剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
去年十月九日她因
Aggravated assault charges filed
故意伤害罪被起诉
against her on October 9th of last year.
"地方检察官因受害者菲利普·斯坦斯伯里
"DA dropped charges shortly there after
缺乏合作而撤消了指控"
citing lack of cooperation from the victim, Philip Stansbury."
她攻击了他
She assaulted him,
他却让她免于责罚
and he let her off scot-free.
好奇为什么
Wonder why.
要一直用冰敷
Keep icing it.
如果有人问起
If anybody asks,
就说是训练时被步♥枪♥弄破的
you got cracked by your rifle during drills.
你为什么现在对我这么友好
Why are you being cool to me now?
你以前从不这样
You never were before.
因为那个疯子林肯活该
Because that psycho Lincoln deserves it.
我以为你失忆了 学员
I thought you lost all your memory, cadet.
不 只忘掉了那一晚
No. Just from that night.
你以前是个娘娘腔
You were a pussy before.
也许现在你有种了
Maybe you're growing a pair now.
立正
Ten-hut.
在集♥合♥时 我说过严禁某些行为
At assembly, I said that certain practices would cease.
我说得不够明确吗 学员
Was I unclear, cadet?
不 长官
No, Ma'am.
你的脸怎么了 学员
What happened to your face, cadet?
我洗澡时摔倒了 长官
I fell in the shower, Ma'am.
你下次得多加小心 学员
You need to be more careful next time, cadet.
是 长官
Yes, Ma'am.
在集体中 你们是一个整体
In any battalion, you are one.
你们的长处一致
You all have the same strengths.
你们的弱点也一致
you all have the same weaknesses.
你们其中一员的遭遇
What happens to one of you
相当于发生在你们所有人身上
happens to all of you.
你们其中一人违反我的命令
One of you disobeys my orders,
相当于所有人违反命令
all of you disobey my orders.
你昨天早晨手上可没有
You didn't have those bruises on
那些淤青 学员
your hand yesterday morning, cadet.
我训练时操控步♥枪♥失误了 长官
I lost control of my rifle during drills, Ma'am.
我给了你机会
I gave you your chance.
是你自己选择要为自己做出榜样的
And you've chosen to make an example of yourself.
也为他人做出榜样
And of everyone else.
菲尔丁学员
Cadet Fielding,
让你的队员穿上全套陆军作战服
have your battalion assembled
早七点在北操场集♥合♥
in full ACUs on the north field at 0700.
是 长官
Yes, Ma'am.
你们听到上校的命令了 我们走
You heard the colonel, let's go!
右转弯
Right wheel!
右转弯
Right wheel!
保持队形
Tighten the formation!
全体立定
Battalion, halt!
放下步♥枪♥
Rifles down!
你们这是怎么回事 学员们
What the hell is that, cadets?
这也叫队形吗
You call that a formation?
简直就是耻辱
That was an embarrassment.
靠拢 你们这帮废物
Get it together, you pieces of shit.
要一直训练到你们合格为止
We're gonna do it until we get it right.
转为俯卧撑姿势
Adopt the push-up position.
马上
Now!
下
Down!
半起
Half way!
下 起
Down! Up!
半起
Half way!
起
Up!
下
Down!
你有什么毛病
What is your problem?
你对我有意见吗 学员
You have a problem with me, cadet?
下
Get down!
起
Up!
半起
Half way!
下
Down!
起 半起
Up! Half way!
下
Down!
起
Up!
下
Down!
有什么事要告诉我吗 小子
Got something for me, homes?
我不跟你说话 猪头
I don't gotta talk to you, pig.
你正跟我说话呢 有理有据吧
You do now. Probable cause.
我改邪归正了 贱♥人♥
Decriminalized, bitch.
不 不是那个
No, not that.
是那个 -什么
That. - What?
是说这个 蠢货
This, dumbass.
这个你有注册文件吗
You got papers for this?
你找我有什么事 伙计
Yo, what you hassling me for, man?
你是洛基柯吗
You Logic?
不 那不是我
No, that ain't me.
我听说那家伙赢了彩票
I heard that dude won the Mega Millions.
搬到明尼阿波利斯还是什么地方去了
Moved to Minneapolis or something.
混♥蛋♥ 西雅图警局雇你做线人 对吧
Asshole. You're on the SPD payroll as a CI, right?
声音小点 好吗 老天
Keep it down, all right? Jesus.
有没有一对男女警搭档找过你
You talk to some cops, male-female duo,
关于失踪孩子的事
a couple weeks ago about a missing kid?
没 我好久没和警♥察♥聊过了
No, I ain't snitched to 5-0, like, forever.
那时间可不短 说清楚点
That's a long time, be specific.
我也不知道 可能至少有四五个月
I don't know, maybe four, five months at least.
你没跟任何人谈过吗
You didn't talk to anybody?
女警
Lady cop.
红头发
Redhead.
你确定不是磕了药 然后忘了吗
Sure you weren't just tweaked out of your mind and forgot?
确定 我早就戒毒了
No, I quit that poison way back when.
这个 我需要这个来止痛
This? I need this for my pain management.
说真的 -废话
No shit. - Shit.
这就好比摩登原始人嚼烟草
This is like Flintstones chewables.
这个我拿走了 不用谢
I'm only keeping this. You're welcome.
你们现在还付钱给提供线索的人吗
You guys still handing out scratch to snitches?
可能吧
Possible.
得是有价值的线索
Gotta get me something good.
凯尔
Kyle.
提醒你一下 别吃豆子
In case you don't remember, stay away from the beans.
吃了会闹肚子
They'll give you the runs.
你今天做得很好
You did real good today.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
真的吗 我不知道
Really? I thought, I don't know,
我还以为我害了大家 大家都不爽我
I kind of thought I messed up. Everybody's pissed at me.
你没出♥卖♥♥♥自己的队友 这才是最重要的
You showed loyalty to the unit, that's all that matters.
如果你出♥卖♥♥♥了我们 雷恩上校会罚得更重
Colonel Rayne would have punished us way more if you'd ratted.
谢谢长官
Thanks, sir.
你可以直呼我名字
You can call me by my name.
好
Okay.
大门外有停警车
They have a cop car outside the gates.
今天演习的时候看见的
Saw it today during drills.
那是怎么回事
What's up with that?
他们觉得
They think whoever did
残害我家人的凶手 会来灭我口
that to my family is gonna come back for me.
只会吃甜甜圈的警♥察♥顶屁用啊
Some doughnut-eating cop isn't gonna stop anybody.
我们保护你
We will.
没人能伤害我们的队友 懂吗
No one's hurting one of our own. Understand?
是的长官 AJ
Yes, sir, AJ.
大伙注意 有外人来了
Close ranks, boys, we got some unfriendlies approaching.
凯尔 我们得跟你谈谈
Kyle, we need to talk to you.
我在吃晚饭 -等不了
I'm eating dinner.- It can't wait.
我把知道的全跟你说了 别烦我
I already told you everything I know. Get off my back.
女士 根据规定
Ma'am, regulations state
无人陪同的情况下 你们不得出入这里
you're not permitted in here without an escort.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表