剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
谋杀
第四季 第五集
你确定女孩们的身份要多久
How long do you think until you can ID all the girls?
我们正在处理 但时间不好说
Well, we're working on it, but who's to say.
她们要是早点被找到
If you'd found them sooner,
就不会被水里的动物啃食成这样了
there wouldn't be so much animal activity.
脸至少还能是完整的
They'd still have their faces.
斯奇纳队长呢
What about Lieutenant Skinner?
为什么不先检查他
Why haven't you started on him?
副局长说他想参与验尸
Deputy commissioner said he wanted to attend the autopsy.
要我先等等 应该有政♥治♥原因吧
Wants me to wait. Politics, I guess.
副局长走了以后
Once the deputy come signs off,
马上给我一份完整的尸检报告
I want a copy of the full autopsy.
法医报告和弹道证据
Forensic and ballistic evidence on Skinner.
明白吗 -明白
You got it? - Okay.
里迪克没有证据
Reddick's got nothing.
证据都在他手上
He's got everything.
都是间接证据
It's all circumstantial.
他不可能证明
There's no way he can prove
子弹是从我枪里射出来的
those bullets came from my gun.
情况没有改变
Nothing has changed.
我们应该专注于自己的案子
We should keep working our case,
盯好玛格利特
focus on Margaret.
我们不会有事的
We'll be fine.
那是凯丽
That's Kallie.
那是她的耳环
That's her earring.
看着我
Look at me.
我们和他各执一词
It's our word versus his.
只要我们坚持 口供一致 不乱说话
We stay focused, we keep our stories straight and our mouths shut,
就能挺过去
we get through this.
爸爸 -贝瑟妮
Dad? Dad? - Bethany.
别过来 天哪 爸 -亲爱的
Get away. Oh, my God, Dad! - Sweetheart.
贝瑟妮 -爸
Bethany. Shh. - Dad! Dad!
爸 天哪 爸
Dad! Oh, my God, Dad.
带她走 快带她走
Get her out of here. Get her out of here.
林顿 你要去哪
Linden, where the hell are you going?
爸 爸
Daddy. Daddy.
我是警♥察♥ 给我让开
I'm a police officer, get out of my way.
抱歉 长官 我们也有军令在身
I'm sorry, ma'am, but we've been given strict orders.
雷恩上校 我要问你些事
Colonel Rayne, I have some questions for you!
警探 请控制好你的情绪
Detective, get ahold of yourself.
你这么久以来就只会躲在这里
You can only hide behind these walls for so long.
这里是私人财产
This is private property,
你要我去申请一份对你的禁止令吗
do I need to get a restraining order to keep you away?
在谋杀案那晚 有人曾在
Your car was spotted at a gas station
从这里到斯坦斯伯里家途中的加油站
between here and the Stansbury house
见过你的车
the night of the murder.
所以你就过来骚扰我
So that's why you've been harassing me?
而且我还知道你常在斯坦斯伯里家门外
And I know you sat outside the Stansbury house
不论深夜还是清晨
late at night, early in the morning.
我看到你车的照片了
I saw pictures of your car.
你在那里干什么
What were you doing there?
你觉得呢 警探
What do you think I've beendoing there, Detective?
我怎么知道
You tell me.
你的情绪我可以理解
Your desperation is understandable.
但我觉得你这种身份的女人
But I find it sloppy and pathetic that a woman in your position
竟然让情感左右自己的判断 真是可悲
lets her emotions compromise her judgment so easily.
我这就去申请搜查令
I'm getting a warrant.
等我回来 就是扳倒你的时候
When I come back here I'm taking you down.
雷恩上校想见你 学员
Colonel Rayne wants to see you, cadet.
进来
Enter.
长官
Ma'am.
早上好 学员
Good morning, cadet.
早上好 长官
Good morning, ma'am.
昨晚的事我很抱歉 我
I'm sorry about last night. I was--
我太激动了
I overreacted.
谢谢您帮我理清思绪
Thank you for helping me see the situation for what it was.
应该的
Of course.
我完全理解你当时的心态
Your state of mind was completely understandable
鉴于当时的情况
considering the circumstances.
我很高兴你终于看开了
I'm happy to know that you have moved past it.
不知道你是否注意到了
I don't know if you're aware,
明天就是第一年学员的恳亲♥日♥
but tomorrow is Family Day for first-year cadets.
如果你对于参加那些活动
If you feel uncomfortable
感到不舒服 并希望缺席
about attending any of the activities and would like to be excused--
不 长官 我没事
No, ma'am. I'm fine.
凯尔
Kyle...
如果你想多聊些
if you would like to talk further about
那晚发生的事或者其它事情
what happened last night or anything else,
欢迎随时来找我
you know you can talk to me.
任何事都行
About anything.
我知道 长官 不过我没事
I know that, ma'am, but I'm okay.
那就好
Very well, then.
回去吧 学员
Dismissed, cadet.
滚开
Get the fuck out of here.
我知道是你把那些计划放到我书里
I know you put those plans in my textbook.
还把枪放在我桌上
And that gun on my desk.
你知道个屁
You don't know shit.
我可比你以为的知道得多
I know more than you think I do.
我慢慢想起来了
It's coming back, all of it.
那晚发生的事情我都慢慢想起来了
Everything that happened that nightis coming back to me.
我一个字都不信
I totally don't believe you.
但如果你真的记得
But if you did remember,
就不会再跟AJ称兄道弟了
you wouldn't be butt buddies with AJ.
你还是不记得
You still don't remember
上个该死的恳亲♥日♥他对你做了什么
what he did to you that last fucking Family Day, huh?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你可以去看看你♥妈♥的♥相片
Why don't you go look at that picture of your mom.
看能不能想起来为什么我们都有一张
see if you remember why we all got one.
就这么一枪 你就死了
Bang, you're dead.
有什么发现 -你去哪了
What do you got? - Where the hell you been?
有关于玛格利特的车的新线索吗
Did you get anything on Margaret's car?
说吧 霍德
Come on, Holder.
我找了一上午关于玛格利特的文件
Been chasing paper on Margaret all morning.
手♥机♥记录 银行账单
Cell phone records? Bank statements?
我都查了一遍
I've gone through it all.
没有异常 但我找到了这个
None of the usual red flags, but I did find this.
菲利普·斯坦斯伯里和玛格信♥用♥卡♥记录的交叉比对
Philip Stansbury's credit card records cross-referenced with Margie.
在过去几年
Past couple of years,
他们都有在外地同一家宾馆的消费记录
they got corresponding out of town hotel bills.
奥林匹亚 波特兰 温哥华
Olympia, Portland, Vancouver.
同时同地
Same cities, same dates.
他们在搞外遇
They were having an affair.
要我说 就是那种异地"狂欢"节
Sounds like a bunch of out-of-town fuck fests to me.
你申请了扣留她车的搜查令 对吧
You put in for a warrant to impound her car, right?
还没有回音
I haven't heard back yet.
怎么要这么久
What the hell's taking so long?
我们证据确凿
We have more than enough PC.
再给他们打电♥话♥
Call them back.
现在打 -行 冷静点 林顿
Now. - All right, chill, Linden.
做点俯卧撑什么的
Do some push-ups or something.
对 我是霍德警探 编号♥4592
Yeah, it's Detective Holder, badge 4592.
对 我今早申请了一份搜查令
Yeah, I put in for a warrant this morning.
对 就是这个
Yeah, that's the one.
你玩我吧
Are you fucking kidding me?
好吧 就这样吧
Yeah, whatever, whatever.
被驳回了
It was denied.
太扯了
That's bullshit.
我再重新申请
I'll have to re-file.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
林顿
Linden.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表