剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
他们从来不锁后门
The back door doesn't lock.
那晚我们就是从后门进来的
That's how we got in that night.
你状态不好 在说胡话
You're not well. You don't know what you're saying.
我想起来了
I remembered.
在你家的时候
In your house...
我全都想起来了
...I remembered everything.
你不该来这 我们走吧
You shouldn't be here. Please. We should go.
但这里是家
But this is home.
家应该是安全 充满爱的地方
The place you're supposed to be safe, loved.
我父亲恨我
My dad hated me.
我每天都能从他的眼神里感受到
I saw it in his eyes every day of my life.
我母亲完全无视我
And my mother, I didn't exist to her.
所有人都无视我
Not to anyone.
也许是我的问题
Maybe it's me.
是我哪里出了问题
Maybe something's broken in me.
而他们都知道
Maybe something's broken in me and everyone knows it.
他们都恨我
They hated me.
不管是在家还是在学校
My family, my school,
无论我走到哪 大家都恨我
everywhere I went, everyone hated me.
别说了 凯尔
You stop it, Kyle.
他们根本不懂什么叫恨
They had no idea what real hate was.
你想成为士兵 成为男人
You wanna be a soldier? You wanna be a man?
就得学会杀掉你爱的人
You have to learn to kill the things you love,
知道吗 你这个软弱的废物
you weak piece of fucking shit.
快杀 杀 杀 -杀了她
Now fucking do it. Kill, kill, kill. - Fucking kill her!
杀 杀 杀
Kill. Kill. Kill.
杀 杀 杀
Kill. Kill. Kill.
你想杀人吗
You wanna do it?
那就来吧
Let's do it.
我们去杀人
Let's kill somebody.
我是要让他们知道什么才叫做恨
I was gonna show them what real hate was.
有些时候我们会用错误的方法做正确的事
Sometimes we do wrong things to make it right.
其他人不会理解 怎么可能理解
And the world doesn't understand, because how could they?
有时候你就是得做出这种选择
There are times when you have to make impossible choices.
你相信吗
You believe that?
我想死
I wanted to die.
那晚就该死了
I should have that night.
林肯的枪里没子弹了
There weren't any bullets left in Lincoln's gun,
所以我去拿我父亲的枪
so I went and got my dad's gun.
你想死 但内心深处却想活下来
You wanted to die, but a part of you wanted to live too.
求你了
Please.
凯尔 我们没时间了 该走了
Kyle, you don't have much time, we have to go.
太痛苦了 太痛了 我必须
It hurts. It hurts so much that I need...
什么
What?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know. I don't know what I--
不管是什么 告诉我 我会帮你的
Anything, just tell me, I'll help you.
告诉我你需要什么
Just tell me what you need.
得到解脱
To find a way out.
帮我
Help me.
那就告诉我
Then tell me.
告诉我你做了什么
Tell me what you did.
说出来就好了
And then it'll be okay.
把手电关掉 她会看见我们的
Turn the light off, man. She's gonna see us.
她会看见我们的
She's gonna fucking see us.
凯尔 -你在干嘛
Kyle? - What the hell is going on?
你在这里干嘛 出去
What do you think you're doing in here? Get out!
天啊
Oh, my God!
天啊 不要
Oh, God! No!
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck. Fuck.
快走
Get the fuck out and go!
不要
No! No!
不要
No!
住手
Oh! No! Stop! Don't!
不要 不要
No! No!
不要 求你了
No, please!
我一个房♥间一个房♥间地杀过去
I went from room to room until they were silent.
直到剩下我一个人
And I was finally alone.
但还漏了一个
But I wasn't alone.
怪物离开了吗
Did the monster go away?
闭上眼睛 宝贝
Close your eyes, baby bird.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes, please.
我发誓一点都不疼
I promise it won't hurt.
对不起 宝贝
I'm sorry, baby bird.
对不起 宝贝
I'm sorry, baby bird.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
为什么
Why?
她的眼睛
Her eyes.
我无法面对她的眼睛里的东西
I couldn't stand to see it in her eyes.
什么东西
See what?
我就是那个怪物
That I was the monster.
就是我
That it was me.
詹姆斯·斯奇纳是我杀的
I killed James Skinner.
两枪
I shot him twice.
我把他放进车里 然后把车开进湖里
I put him in the car and drove it into the lake.
跟霍德一点关系都没有
Holder had nothing to do with it.
我想跟他做个交易
I offered him a deal.
他要当爸爸了
With the baby coming,
我以为他更容易松口
I figured he'd be the weak link.
我知道你不会说的
I knew you wouldn't be.
这不像你 莎拉
Not you, Sarah.
他让我滚去吃屎
He told me to go fuck myself in the rear end.
我放弃自己的权利
I'm waiving my rights.
我不需要律师
I don't want an attorney.
我所说的一切都可作为呈堂证供
Everything I've said is admissible in court.
我愿意签署一切文件
I'll sign anything you want.
现在就可以逮捕我
You can arrest me now.
副局长
Deputy commissioner.
不用起来了 林顿警探
Stay seated, Detective Linden.
莎拉 好久不见
Sarah, it's been a while.
你儿子怎么样
How's your son?
叫杰克 对吧
Jack, right?
如果我没记错 他现在上高中了吧
Uh, he's in high school now, from what I recall.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
约翰告诉我最近流传着一个谣言
John tells me there's a rumor going around
关于斯奇纳队长的
about a Lieutenant Skinner.
这个谣言说
According to this rumor
他就是诱杀女孩的连环杀人犯
he was the so-called Pied Piper serial murderer.
对 是他杀了那些女孩
Yes. He killed those girls.
那不是谣言 是真的
It isn't a rumor, it's true.
所以我对他开了枪
So I shot him.
我杀了他
I killed him.
我觉得你有误会 警探
I think you've made a mistake, detective.
这是验尸官的正式报告
The coroner's official report.
斯奇纳队长的死因
Lieutenant Skinner's cause of death
是他头上自己造成的枪伤
was a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.
被认定为自杀
It was ruled a suicide.
请节哀顺变
I'm sorry for your loss.
据我了解 你跟斯奇纳队长
You had a personal relationship with Lt. Skinner,
私交甚密
from what I understand.
再加上之前案子所带来的压力
Add that to the stress of this last case,
我能理解当你得知他自杀时 有多么震惊
and I can understand how his suicide must have been quite a blow.
他没有自杀 你心里清楚
He didn't kill himself and you know it.
是你
You...
让我不得不与轮椅为伴
put me in this chair.
要是能让你坐一辈子牢 我很乐意而为之
I would gladly lock you up for the rest of your fucking days.
但想象下如果一名警♥察♥ 高级警探
But imagine the public response if a cop,
其实是杀害儿童的凶手
a high-ranking detective,
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表