despises me.
感觉他讨厌我但又怕我
Like, he hates me, but he's terrified of me.
他觉得我以后会对他做点什么
He thinks I'm gonna do something to him.
不管你对他做了什么一定不是啥好事
Whatever you do to him, it must be pretty bad.
我什么都不会做的 我要对他做什么
I don't do anything. What am I gonna do to him?
我对天发誓 这世界要分崩离析了
The fucking world's falling apart, I swear to God.
抱歉我上次循环时那么跟你说话
Listen, um, I'm really sorry about what I said in the last time loop.
我不该给你那么大的压力
But I shouldn't be putting that kind of pressure on you.
我只是很想你
I just miss you.
为什么 -什么为什么
Why? - Why what?
你为什么会想我 -我为什么
Why do you miss me? - Why do I...?
为什么人会有感觉 我就是想你了
Why does anyone feel anything? I just do.
我就是想你了 -那我为什么不想你呢
That's how I feel. - Why don't I, though?
为什么我没有感觉
Why don't I feel anything?
我什么感觉都没有 乔治 我是不是要疯了
I don't feel anything, George. I don't know if I'm just coming apart-
操
Fuck.
住手 听我说 你不用杀我的 住手
No, no, no. Listen, listen, you don't need to. Stopl Stopl
住手 听我说
No, no, no, listen man.
我什么
I haven't.
都还没做呢
done any thing
快点雷吉 他中枪了
Hurry up, Reggie. He's been shot!
我能来找你吗 -可以
Can I come to you? - Yeah.
需要保镖吗 -布莱森掐死了我 -是的
Don't you need a bodyguard? - Bryson strangled me to death. - Yeah.
他杀了莎拉 但我有反击吗
And he killed Sarah. But what did I do to him?
我该拿他怎么办 -我也不知道
What am I gonna do to him? - I don't know.
如果再见到他 我会让他恨我的
If I see him again, I'm gonna give him a reason to hate me.
你相信我 -一切都是因果循环 宝贝
You best believe that. - Causal loop, baby.
别跟我说什么狗屁因果循环
No, don't fucking"causal loop" me.
我现在还得讲因果循环了吗
Now I got to deal with this?
我讨厌时间旅行
I hate time travel, man!
我们要去偷血清吗
Shall we go and steal this serum?
行的出发吧
Yeah, let's go.
这些都是血清
Here's the serum.
怎么 -我去做些测试
Well? - I'll run some tests.
但没有检查仪器一切都是空谈 我们陷入困境了
But without a working machine, it's all academic. We're stuck here.
这可是你的部门 你要什么我们都会给你 -好吧
Well, that's your department. Anything you need, we'll get. - Yes, well,
虽然不是末日之声 但我们需要担心一个更大的问题
without being the voice of doom, there's a much bigger problem we need to worry about.
时间越来越少了 上一次循环提前了八秒
We're losing time. We jumped back eight seconds before we should have last loop.
什么意思 -这意味着开始了
What does that mean? - It means that it's begun.
时间的缩减 循环的崩溃
The degrading of time. The collapse of the loop.
这意味着我们要尽快找到办法 不然宇宙就会分崩离析
It means we either find a way out of this soon, or our universe will fall apart.
那我们最好开始更加努力干活
Well, we'd better start working even harder then, hadn't we?
回到正题 乔治 萨拉
Let's get back to it. George, Sarah,
我真的很想跟你谈谈 当时到底发生了
I'd really like to talk to you about what the hell happened in the...
什么
...pub.
你以为我不会发现吗 我不会知道你做了什么
Think I wouldn't find out? I wouldn't know what you did?
我从没想过他们会 -你从没想过什么
I never thought they'd ever- - - You never thought what?
没想过会有后果吗 你猜怎么着 现在报应来了
That there'd be consequences? Well, guess what? There are. Right now.
我会尽力把他们找回来的 -这哪够
I'm doing everything I can to get them back. - That's not good enough.
雷布罗夫 如果你敢伤害她我就宰了你 慢慢宰了你
Rebrov, if you hurt her, I will kill you. And I'll do it slowly.
你对她有点心动了 的确她好像是你喜欢的类型
Got a little crush, have you? Yeah, she seems your fucking type.
没有道德标准 你觉得呢阿奇
No morals. What do you think, Arch?
你能在我杀了她之前杀了我吗
Think you can shoot me, before I get the knife in?
再深两英寸就行 可惜她不会立马死去
Two- inch cut here, she'll take a while to die. Very unpleasant.
放下刀 你个混♥蛋♥
Drop it, you son of a bitch.
如果世界真的恢复正常
If the world ever does go back to being normal,
我会想办法把你永远抹去的
I'll find a way to wipe you from it permanently.
雷布罗夫 -我告诉你为什么每次时间循环
RebrovTell you what. Why don't I kill this bitch
我都不杀了这个婊♥子♥ 也许你们会真正做点什么
every fucking loop? Maybe that'll make you actually do something!
你女儿没死
Look, your daughter's not dead!
贝琪 她
Becky, she...
她还活着 -你说什么
She's not dead. - What are you talking about?
她来找我 她被送回来过去了
She came and found me. The Becky that was sent back, she's.
她在这 现在已经18岁了 但她的确就在这
She's here. She's 18 years old now, but, yeah, she's here.
你知道多久了
How long have you known?
上次循环知道的 -你为什么不告诉我
Only since last loop. - Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我 -她不想见你
Why didn't you tell me? - She don't wanna see you.
她跟你说了什么 乔治
What's she told you, George?
什么都没说
Nothing.
她记得小时候被送回去过 但仅此而已
Yeah, she remembers being sent back as a kid, but that's it.
他们把她和珍妮特分开了 她再也没见过她
They separated her and Janet. She never saw her again.
带我去见她 -不行
Take me to her. No!
我要先跟她好好谈谈
No one speaks to her till I have.
你个混♥蛋♥ -不我必须告诉他 -不可以
You're an asshole. - No, I had to tell him. - No, you didn't.
他是你♥爸♥爸 你刚说的不对 他一直在找你
He's your dad. What you said earlier was wrong. He is trying to find you.
他一直在尽他所能回去救你
He's doing everything he can to go back and rescue you, and...
就像你在这里 他在这里 然后
And, like, you're here and he's here, and.
去跟他谈谈好不好
Look, just talk to him, all right?
你谈都不跟他谈就太扯了 求你了
It's literally too mad, if you don't, so please.
贝琪
Becky.
我不喜欢拥抱
I'm not a hugger.
我从没
I never...
我没有
I didn't. ...
我的天
Jesus Christ.
到底发生了什么
What happened to you?
我落后被抛弃了
I got left behind.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 真的对不起
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
我来找过你
I were coming for you.
我们有回来救你 -你没有
We were coming to save you. - Well, you didn't.
没有人来
No one ever came.
那你妈妈呢
What about your mum?
她没能挺过来
She didn't make it.
贝琪记得她和一个叫罗斯的男人说话
Becky remembers her talking to a man called Ross.
贝琪 对不起 真的对不起
Oh, Becky. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
我们还能救她 我们得回去
We can still save her. We've still gotta go back.
萨姆森会想办法修好时光机的
Samson will find a way to fix that machine.
怎么救
How?
我们回到过去
Well, we went back.
你也可以去
You can too.
这是在哪里拍的 -在大学的公♥寓♥楼里
Where were this taken? - At the flat in the university building.
那栋楼还在吗 -现在应该变成办公室了之类的
Is it still there? - I think it's offices now or something.
我们的发现会改变自我
"What we find changes who we become. "
等待是值得的 正准备大计划 这是暗号♥
"It'll be worth the wait. "Big plans are afoot. "This was a code.
什么意思 -说明我们有东西要找
What does it mean? - It means fucking look for something.
还有多远
How much further?
应该就在这上面
It's just up here, I think.
找到了
Yes!
是使用手册 -什么的
It's an instruction manual. - For what?
是时光机的 天呐
It's for a time machine. Holy shit.
这就是颗银色子弹 我是说这是
I mean, this is the silver bullet. I mean, this is, uh...
这就是一切 我以为它被烧掉了
This is everything. I thought we'd lost it in the fire,
但天啊 我们也许真能成功
but Christ, we might actually be able to make this work.
你从哪儿弄到的
Where did you get this?
从过去拿到的
From the past.
没时间了 -遵命
We're running out of time. Yes, ma'am.
那就开工吧
Best get building, then.
我们要用这些资料做一个时光断点仪
剧集 | 撕裂记忆体(2022) | 导航列表