剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
你总能做点什么吧
There must be something you can do.
抱歉 斯奇纳队长不在
I'm sorry. Lieutenant Skinner isn't here.
我帮不了你 -麦克 我来处理
I can't help you. - I got this, Mike.
贝瑟妮 怎么了 你还好吗
Bethany, how's it going? You okay?
里迪克警探 我联♥系♥不到我爸
Detective Reddick, I can't find my dad anywhere.
我一直给他发短♥信♥打电♥话♥
I keep texting and calling, but
但他两周都没有回复我
he hasn't texted me back in two weeks.
很奇怪 -你跟你妈说了吗
Doesn't make sense. - Have you talked to your mom?
她根本不关心 恨不得他走远点
She doesn't care. She's basically glad he's gone.
你上次见你父亲是什么时候
How long has it been since you've seen your dad?
两周前
Like, two weeks.
他跟那个贱♥人♥在一起 他的老搭档
He's with that bitch, his old partner.
林顿 -她在说谎 她知道我爸的下落
Linden? - She's lying, she knows where my dad is.
亲爱的 他肯定没事
I'm sure he's fine, sweetie.
不用担心
Nothing to worry about.
但你放心
But tell you what...
我会打几个电♥话♥ 想办法找到他
...I'll make a couple of calls, see what I can do.
好吗
Come on.
我送你回家
Come on, I'll give you a ride home.
我是林顿
Linden.
就这样吗
That's it?
好吧 把他的口供复印一份放我桌上
All right, just put a copy of his statement on my desk.
德什勒找了律师
Deschler lawyered up and
还提供了不在场证明
provided an alibi for the night of the murders.
他在报♥警♥之前 在斯坦斯伯里家外面拍的照片
He's got time-stamped photos he took of the Stansbury
上面记录了时间
house right up until he dialed 911.
我猜他是在窗边想找菲比
Guess he was looking for Phoebe in her window, and then
直到他发现那些火光是枪
called it in when he realized the flashes of light were gunfire.
也许可以从那些照片入手
Maybe those photos are something we can go on.
不行 他们说只能看见几个开枪的火光
No. They said there's a couple muzzle flashes visible,
其他的都太暗看不清
but otherwise the house was too dark to see anything.
那孩子仍然是首要嫌疑人
The kid's still our best suspect.
也许他在耍我们
He could be playing us.
我的意思是
I'm just saying.
他隐瞒了他家里的这些破事
Convenient that he didn't tell us about his fucked-up family.
没人喜欢扬家丑 你知道的
No one talks about family secrets and you know it.
就那么默默的承受
They just stay screwed up.
不是所有人都会把自己的孩子搞成那样
Not everyone messes up their kids.
重点取决你怎么去做
You know, it's a choice how you act.
现场的人说埃米特那里有很多照片
A uni said Emmett had a couple of years' worth of photos.
我们去看看能不能找出什么线索
Let's go through them and see if there's anything we can pull.
明天再去
Have to do it mañana.
晚一天他们也不会活过来 林顿
They'll still be dead tomorrow, Linden.
怎么了
What's the matter?
你害怕孤单还是什么
You afraid to be alone or something?
麻烦了
We got a problem.
挑哪个 鸡胸鸡腿我都爱吃
You know how I love breasts and thighs.
挑小的那个就行了
Just pick whichever one is smallest.
随便哪个都够吃了
They're both way more than enough.
真的吗
Really?
在你家人面前有什么禁忌吗
Your family have any restrictions I need to know about?
他们的食谱倒是该好好禁一禁了
They need some dietary restrictions.
我姐和外甥从来只吃
My sis and her kid, they only eat foods that got the word
那些垃圾食品
"Fried", "Finger," "Strip" Or "Stick" In it.
得多吃点绿色食品把垃圾排出去
Need some probiotics to clean them out.
你又熬夜看女性频道啦
Staying up late, watching the Oxygen Network again?
是啊
Yes.
宝宝需要营养
The baby needs some building blocks.
现在起我们只喝鲜奶 吃绿色蔬菜
From now on, it's just raw milk, fresh greens.
你会开始想要吃白色的东西
You're gonna start craving things that are white.
比如你吗
Like you?
没错
Hell, yeah.
爱信不信
Better fucking believe it.
说真的 比如土豆 白乳酪
No, but seriously, like potatoes, cottage cheese,
树薯粉 小洋葱
tapioca, cocktail onions.
宝贝 去买♥♥点你最爱吃的队长麦片
Babe, why don't you get some of the Cap'n Crunch you like?
不
No.
你吃什么我就吃什么
No. I'm only eating what you're eating.
我也怀孕了
I'm pregnant too.
你真可爱
Okay, you're really cute.
但现在还早呢 我知道你很喜欢那麦片
But it's still super early and I know you love your cereal.
谁让他是队长呢
Well, he is the captain and everything.
军衔摆在那里
You know, he can pull rank.
他知道吃什么会让我这个罪犯克星变得更厉害
So he knows crunch berries make me a better crime fighter.
救我
Help me.
救我
Help me.
凯尔 救我
Kyle, help me.
求你了
Please.
凯尔
Kyle.
救我
Help me.
娜丁
Nadine?
求求你 救我
Please, help me.
凯尔
Kyle.
娜丁
Nadine?
凯尔 -娜丁
Kyle. - Nadine.
凯尔 求求你 救我
Kyle, please, help me.
我不想死 我不想死
I don't wanna die. I don't wanna die.
哥们儿
Oh, man.
凯尔
Oh, Kyle.
抱歉 我们觉得这挺好玩的
I'm sorry. We're just having a little fun.
你懂的
You understand, right?
对了 你死去的妹妹怎么样了
How's your dead sister, by the way?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我们就是开个玩笑 AJ
We're just messing around, AJ.
你该干嘛干嘛去 -不许动
Why don't you chill the fuck out? - Don't move.
跟斯坦斯伯里学员道歉
Apologize to Cadet Stansbury.
你能不能给我滚 长官
Why don't you get the fuck out of my face, sir?
住手 -打他 学员
Wait, no! - Strike him, cadet.
搞什么 -打他
What the fuck--? - Strike him, now.
放开我 -快打他
Get the fuck off me! - Hit him, god dammit!
打他 这是命令 -放开我
Hit him, that's an order! - Get the fuck off me!
继续
Again!
继续
Again!
继续 继续
Again! Again!
够了吧 放了他
Let him go! He's had enough!
够了 够了 放松
That's enough, that's enough. Easy, easy.
放松
Easy.
你的枪
Your gun.
你不会以为我们把你忘了吧 莎拉
You didn't think we'd forget, did you, Sarah?
你申请的新配枪
Your request for a new sidearm.
因为上一把被偷了
After your last one was stolen.
这次小心点吧 警探
Try and be more careful next time, will you, Detective?
好的 谢谢 -谢了
Yeah, thanks. - Thanks.
新鲜出炉
Hot off the press.
实验室从包上找到一个指纹
Lab pulled a print from my bag.
我们的神秘女郎叫卡特里娜·尼尔森
Our mystery lady is one Katrina Nelson.
她当时在医院
She was at the hospital.
她可不止出现在那里
Not the only place she was at.
她的指纹不止出现在海滨小屋里
Got latents not only in the beach house
满屋子都是
but all over the main house.
客厅 饭厅 厨房♥
Living room, dining room, kitchen,
主卧 主卧卫生间
master bed, master bath.
她在四处活动
She got around.
警局追查到她的最后所知地址
Unis are following upon her last known address,
但房♥东太太说她去年十月就搬走了
but the landlady said she took off last October.
让就业保障局调查她最近的就业信息
Getting ESD to check in on her last employment,
但到现在为止 一无所获
but so far, it's nothing.
之前三年她被警告过多次
She's got priors last three years.
盗窃 抢劫 破坏公物
Petty theft, robbery, vandalism.
往下念 后面更精彩
Keep reading. It gets better.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表