剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
可能是借的 或搭的顺风车
Maybe he borrowed it or hitchhiked.
嫌疑人是近距离射击
The killer shot them at point-blank range.
肯定会浑身是血
He'd be covered in blood.
弄成这样直接搭顺风车或开车
You're not hitchhiking or driving
回圣乔治都不太可能
the hour back to St. George's looking like that.
他肯定要在什么地方清洗干净
He had to clean up somewhere.
我们应该查查斯坦斯伯里家
We should check all the gas stations
和学校之间所有加油站
between the Stansbury house and the academy.
这得有不下50个加油站
That's gotta be like 50 gas stations.
让取证组去排查 我才不想做这种无用功
Get the unis to canvass. I'm not jumping on some wild-goose chase.
停一下 我有事要做
Let me out. I gotta do something.
你在吸毒吗 -什么
Did you use? - What?
别跟我瞎扯淡 霍德
Don't bullshit me, Holder.
你这一天都像个失控的瘾君子
You've been acting likean out-of-control asshole all day long.
我问你是不是复吸了
And I'm asking you if you're using again.
搞毛啊 林顿
What the fuck, Linden?
让我下车 靠边停
Let me out. Pull over.
干嘛 下车去吸吗
Why, so you can score?
他妈的靠边停
Pull the fuck over!
你儿子不是还在吗
Hey, isn't your kid in town?
你怎么不去陪陪他
Why don't you go spend some time with him?
偶尔也当一次好妈妈 -对哦 我忘了
Be a good mom for a change.- Oh, right, I forgot.
卡洛琳一怀孕
Now that Caroline's two seconds pregnant,
你就成育儿专家了
you're the expert on parenting.
对啊 名♥师♥出高徒嘛
Yeah, I learned from the best.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
2月20日 索耶湖
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
查德维克 -在
Hey, Chadwick. - Yeah?
之前林顿是不是找你查过什么
What was it Linden had you pull for her
那个叫艾德里安的小孩失踪的那晚
the night we were searchingfor that missing kid, Adrian?
一辆车的照片 深灰色的小轿车
Photos of some car. It was a dark gray sedan,
我记得是这样 停在艾德里安学校外面
I think, outside Adrian's school.
一直跟着那孩子
It was following the kid around.
深灰色吗 车主是谁
Dark gray, huh? Who'd it belong to?
不知道 莎拉说不用查了
Don't know. Sarah told me to drop it.
是吗
Did she, now?
复印件给我一份吧 好吗
Get me a copy of those photos, would you?
没问题
Sure thing.
你是说那把枪
You're telling me there's no way
不可能在学校里面
that gun could possibly be on academy grounds?
对 所有学员进校都检查过
Mm-hm. All boys are checked
一旦有毒品和枪都会被查出来
whenever they come on to campus for drugs, guns.
我们是脱衣搜身的
We practically strip-search them.
这里可不是度假村
This isn't Club Med.
林肯·诺夫是个坏小子 但也没坏到心里去
Lincoln Knopf's a damaged boy, but it's more bark than bite.
我这里大部分孩子都是这样
As is the case with most of my boys.
他来以后有没有过暴♥力♥行为
Since coming here,has he ever been violent
或者其他你认为不太正常的行为
or acted out in any way you'd consider beyond the norm?
没有 完全没有
No. Not at all.
你跟他谈之前应该告诉我
You should have told me you talked to him.
林肯当时不在校内
Lincoln wasn't on academy grounds.
这么说你们是突击问询
Hmm. So you ambushed him?
没有 就问了几个问题
No. We asked him a few questions.
我们这是凶杀案调查 上校
We're conducting a murder investigation, Colonel.
我以为你是想帮忙的 -当然
I thought you wanted to help. - I do.
所以才会容忍♥你们这样闯进学校
Which is why I'm tolerating this extreme invasion of my school
搅乱那帮孩子的生活
and the lives of these young men.
但我的忍♥耐也有限度 林顿警探
But I have my limits, Detective Linden.
你为什么保护他们
Why do you protect them?
因为这是我的职责
Because it's my job.
我们是法制国家 人都有辩驳的权利
We are a nation of laws. Everyone deserves an advocate.
我要看看林肯的房♥间
I need to see Lincoln's room.
这种要求也需要我拿搜查令吗
Are you gonna make me get a warrant for that?
对 我是这么认为
Yes. As a matter of fact, I am.
然后我们从影院出来
So we get out of the movie
我呢 就送她回家
and I'm, like, walking her home,
到她家门口的时候
and I get to her door,
我感觉时机到了
and I know this is it.
我当时说话的声音都变了
So in this voice I've never heard quite come out of me before,
就很随意地问能不能吻她
I very casually asked if I could kiss her.
厉害啊 小子
Way to go, dude.
然后呢
So, what happened?
她说好
She said yeah
我就亲了
and I did.
我们已经在一起六个月了
We've been going out for six months now.
搜查令下来马上打给我
Well, call me the second that search warrant comes through.
我不明白这有什么问题
I don't understand what the problem is.
小家伙有女朋友了
Little booger has a girlfriend.
是吗 我都不知道
Oh? I didn't know.
没什么大不了 我们一起上数学课
It's not a big deal, Mom. We're in the same math class.
叫什么名字
What's her name?
米娅
Mia.
而且一头金色长发
And she has long blond hair
还是双胞胎
and she's a twin.
而且想当宇航员
And she wants to be an astronaut.
很好 杰克 听上去是很好的姑娘
That's great, Jack. She sounds really great.
你儿子是个小情圣呢
Your son's a real heartbreaker.
特别厉害的那种
And the best kind.
因为他是天生的
Because he doesn't even know it.
喝点什么吗 -不了 谢谢
You want something to drink? - No, thanks.
我们不是要出去吃饭吗
I thought we were going to have dinner.
我们不知道你什么时候来 瑞吉做了辣肉酱
Well, we didn't know what time you'd be here, and Regi made chili
我就想说 -我说了六点过来
So I just thought--- - I said I was gonna be here at 6.
欢迎你也一起吃
Well, you're welcome to join us.
不如我们就留下吧 妈妈
Maybe we should stay, Mom.
或者出去也行 我无所谓
Or whatever. I mean, we could go too.
不好意思 等我一下
I'm sorry. Just give me a second.
我是林顿 对 是这个意思
Linden. Yes, I meant it.
斯坦斯布里家和圣乔治之间 -你看
Every gas station between Stansbury's - Here it is.
[巨蟒小组 英国著名六人喜剧团体]
每一个公厕都要搜 -巨蟒小组
and St. George's. - Monty Python.
我管你呢 那就再多派人
I don't give a shit. Pure more units on it, then.
超搞笑
It's hilarious.
吃完了我们来看吧
Let's watch that after we eat.
好啊
That sounds cool.
我是说
I mean,
是很好 但我们要走了
that'd be cool, but we gotta go.
别 我不想打搅你们聚会
No, I don't wanna break up the party.
你要是想留下就留下吧
So go ahead. Stay here if you want.
我八点来接你
I'll just pick you up at eight.
或者你想在这过夜也行 提前告诉我就可以
Or you can spend the night if you want. Just let me know.
别这样 -别教我怎么做
Don't be that-- - Don't tell me how to be.
妈妈 别激动 -你别插嘴 杰克
Mom, calm down. - Please, stay out of it, Jack.
我跟你说了六点来接你吃饭
I told you that I was picking him upfor dinner at six.
他饿了呀
Well, he was hungry.
而且你也不是每次都准时的 林顿
And it's not like you're alwayson time, Sarah.
你有什么立场跟我说准时
What would you know about being on time?
你又不工作 住在船上
You don't work. You live in a boat.
又没有什么要去的地方 我有工作懂吗
You never have to be anywhere. Sorry, I have a job.
大家都先冷静一下 -闭嘴 艾伦
Let's all just take a big breath-- - Shut up, Ellen.
怎么了
What is going on?
你已经不是社工了 少管我的家事
You're not my social worker anymore. Stay out of my life.
背包拿上 杰克
Get your backpack, please, Jack.
你们根本不懂我每天都应付些什么
You don't have the slightest idea what I'm dealing with.
每次我一打开这扇门
Every time I've ever opened the door,
你看我的眼神总是那样
the only thing I've gotten back from you
满是失望和看不起
is that disappointed, shitty look of yours.
你根本不懂我 从来没懂过
You don't know me. You have never known me.
问题就在这里
That's the problem.
没人懂你
No one does.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表