剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
玛格利特绝不可能是凶手
there's no way Margaret's the shooter.
我们这是在白费力气
We're spinning our wheels, Linden.
不是她开的枪
Just because she didn't pull the trigger
并不说明不是她下的命令
doesn't mean she didn't give the order.
她手下有250名任她摆布的小兵
She's got 250 toy soldiers at her disposal
而且都等不及要杀人
and all of them can't wait to kill.
我们得赶快过去 凯尔有危险
We've gotta get in there. Kyle's in trouble.
你太疑神疑鬼了
You're paranoid.
这又不是"炸♥弹♥向巴格拉袭来"[歌♥名]
This ain't "Bombs Over Baghdad."
玛格利特可能仍想杀他
Margaret could still try to kill him.
她杀过一个孩子
She killed a child before,
她为了保护自己会不择手段
she'll do whatever it takes to protect herself.
如果她想杀凯尔 他早就死了
If she wanted to kill him, he'd already be dead.
你怎么能确定凯尔就是清白的
How the fuck you know Kyle's so innocent?
说不定听从她命令杀人的就是他
Maybe he's the one taking her orders.
你想过这种可能吗
You ever consider that?
不 他说的是实话
No, he's telling me the truth.
我相信他 他的眼睛这样告诉我
I trust him. I can see it in his eyes.
向我撒谎的人不是他
He's not the one lying to me.
你这话是什么意思
What the hell's that supposed to mean?
我知道你在戒毒互助会上说了什么
I know what you said at the NA meeting.
你告诉所有人我们做了什么
You told everyone what we did.
什么"我们"做的
What "we" did?
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
动手的人是你
You're the one who did it.
是你没法控制情绪
You're the one who couldn't keep your shit together.
我当时只是想帮你
I was just trying to help you.
是吗 那还真是谢谢你了
Yeah, well, thanks for all the help.
我让你离开 是你自己要留下
I told you to walk away, you wanted to stay.
要是只有我自己就不会是那个结局
I would've been a lot better off on my own.
听着 我很抱歉 林顿
Look, I'm sorry, Linden.
我搞砸了 好吗
I fucked up, okay?
我只是觉得这个世界
I just felt like the whole world was
要把我压垮了 我的头都要炸了
coming crashing down on me and I was about to explode.
是嘛 那我看错你了
Yeah, well, I was wrong about you.
你跟其他人一样 就是个混♥蛋♥而已
You're just a fucking junkie like the rest of them.
你一定会是个了不得的爸爸
Some kind of father you're gonna be.
顺便问句 杰克怎么样
How's Jack doing, by the way?
你现在不是应该送他去机场吗
Weren't you supposed to take him to the airport right now?
该死 -糟了 典型的林顿
Shit. - Oh, snap, classic Linden,
对于身边的人
not giving a shit about
根本不上心 哪怕是你自己的儿子
anyone who's still alive, not even your own son.
是我搞砸了吗
I'm the one who's fucked up?
你只会在乎死人
The only people you care about are dead.
替我向你儿子说声再见 -操♥你♥妈♥
Tell the little man I said adios. - Fuck you!
是啊 也操♥你♥妈♥
Yeah, fuck you too.
只限接送旅客的车辆
Passenger loading and unloading only.
东西都拿全了吗
You got everything?
你不用担心我 好吗
You don't have to worry about me, okay?
怎么回事 妈妈
What's going on, Mom?
没事 -好吧 随便你
Nothing. - Yeah, okay, whatever.
杰克 等等 -我要误飞机了
Jack, wait. - I'm gonna miss my plane.
就等一下 等等
Just wait. Just stop.
看着我
Just look at me.
我不是个好母亲
I'm just not great at this, being a mom.
我自己还是个孩子 当我怀上你的时候
I was just a kid myself, I wasn't that much older than you
比你现在大不了多少
when I had you,
当时也没人教我怎样养育孩子
and I had nobody to show me how.
我不想让你担心我
I don't want you to worry about me.
我希望你坐上那趟航♥班♥
I want you to get on that plane,
平安回家
and go back home.
而且我希望
And I want
你能享受生命的美好
for you to grab every piece of life,
任何美好 永远不放弃
every piece of it, never let go.
还有
And...
永远不要感到羞愧
and never be ashamed of anything.
因为不论我发生了什么
Because no matter what happens to me,
你永远是我生命中最美好的部分
you were always my best thing.
你是我最美好的部分 杰克
You're my best thing, Jack.
暑假时我们会见面吗
I'll see you summer break?
当然
Yeah.
他在哪
Where is he?
他在哪 在哪
Where is he? Where is he?
他在哪
Where is he?
他在哪
Where is he?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
我没时间
I don't got time.
我知道斯奇纳的事了
I know about Skinner.
知道你和林顿对他做了什么
I know what you and Linden did to him.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
我追踪你们的手♥机♥ 发现那晚你们都在湖边
I got both your phones traced to the lake that night.
那说明不了什么
That don't mean shit.
我是想帮你 霍德
I'm trying to help you, Holder.
别犯傻
Don't be stupid.
我们之所以会去湖里打捞
The only reason we dredged the lake
是因为斯奇纳的老婆在那里看到过林顿
is because Skinner's wife saw Linden out there.
她在往水里丢东西
She was tossing something into the water.
你懂的 凶手会被抓
You know, killers get caught,
因为他们总做蠢事
because they do something stupid.
比如回到犯案现场
Like return to the crime scene.
林顿会害死你的 兄弟
Linden is bringing you down, man.
你的孩子快出生了
You got a kid on the way.
你有个家庭得照料
You got a family to think about.
你想辩解一下吗
You want to tell your side of the story?
咱们就正式谈谈
Just go on the record.
你老实告诉我到底是怎么一回事
tell me what really happened that night.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
我能帮忙你尽量减罪啊 霍德
I can help you cut a deal, man. Holder.
霍德
Holder.
我明早要去找副局长
I'm going to the deputy com tomorrow morning
一五一十全盘托出
and I'm telling him everything.
所以这是你的机会
So this is your chance
死里求生的最后机会
to dig yourself out of your grave.
保护你的孩子 你的家庭
Protect your kid, your family.
想通了打给我
Call me.
学员们 脱衣
Strip, ladies.
你在等什么呢
What are you waiting for, cadet?
凯尔
Kyle?
你♥他♥妈♥是个白♥痴♥
You're such a fucking idiot.
脱他裤子
Get his pants.
你个小婊♥子♥想知道到底怎么回事吗
Your little bitch-ass wanted to know what happened?
现在想起来了吗
Does that bring anything back?
别装傻
Don't play dumb.
你知道我们指的是哪件事
We know you know what we're talking about.
怎么 你觉得你能就这么躲过去吗
What? Did you think you were gonna get a free pass?
你觉得我们会说忘就忘了吗
That we were just gonna forget about you?
你还没对你的贱♥人♥老妈
You still haven't shown your
"表示"你有多爱她呢
slut mother how much it is that you love her.
来吧 小兄弟 为你的老妈"硬"起来
Well, come on, little buddy, get nice and hard for Mommy.
现在想起来了吧
Starting to remember now?
我们营的恳亲♥日♥有个传统
We have a Family Day traditionin this battalion.
所有的一年级菜鸟都得参加"欢射会"仪式
A "Wel-cumming" ritualfor all our first-year cadets.
你妈妈把你送来这里 是因为她爱你
Your mother sent you to us because she loves you.
她想要我们把她的小男孩变成男人
She wants us to turn her little boy into a man.
这个营里的人都得爱自己的母亲
Well, men in this battalion must love their mothers.
是的
Yes.
而你要是想当个男人
And you're not a man in this battalion
就得先证明给我们看
until you prove that to us.
让我们看看你多爱你老妈
Show Mommy how much you love her
然后射得她满脸都是
and cum all overher pretty little face.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表