剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
They were right here.
可能吧 但也可能只是你的梦
Maybe, maybe. And maybe it was a dream.
像那天一样 还记得你的梦吗
Like the other night, remember your dream?
那也不能解释这个 他想杀了我
I didn't make this up. He's trying to kill me.
凯尔 没人想伤害你
Kyle, no one here wants to hurt you.
这不是我编的 真的不是
I'm not making this up. I am not.
为了你的安全着想 我想你留在自己房♥里
For your own safety, I want you to stay in your room.
什么留在我房♥里 -我可以把你关里面
Stay in my room? - So I'm gonna lock you in.
什么 不要
What? No.
是为了你的安全 这叫防范禁闭
For your safety. It's called lockdown.
真有人想杀我
Someone's trying to kill me.
我不相信这是真的
No, I do not believe that that's true.
但如果是真的 你也会很安全
But if it is, you will be safe.
别这样
Please don't do that.
保护你的安全是我的职责
It is my job to protect you.
别这样 求你了 求你别这样
Don't do this. Please. Please don't do this.
雷恩上校 别这样 我求你别关着我
Colonel Rayne, please don't do this. Please don't do this.
求你别这样 雷恩上校 求你了
Please don't do this. Colonel Rayne, please.
求求你 放我出去 放我出去
Please. Let me out! Let me out!
哈乔 查到那台深紫色丰田花冠的资料了吗
Hey, Harjo, you get anything on the burgundy Corolla?
这里 刚查出来
Yeah, it's right here. Just got it.
这么多人围在那里干嘛
What's up with all the techs?
湖边有个案子
There's a crime scene down at the lake.
玛格利特·雷恩是那台车的车主吗
Margaret Rayneis the owner of the Corolla?
是啊 你认识她吗
Yeah. You know her?
霍德 你绝对不会相信这个消息
Holder. You're not gonna believe this.
那台丰田花冠的车主是雷恩上校
The owner of the Corolla is Colonel Rayne.
霍德
Holder?
里迪克在湖边小屋
Reddick's at the lake house.
他找到尸体了
He found the bodies.
什么 -他找到斯奇纳了
What? - He found Skinner.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表