剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
谋杀
第四季 第四集
斯坦斯伯里
娜丁
Nadine?
妖怪走了吗
Did the monster go away?
凯尔
Kyle.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我睡不着 就出来走走
I couldn't sleep, so I took a walk.
我顺着音乐声
And I heard the music and--
出什么事了
What's wrong?
我看到她了 -谁
I saw her. - Who?
我妹妹
My little sister.
过来坐
Here, sit.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
再来一次
Now another one.
那是一场梦 一场噩梦
It was a dream. It was a bad one.
毫无来由的梦
It didn't make any sense.
门上有军用肩带 然后娜丁进来了
There was an aiguillette on the door and then Nadine came in.
她站在那里 然后就被击中了
She was just standing there, and she'd been shot.
血流不止 -那是场噩梦
There was so much blood. - Listen, it was a nightmare.
我会不自觉地想起那个画面
I just can't stop thinking about it.
我和她在一个房♥间 我肯定看到了发生的一切
I was in the room with her. I mean, I must have seen it happen.
天哪 为什么我没能保护她
God, why didn't I protect her?
为什么我没能做些什么
Why didn't I do something?
听着 凯尔 你当时可能的确保护了她
Listen, Kyle, Kyle, maybe you did protect her.
听我说 给
Listen to me. Listen. Here.
听着
Listen.
没人知道那晚究竟发生了什么
Listen, nobody really knows what happened that night.
而回想那晚只会让你抓狂
And thinking about it is just gonna make you crazy.
但我总是想起那一晚
It's coming back to me.
我也不想 我不想去记那晚的事
And I don't want it to. I don't want to remember.
人总会想起些往事 你摆脱不了的
Well, you know, memories may come back. They may haunt you.
但你要做的就是正确地对待回忆
But you just have to find a way to live with them.
我不知道自己能否做到
I don't know if I can.
这就像 就像是一场战斗
Well, it's like, um... It's like combat.
你迅速做出决定
You make split-second decisions,
然后又反悔 质疑着自己
and then you second-guess yourself more than anybody else does.
但是木已成舟
But there is just no going back.
你就是那样的吗
Is that what happened to you?
所以你才来这里
I mean, is that why you're here?
你知道吗 凯尔
You know, Kyle,
你要明白 哪些话该问 哪些话不该问
you don't have to say everything that pops into your head.
对不起
I'm sorry.
是战争
It was war.
人的经历中没有任何东西
And there is nothing in the human experience
能与之相提并论
that can compare to it.
但你不能总心怀悔恨 人得向前看
But you can't have regrets. You have to move on.
不然只有死路一条
Or die.
我认得你先前跳舞的那首曲子
I know that song you were dancing to earlier.
我们在沙龙舞上放的就是那首
We had to dance to it at cotillion.
你会跳舞吗
You know how to dance?
只会基本方形步
Just the box step.
你要是知道方形步
If you can box step,
那肯定会跳华尔兹
you can waltz.
不 我不会 我不太会跳
No, I can't. I'm not very good.
我也不会
Neither am I.
从这只脚开始 往这边迈
Start with this foot. Okay, it comes this way.
那只脚往后
And that moves back.
就是这样
Right.
林肯的逮捕记录显示 他带去学校的那把枪
Lincoln's arrest records says the gun he brought to school
是支银板克洛格
was a silver-plated Glock.
和杀死斯坦斯伯里一家的凶器一致
Same weapon used on the Stansburys.
你有烟吗
You got cigarettes?
告诉过你 我戒了
I quit. I told you.
你昨晚睡了吗 脸色像坨屎一样
You get any sleep last night? Because you look like shit.
管他的
Whatever.
还臭烘烘的
And you stink too.
你昨晚干什么了
What were you doing?
别担心 我不过喝了点啤酒
Don't worry about it, all right? I had a few beers.
是吗
Yeah?
当然
Yeah.
那就是说你没事
So you're good, then?
对 只要你别管我就没事
Yeah, I'll be good if you get off my fucking back about it.
听着 我很好 你就别担心了
Look, I'm okay, all right? Just give it a rest.
他在那
There he is.
你好 林肯
What up, Lincoln?
出自电影《龙虎少年队》 主角曾加入警方卧底缉毒组"龙虎街21号♥"
这里可不是龙虎街21号♥
Well, if it isn't 21 Jump Street.
我也不用跟你们警♥察♥打交道
you know, I'm not supposed to talk to you po-po.
我想你也不是服从命令的那种人吧
I didn't think you were the order-taking type,
笨蛋二等兵
Private Fuckface.
当然不是
I'm not.
你竟然瞒着我 孩子
Holding back on me, son.
你没有说你和斯太太的往事
You didn't tell me about you and Mrs. S.
她怎么了
What about her?
她是我的网球教练
She was my tennis coach.
你就是这么描述你们之间关系的吗
Is that what you call it?
你也打网球吗 长官
You play tennis, ma'am?
应该不打吧
Probably not.
你当警♥察♥能赚多少 五六万一年
I mean, what do you make being a cop, 50, 60 a year?
你想说什么
What's your point?
网球裙
Tennis skirts.
你要是不想打炮
Why wear something that barely covers your snatch
穿那么短的裙子干嘛
unless you're looking to get staked?
斯坦斯伯里太太是你的第一个女人吗
Was Mrs. Stansbury your first?
他都不用回答 答案都写在脸上了
He doesn't have to answer that. It's all over his face.
你知道个屁
Hey, man, you don't know shit.
我们知道她是个占小孩便宜的中年妇女
We know she was a 50-year-old woman who took advantage of a kid.
对你来说可能意味非凡 但对她来说不是
Maybe it was a big deal to you, not to her.
这可能会让你很受伤
Maybe that hurt.
也可能你还不够格 如果你懂我在说什么
Maybe you just didn't measure up, if you know what I'm saying.
可能她冲着你的处♥男♥之身哈哈大笑
Maybe she was laughing at your virgin ass
因为你太早就缴械投降了
because you were too quick on the draw.
那个骚货没有笑话我
That bitch didn't laugh at me.
她知道她在干什么
She knew what she was doing.
她走进更衣室
When she'd strut into that locker room
穿着超短裙弯下腰
and bend over in that little fucking skirt of hers...
骚货们都知道
They can smell it.
就像第六感一样 你懂吗
Like a sixth sense, you know?
知道你会偷看
Knowing that you're gonna look.
因为你一定会看
Because you gotta look, right?
你就这样被她们俘获
And that's when they get you.
但要是你先征服她们 情况就不一样了
But not if you get them first.
枪在哪
Hey, where's the gun?
什么枪
What gun?
你带去学校的银板克洛格
The silver Glock you brought to school.
你听好 蠢货 我的枪不止一把
All right, 40-watt. I got more than one.
你要是想 尽管去我家卧室搜查
Go check my bedroom at home if you want.
去了记得跟我妈问声好
Tell my mom "What's up," while you're at it.
你要这么多枪干什么 林肯
What you gonna do with all those guns, Lincoln?
打猎
Well, I hunt.
我有次杀了只负鼠
You know, one time I killed this possum.
一枪爆头
Blew its head clean off, right?
舌头 牙齿 各种神经血液混合物
Tongue, teeth, all sorts of stringy, bloody
洒落一地
gunk sprayed everywhere.
那感觉棒极了
And, man, it was fucking dope.
你知道你这种人去坐牢会怎么样吗
You know what happens when you go to prison?
犯人和他同伙把你这种混♥蛋♥轮♥奸♥时
When a con and his crew gang-rapes a motherfucker like you,
各种神经血液的混合物也会从你屁♥眼♥里流出来
all sorts of stringy, bloody gunk comes out of your fucking ass.
霍德
Holder.
蠢货
Forty-watt.
小混混
Punk-ass motherfucker.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表