剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
别这么紧张 美国队长
Slow your roll there, Captain America.
你不会想要被自己人伤到吧
You don't wanna take any friendly fire now, do you?
你想在这里谈吗
You wanna talk here?
行 照片带了吗
It's fine. You got those photos?
我们可以在这桌上展示菲比照片大全
We'll make a whole collage of Phoebe here on the table.
你想这样吗
Is that what you want?
或者我们可以去走廊谈
Or we can go talk in the hall.
凯尔 你选吧
It's your call, Kyle.
你认识她吗
You know this girl?
你确定吗 再看看
You sure? Take another look.
我不知道她是谁
I don't know who that is.
女士 请你遵循规章办事
Ma'am, I must insist you follow
否则我有责任请安保来一趟
regulations or I'll be obligated to call security.
立正
Ten-hut.
可以了 菲尔丁学员
That'll be enough, Cadet Fielding.
你们在这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
你不在办公室里
You weren't in your office.
我也没时间
I don't have time to
根据你的行程来安排调查 抱歉
conductmy investigation around your schedule. Sorry.
你的警徽在外面可能管用
That badge may work outside these walls,
但在这里 我们有不一样的规矩
but in here, we have a different set of rules.
我们知道
That's clear.
我懂你这种女人
I know women like you.
你觉得抵抗权威 就能从男性同事身上
You think by defying authority, you can get the respect
得到你一直想要的尊重
you crave from your male colleagues.
但这套是没用的 警探
That's not the way it works, detective.
这里与我都不吃这套
Not in here, and not with me.
你压根就没懂我
You don't know anything about me.
我没有要抵抗你的权威
And I'm not defying your authority.
只是在尽本分 -我也是
I'm doing my job. - So am I.
我已经重申过了
I have already repeated myself once,
这应该是我说一次就够的
which is once more than I ever do.
你再不经过我同意
You come here again,
来这里跟我任何学生谈
and you talk with any of my students without my permission,
我会去找
and I will go to the
警务处副处长并提出正式投诉
deputy commissioner and file a formal complaint.
行 走吧 林顿 我们走
All right, let's go, Linden. Come on.
走吧
Let's go.
稍息
As you were.
那小子在说谎
Kid's lying.
他绝对知道什么
He knows something.
他估计认识卡特 没准根本是一伙的
He probably knows Kat. They could've done it together.
别再那样了
Don't ever do that again.
我是在帮你呢 林顿
I was helping you out, Linden.
不能总是等她指挥
You can't always be going at 11.
现在她正中了我们的下怀
Now we got her right where we want her.
这就像驯狮
It's like with lions.
驯服它们的时候 得把它们放在高台上
Now, when you tame them, you gotta put them on a pedestal.
让它们以为自己是支配者
Let them think they're dominant,
压我们一头
that they got the upper hand.
它们在高位获得安全感 敬畏 像个王
Now, they feel safe up there, feared, like, the alpha dog.
你让它们以为自己在高处俯视众生
You make them believe that they're looking down on you,
其实它们也被所有人盯着
when all eyes are actually on them,
而你才是真正控制一切的人
and you're the one who's really in control.
相信我 林顿 做得很好
Trust me, Linden. It went good.
别担心贝瑟妮了
Stop worrying about Bethany.
林顿
Linden.
你最近跟斯奇纳说过话吗
Have you talked to Skinner lately?
没 怎么了
No. Why?
她女儿在担心他
His daughter's worried.
她觉得他出事了
She thinks something happened to him.
爸爸销声匿迹让她很担心
She's real broke up over Daddy going AWOL.
所以就来问你看看
Figured I'd ask you.
我不知道
Yeah, I don't know.
你也懂孩子们能多夸张
You know how kids can be though.
我知道 我也有一个女儿
I do, I do. I have a daughter of my own.
但我想帮帮贝瑟妮 所以我...
But I wanted to help Bethany out, so I
查了查斯奇纳的通话记录
I checked Skinner's phone records.
艾德里安不见的那晚后 他就没打过电♥话♥
He hasn't made a call since that night Adrian went missing.
他最后一通电♥话♥是打给你
His last call was to you.
你那晚手♥机♥不是没电了吗
Thought your phone was dead that night.
你说你跟斯奇纳
You said you and Skinner
去艾德里安学校附近盘问线人
were shaking down CIs near Adrian's school.
我去查了查
I checked around.
好笑的是 没人记得跟你说过话
Funny thing, nobody remembers speaking with you.
我们在搞婚外情
We were having an affair.
我结束了他的婚姻 毁了他的家庭
I ended his marriage, wrecked his family,
他搬离了他的孩子
he moved out on his child.
你想知道更多 自己去问他
You wanna know more than that, then talk to him.
不然请你少来我面前碍眼
Otherwise stay the fuck out of my face.
我得见你一面
I needed to see you.
我去医院找过你 不过外面都是警♥察♥
I tried at the hospital, but there were cops around.
别这样
No, don't.
你记得发生什么了吗
Do you remember what happened?
记得的最后一件事就是我在这房♥里
The last thing I rememberI was here in my room.
再醒来就已经在医院了
Then I was in the hospital.
好
Oh, okay.
你人没事
You're okay.
这才是最重要的
That's all that matters.
警♥察♥找我问过你
The police came asking about you.
我没跟他们说什么
I didn't tell them anything.
一切都是他们罪有应得
They got what they deserved.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表