剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
学员 你是不是基佬啊
What, are you some kind of faggot, cadet?
学员们 你们都爱自己的母亲 对吧
Cadets, you all love your mothers, right?
是的 长官
Yes, sir!
我们都爱自己母亲
We all love our mothers.
你也想成为我们的一员对吧 凯尔
You want to be one of us, don't you, Kyle?
继续
Go on.
让你妈为你骄傲
Make Mommy proud.
来吧来吧
There we go.
如果你觉得现在很惨了
If you think your life is tough now,
而你现在又不听话的话
if you don't do this,
我们绝对会让你再惨上百倍
your life here is gonna bemore of a living hell.
快做啊 你个小贱娘炮
Now, do it, you little fucking pussy.
快射她一脸
Cum all over that bitch's face.
操她 操♥死♥她
Fuck that bitch. Fuck her.
干♥死♥她 干♥死♥这婊♥子♥
Fucking kill her. Kill that bitch.
杀了她 -杀了她
Kill her! - Kill her.
杀了她 杀了她 杀了她
Kill her! Kill her! Kill her!
你那晚这么对的我
You did this to me that night.
我家人被杀的那晚你也这么对我了
You did this to me the night my family was killed.
是你杀了我妈吗
Did you kill my mom?
你说啥呢
What the fuck?
你杀了我全家吗
Did you kill my family?
他在说什么呢
What the fuck's he talking about?
我不知道 他疯了
I don't know. He's crazy.
他脑子有病之类的
His brain's shot up and shit.
创伤后应急障碍之类的狗屁吧
It's post-traumatic stress bullshit--
喂 喂 -你♥他♥妈♥
Hey! Hey! - What the--?
让他走吧
Let him go.
真♥他♥妈♥神经病
Fucking freak.
求求你帮我 他们在追我 -凯尔
Please, help me. They're after me.- Kyle.
AJ跟林肯那帮人 都在找我麻烦
AJ and Lincoln and them, they're after me.
他们把我拉进厕所里 然后让我
They took me to the latrines and they made me--
放轻松 放轻松 缓一缓
Easy, easy, easy, just slow down.
我想起那晚了
I remember. That night.
你想起那晚发生什么事了吗
You remember what happened that night?
我也是被拉进厕所里跪着
I was in the latrines, on my knees...
天啊 我不想回忆起来
Oh, God. I don't wanna remember.
没事的 没事的
It's okay, it's okay, it's okay.
一切都会没事的
Everything's gonna be all right.
你现在很安全 知道吗 深呼吸就好
You're safe now, okay? Just breathe, breathe.
缓下气好吗 现在好点了
Just take a breath. All right? That's better.
我去给你倒杯水
I'm gonna get you some water.
继续深呼吸
Just keep breathing.
凯尔
Kyle.
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
求你放下枪
Please.
你得相信我 -离我远点
You need to believe me. - Stay away from me.
凯尔
Kyle.
你知情吗 所以你骗了我
You knew? You lied to me?
原来你一直在撒谎 -不是的
You were always lying? - No. No.
我一直以来都是在保护你
No, I've been protecting you.
做的都是对你最有利的
Only doing what is best for you.
你得相信我
And you need to believe me.
离我远点
Stay away from me!
凯尔
Kyle.
我只是想帮你
I just want to help you. Hmm?
请你相信我
Please trust me.
凯尔
Kyle.
凯尔
Kyle.
没事的
It's okay.
把枪给我
Just let me take the gun.
没事的 乖 没事的
It's gonna be okay. Please, it's gonna be okay.
我永远不会
I would never
让任何人伤害你
let anyone hurt you.
凯尔 凯尔 别走 别走啊
Kyle! Kyle, don't go. Don't go.
听我说 快回来 求你了
Listen to me. Come back, please.
凯尔
Kyle!
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表