剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
Except maybe a 9-mil to the head.
大女儿
The oldest daughter,
菲比 社交新贵 绩点4.1
Phoebe, debutante, 4.1 GPA.
小女儿 娜丁 刚刚过完六岁生日
The youngest daughter, Nadine,she just had her sixth birthday.
可爱的小姑娘
Cute little kid.
还有凯尔
And then Kyle.
害群之马 全差生
Black sheep, straight-D student.
高中前几年没上 后面几年也逃学旷课了大半
Skipped most of his junior year, truancies all over high school.
这孩子骨子里就是个定时炸♥弹♥
Kid's got "Time bomb" carved in his DNA.
钢琴弦被弄断了
Someone cut the piano wires.
看起来是砍断的
Looked like they slashed them.
得找人打开钢琴仔细检查一下
We need to get someoneto dust the inside of the piano.
好
Okay.
莎拉 你要的照片有了
Got that photo you wanted, Sarah.
艾德里安放学后跟着他的那辆车
The car that was following Adrian fromschool,
我按你的要求放大了
I blew it up like you requested.
能看见车牌的一部分 需要搜索吗
I got a partial plate.You want me to run it?
不用了 已经找到艾德里安 没必要了
No. I mean, we found Adrian.There's no need.
好的 万一再有需要的话
Okay. Well, if you change your mind--
照片我拿着吧 这事我来处理就行
I'll take that photo. You can leave it with me.
再有什么需要找我就行 -好的 谢了哥们
Let me know if you need anything. - All good, man, thanks.
你还找人要过斯奇纳车的照片
You asked for a photo of Skinner's car?
我当时不知道是他的车
I didn't know it was his car.
没别的漏洞了吧 会让我们露馅的任何事
Is there anything else? Anything else that could fuck us up?
没了 但你还是再检查一遍外套比较稳妥
No, but maybe you needto check your coat again.
这件事不能有半点差池 好吗
We need to keep our shit tight here, all right?
还有别的漏洞没
Is there anything else?
仔细想 -没了
Think.- No, there's nothing.
听着
Look.
我能理解
Look, I know how...
这件事对你的影响
how personal this is to you.
什么 -我是说
What? - I mean...
毕竟你们以前在一起过 -闭嘴
With you and Skinner being together.- Shut up.
我只是 -闭嘴
I'm-- - You shut up.
宝贝
Babe.
宝贝
Babe?
你知道吗 我从来没想到会发生这种事
Never thought this would happen, you know?
怎么了
What?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
对我们俩都不是一个好时机 我知道
It's not a good time for either of us, I know.
确实
It's not.
怎么会这样
How could this happen?
不知道 可能是我有一两天忘记吃药了吧
I don't know, I must have misseda day or two of my pill.
你居然忘记吃药 -不小心嘛
You forgot to take your pills? - It was a mistake.
老天 你是怎么回事
Jesus, what's wrong with you?
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
一下难以接受吧
Kind of a big bombshell.
我应该找个好一点的方式告诉你的
I could've finessed it more, you know?
是 -委婉一点
Yeah. - Eased in.
给点前戏也好啊
Little foreplay neverhurt anyone, you know?
对我们来说 前戏哪够啊
We did more than that.
问题就出在这里 -也是
That's the problem. - Yeah.
好吧 我去洗澡了
Okay, uh, I need a shower.
我叫点泰国菜吧
I could pick up some Thai food.
泰式炒面什么的
Some sapaketti phat khi mao.
好
Yeah.
我随便
I'm easy.
你叫吧 我吃什么都行
You order. I'm happy with anything.
靠 你睡觉了吗
Damn. Get any sleep?
你来干嘛 霍德
Why are you here, Holder?
斯坦斯伯里一案的弹道结果出来了
Ballistics came back on the Stansburys.
你还让不让我进去了
You gonna let me in or what?
你要是抽烟就别进来了
Not if you're smoking.
屋里会有味道
My house reeks.
我这次是决心要戒烟了
I'm done this time for good.
我看你最多能撑十分钟
Yeah, give you 10 minutes, tops.
你要不洗个澡
Might wanna grab a shower
然后我们再上路 你看起来也太憔悴了
beforewe hit the road. You look like shit.
也就是说 杀死父母和两个女儿的那把枪
Wait, so the gun that killed Dad, Mom and the girls
跟用在凯尔身上的不是同一把 -对
wasn't the same gun used on Kyle? - Uh-uh.
口径一样 但弹痕不一样
Same caliber weapon,but different striations on the bullets.
有两把枪 林顿
There's two guns, Linden.
我们只找到了一把
We just found the one.
凯尔杀了全家 扔掉枪
Kyle killed his family,got rid of the gun,
然后换另一把自杀
got another gun and shot himself?
太不合理了
That doesn't make sense.
说不定有人故意造成自杀假象
Unless someone staged the suicide.
犯罪现场的枪柄上有凯尔的指纹
Glock at the scene had Kyle's prints on the grip and...
还有一个部分掌纹 身份不明
...partial palm print, unidentified.
房♥子里没找到另一把凶器
We never found the second weaponin the house.
房♥子前面有一片海滩
They've got that beachfront.
应该派潜水员入水搜寻
We should get divers out in the water.
搜过了 妈妈桑
Already done, mamacita.
就算神勇搭档不在 我也不是省油的灯啊
Even minus my joe with a kiss of hemp milk, I'm a 1-900-Rockstar.
你今天一早心情很好嘛 -那是
You're in a good mood this morning. - That I am.
我能问为什么吗
You want me to ask you why?
有太阳 有烟
Sun's out, got my smokes,
有谋杀可查 夫复何求
and a murder case worth working.
钢琴呢
What about the piano?
琴里面或者是砍断的琴弦上找到指纹没
We get any prints onthe inside or any of those cut-up strings?
没有 被砍断很久了
No, it was cut a long time ago.
上面全是灰 没法提取指纹
It's all dust up all up in there.It's impossible to get a print.
我是霍德警探
Detective Holder.
他醒了
He's awake?
你好
Hi.
你知道这是什么吗
You know what this is?
水
Water.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
你感觉怎么样 凯尔
How you feeling, Kyle?
能看出来我伸了几根指头吗
Can you tell me how manyfingers I'm holding up?
四根
Four.
大拇指不算指头
A thumb's not a finger.
你是谁
Who are you?
政♥府♥方面的 我叫莎拉
I'm with the city. My name is Sarah.
我想问你几个问题
I just want to ask you a few questions.
大概几天以前 你在你父母的房♥子里
You were at home a few nights agoat your parents' residence,
地址是芬德尔大道8327号♥
8327 Ferndell Lane.
你还记得那晚发生了什么吗 -不记得
Do you recall what happened that night? - No.
我圣诞节之后就没回过家了
No, I haven't been home since Christmas.
我怎么在这里
Why am I here?
没人告诉你发生了什么吗
Nobody's talked to you about what happened?
我实弹演习的时候受伤了还是什么
Was there an accident at the gun range or something?
我应该回学校了
I should be at school.
不 凯尔 你不能回去
No, no, Kyle, you shouldn't do that.
放松 深呼吸
Try to relax, and just take a breath.
我是怎么了
What happened to me?
你是谁
Who are you?
我父母呢
Where are my parents?
我们是西雅图警局的 凯尔
We're with the Seattle Police Department, Kyle.
要问你一点关于你家人的事
I need to ask you about your family.
你知道你父母有任何仇人吗
If you knew of any enemies your
任何人曾威胁过他们
parents might have had, or any threats to them--
等等 你是警♥察♥
Wait, wait, wait, you're with the police?
他们出事了吗
Did something happen to them?
娜丁还好吗
Is Nadine okay?
娜丁是谁
Who is Nadine?
小妹妹
It's the younger sister.
她胆子特别小
She just gets scared. Like, really easily.
像小鸟一样
Like, she's-- She's like a little bird.
你得告诉她我没事
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表