剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
How long have you been
邻居多久了 德什勒先生
neighborswith the Stansburys, Mr. Deschler?
我大概十年前搬回来的
I moved back about 10 years ago
来照顾我那年迈体衰的妈
to look after my ailing mother.
她几年后过世 我继承了这所房♥子
She passed a few years later and I inherited the house.
你从这里可以看到斯坦斯伯里的住♥宅♥
You can see the Stansbury house from here.
你和那家人熟吗
Do you know the family well?
几年前我母亲介绍我和他们认识的
I was introduced to them years ago by my mother.
但除了在市场上
But other than seeing them at
偶尔撞见以外 不 我和他们不熟
the market on occasion, no, I didn't know them.
我会躲避正式及社交场合
I generally eschew formal engagements and social gatherings.
不过你在这儿住着倒是挺踏实的嘛
Yeah, you look like you haven't flown the coop in a while.
艺术家有时候 就是天生的残疾
By nature, artists are sometimes invalids.
我的家就是我的暗箱
My home is my camera obscura.
所以我在这儿找不到"天鹅绒猫王"了吧
So I'm not gonna find a Velvet Elvis hanging anywhere around here?
[在天鹅绒上画猫王的人像曾风靡一时 这里泛指低级趣味]
不会 我认为痛苦和折磨才是真正的艺术
No. I believe that pain and suffering is true art.
实物复♥制♥ 无论是何载体
A physical replication, regardless of medium.
是嘛
Is that right?
幸福会让人懒惰 让人忘怀
Happiness creates a laziness which allows us to forget.
而痛苦 会教导我们 让我们成长
But pain teaches us a lesson which forces us to grow.
在谋杀案当晚
On the night of the murders
你能告诉我
can you describe to me what
在你打电♥话♥报♥警♥前 你在做什么吗
you were doing immediately before you dialed 911?
这我已经和另一名警官讲过了
I already spoke to the other officers.
他们应该已经记下我的话了
They appeared to be writing down my words.
他们记了 但我想
They did. I'd like to hear
听你再说一次 以防有所疏漏
it from you in case they missed something.
我当时就坐在这里 向窗外望去
I was sitting right here, looking out the window.
然后被许多巨响的枪声吓到了
And I was startled by half a dozen or so loud bangs.
那就像有人在打猎
Like someone was hunting.
作为一个受到惊吓的人
For someone who was startled,
你在电♥话♥中的语气过显平静了
you sounded very calm on the phone.
你经常那样吗 就坐在那里
Do that a lot? Just sit there
什么也没有 也在拂晓五点朝窗外看着
and stare out at nothing at 5:00 in the morning?
不是什么都没有
It's not nothing.
那美极了
It's beautiful.
她自己也这么说 我以为你是当真的
She said so herself. I assume you meant it.
从这里听到九毫米口径的枪声 距离算远的
That's still a long way to hear a 9-millimeter.
那可不是大炮
It's not exactly a hand cannon.
这里非常安静
It's very quiet around here.
任何巨大的声响都会随着水面传出回音
Any kind of loud noise echoes and carries across the water,
尤其是在夜晚
especially at night.
你当晚报♥警♥时说
You told the 911 operator that
枪声是从斯坦斯伯里家传来的
the shots were coming from the Stansbury house.
你如何能那么肯定
How could you be so sure?
只有他们家的灯是开着的
Theirs was the only light on.
你对警方汇报时
In your statement to the officer,
从未提起过房♥子的灯是亮着的
you never mentioned the lights were on in the house.
他们没问过
They never asked.
亮的也不是房♥子里的灯
And the lights weren't on in the house.
是斯坦斯伯里的海滨房♥那里亮着
They were on in Stansbury's beach house.
我认为是那里传来的枪声
That's where I assumed the shots were coming from.
我从来不来这里
I never come out here.
斯坦斯伯里先生特意嘱咐过
Mr. Stansbury is very specific.
我不用打扫海滨的这幢房♥子
I don't clean the beach house.
他说为什么了吗 -没有
Did he say why? - No.
我也没问
And I don't ask.
你怕他吗
You afraid of him?
不
No.
他们付工钱很准时
They always paid me on time.
也没什么我能做的
There's just nothing for me to do.
房♥子总是很干净
The house is always clean.
从上到下
Top to bottom.
通常有三个孩子的家庭都乱得一团糟
With three kids you always see a mess.
但斯坦斯伯里家不是
Not the Stansburys.
所有东西都井然有序 永远如此
Nothing was out of place, ever.
就像这里没有人住一样
It's like nobody lived here.
只有鬼魂 -谢谢你
Only ghosts. - Thank you.
这里之前搜过吗
Unis did a sweep?
大概看了看 没什么发现
Cursory. Nothing to write home about.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我觉得那个对面那个男的
I think Boo Radley over there
应该已经压抑到变♥态♥了
is one sunny day away from cutting his ear off.
没有强行侵入的迹象 门是从里面锁的
No forced entry, locked from the inside.
如果有人来过这里 他一定有钥匙
If somebody was here, they had a key.
那家伙怪里怪气的 我们该好好查查他
That guy's a fucking weirdo. Let's run a check on him.
叫特别调查组的人来取指纹
We'll call SID to have them dust for prints.
也许只是感应灯亮了而已
Maybe there was a motion sensor that went off or something.
中奖咯
Boom, boom.
欢迎归校 学院 -谢谢你 长官
Welcome back, cadet. - Thank you, ma'am.
你从医院离开没遇见什么麻烦吧
There were no complications with your release from the hospital?
没有 长官 -那就好
No, ma'am. - Good.
既然已经回到学校
Now that you're back on campus,
那就着眼将来吧
focus could be on the future.
作为你的法定监护人
As your legal guardian,
我准备采取必要的步骤
I'm prepared to take the necessary steps
来保证你完全恢复
to ensure your full recovery.
你的课程和以前一样
Your class schedule will remain the same.
你不用参加任何形式的操练
You will be excused from any kind of PT.
而你的新宿舍会在医务室里
And your new living quarters will be located in the infirmary
那里有护士值班
where a nurse will be on duty.
你每周要和心理咨♥询♥师见面
You will be meeting with a psychologist once a week.
恕我直言 长官
With all due respect, ma'am,
我想回到军营里住
I prefer to return to the barracks.
我不认为我需要接受心理咨♥询♥
I don't feel that I need to speak to a psychologist.
那东西本来也没什么用
That stuff's 90 percent bullshit, anyways.
你说什么 学员
Excuse me, cadet?
我并非受害者 也不希望被当成受害者
I'm not a victim. I don't wanna be treated like one.
我不清楚你是否记得你在这里的时光 学员
I don't know how much you remember about your time here, cadet.
你之前可并不合群
But you didn't fit in.
男生们可以变成最为残忍♥的动物
Boys can be the cruelest animals
他们会让你喘不过气
and they will cut you no slack now.
我知道之前是怎么样的
I recall what it was like
但如果你像施舍一般对待我
but it will be worse for me
对我来说会更糟糕 长官
if you turn me into a charity case, ma'am.
你记得谋杀当晚发生的事情吗
Do you remember the night of the murders?
不记得
No.
我在医院度过的每晚都在竭尽脑汁想回忆起来
I spent every moment in the hospital trying to.
他们说我想不起来更好
They say it's better if I don't.
你也许是对的
You could be right.
学院已经安排好
The academy has made arrangements
周三举办追悼仪式
for funeral services to take place on Wednesday.
我希望能在所有人之前见到他们
I'd like to see them before then, ma'am,
和他们道别
say my goodbyes.
抱歉 那不可能
I'm sorry, that's not possible.
他们是被近距离枪杀的
They were shot at close range.
仪式上棺材是关闭的
It's a closed casket service.
抱歉 我以为你知道这点
I'm sorry. I thought you were aware of that.
正如您所说 长官
Then like you said, ma'am,
现在我着眼将来至关重要
it's even more critical that I focus on my future,
我被一视同仁亦是如此
and be treated the sameas any other cadet.
你住回营房♥
You'll return to the barracks.
别让我后悔今天的决定
Don't make me regret my decision.
不会的 长官
I won't, ma'am.
你可以走了
Dismissed.
说不定完美小姐晚上会偷溜出来
Maybe Little Miss Perfect was sneaking out at night.
泡泡酒吧什么的
you know, hitting the clubs
派对装束就放在海边小屋里
and then she stashed her party clothes down at the beach house
省得被老爸发现
so papa wouldn't find them.
衣服不太像她的风格
That doesn't seem like her style.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表