剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
没必要对我发脾气吧
There's no need to raise your voice to me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
祝愉快
Have a good day.
你做这个开心吗
Do you get off on this?
在柜台后面站着
Standing behind that counter,
当掌管所有药品的大人物 感觉爽吗
the big man in charge of the meds? Really, does it get you off?
霍德就直接跟他说 你也不脱了裤子看看
Right now I got the rep up here inside your shorts. Boom!
自己有几斤几两
Out walks Holder.
简直太帅了
Man of the hour.
真汉子
Bona fide badass here.
这么跟斯奇纳说话真的需要勇气
Going up against Boss Man Skinner takes a big-ass chowder bag.
拜托 里迪克 我们这儿有女士在场呢
Jesus, Reddick, we got a lady present.
林顿吗
Linden?
这有什么 她自己都有个小妞跟班
Who cares? She's got one too.
吃早餐吗
Breakfast?
你那脏手拿了半天的东西
I don't want something you've been fingering all day,
我才不想吃
with your greasy ass fingers.
我这儿还有...
Here, I got one with some...
给 这个撒了甘蓝粉的
Here, I got one with some kale sprinkles here.
你有甘蓝粉 -就这个 粉的
You got Kale Sprinkles?- Right there. The pink one.
我喜欢甘蓝粉 -来点甜甜圈
I'd love Kale Sprinkles.- Doughnut up.
我不知道该把它放在哪儿
Uh, yeah, I didn't have anywhere to put it.
他们把我们的东西从专案组办公室里拿出来了
They booted us out of the task force room.
给刚发生的一起白领罪案腾地方 见鬼
White Collar Crimes came in. Dick-breaths.
[指逃税 走私 赌博等]
放你自己办公室去
Put it in your own damn office.
赶紧拿走
Get it out of here.
吃你的甜甜圈吧
Yeah, eat your doughnut.
下一个就是你和女侠 有新案子了
You and Wonder Woman are up next anyway. Got a new case.
我们刚轮完班
We just got off the rotation.
我被那个诱杀女孩的案子缠住了
I got my dick in a vice wrapping up the Pied Piper case.
你们必须接下这个
You gotta take this one.
走吧
Let's go.
叫你走呢 快去吧 林顿夫人
Let's go, chop, chop, Mrs. Linden.
早晨5点45分报的警
The 911 call came in to dispatch at 5:45 am.
邻居听到了枪声
Neighbor heard gunshots.
警员没发现强行侵入的迹象
Responding officers didn't find any forced entry,
但厨房♥的门没锁
but the kitchen door was unlocked.
第一具尸体是在这里找到的
First bodies were found in here.
我还是第一次遇见这种情况
I've never seen anything like it.
简直血光四溅
It's a bloodbath.
菲利普和琳达·斯坦斯伯里
Philip and, uh, Linda Stansbury,
年龄分别为57岁和49岁
ages 57 and 49.
身体和头部多处枪伤
Multiple gunshot wounds to their torsos and heads.
凶手大概就站在你的位置 莎拉
The killer must have been standing right where you are, Sarah.
头部一枪 身体两枪
Guy took one to the face, two to the body.
琳达·斯坦斯伯里似乎想爬走
It looks like Linda Stansbury tried to crawl away.
她的身体有三处枪伤 脑后还有一枪
She got three in the torso, one in the back of the head.
还有
There's more.
孩子
The children.
16岁的女儿 菲比·斯坦斯伯里
Sixteen-year-old daughter, Phoebe Stansbury.
她应该是从桌子下面被拖出来的
She must have been dragged out from under the table.
被吵醒了 想藏起来
Woken up by something,tried to hide, maybe.
她被打了两枪 一枪直击正脸
She was shot twice, point-blank in the face.
曾经应该是个漂亮女孩吧
Must have been a pretty girl once.
最小的孩子 六岁的娜丁·斯坦斯伯里
The youngest child, 6-year-old Nadine Stansbury.
也是头部中枪
She was shot in the face.
我的猜测是孩子被凶手吓坏了
My guess is that the child was surprised by the shooter.
她的卧室在哪
Where's her bedroom?
房♥子一楼
On the lower level of the house.
她应该也是被吵醒的
She must've been woken up too.
和她姐姐一样
Like the older sister.
凶器是什么
That's the weapon?
枪登记在他们父亲名下
It's registered to the dad.
我们在17岁的凶手凯尔·斯坦斯伯里旁边找到的
We found it next to the shooter, Kyle Stansbury, the 17-year-old son.
他自己对着头开了一枪
He had a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.
应该是杀了全家 然后自杀
Must have killed the family,turned the gun on himself.
那尸体在哪里
Where's the body?
北部中心医院 创伤外科
North Central, Trauma Surgery Unit.
他活下来了
He's alive?
长官
Ma'am.
怎么了 比林斯
What is it, Billings?
找你的 长官 急事
A message for you, ma'am. It's urgent.
你不能再喝这些了 林顿
You don't need no more rocket fuel, Linden.
我们知道凯尔是圣乔治的学生
We know Kyle's a student at St. George's.
那里的学生全是纨绔子弟
It's like a dump site for fucked-uprich kids.
进去要花五万美金
It costs like 50K to go there.
林顿
Linden.
你还好吗 -挺好
You okay? - I'm fine.
凶手抗过了手术 活了下来
Killer makes it out of surgery alive,
没变口水啦擦的植物人
not a drooling vegetable,
我们回去 给他戴上手铐
we go home, you know, slap some bracelet on him.
省省吧
Cut it out, okay?
别弄得这么关心我
This kid-glove thing, this handling-me thing,
我没事 别老盯着我
I'm fine, just quit hovering.
我哪有盯着你 -别装了
Didn't know I was hovering.- Bullshit, you didn't know.
瞧这女军官
What's up with G.I. Jane?
他在哪 我找凯尔·斯坦斯伯里
Where is he? I'm here for Kyle Stansbury.
他们说他在手术中 -你是家属吗
They said that he was in surgery. - Are you family?
我是凯尔学校的监管人 我要见他
I'm the superintendent of his school,I need to see Kyle.
他从手术室出来前谁也见不了 女士
Nobody's seeing him until he's out of OR, lady.
是谁干的 你们找到嫌犯了吗
Who did this? Do you have any suspects?
我们不能和你讨论案情 抱歉
We can't discuss our investigation with you, sorry.
不是凯尔干的
It isn't Kyle.
广播里说 谋杀 然后企图自杀
That's what they're saying on the radio, murder-attempted suicide.
那是不可能的 凯尔不是个暴♥力♥的人
It's impossible. Kyle isn't capable of violence.
但他是圣乔治男子军校的学生
And yet he's a student at St. George's Military Academy for Boys.
就我看来 那里全是会惹麻烦的有钱孩子
That's where troubled rich kids go from my understanding.
那只能说你的理解太片面了
Well, then you clearly have a very limited understanding.
我认识他的父亲菲利普 有20多年了
I have known Philip, his father, for over 20 years.
而凯尔是从十月开始
And Kyle has been a student
成为我的学生的 他...
of mine since October, and he's just...
他不可能做出如此可怕的事情
He just wouldn't do this horrible thing.
你要坐下吗 女士 -没有必要
Do you need to sit down, Ms...? - That won't be necessary.
叫我玛格利特·雷恩上校
And it's Colonel Margaret Rayne.
他是未成年 也没有被捕
Well, since he's not under arrest and he's a minor,
那么他是否要和你们讲话是我说了算
I'm the one who decidesif he talks to you or not.
没错
That's correct, yes.
这样的话 你们没有获得我的准许
Well, in that case,you don't have my permission.
那我们就要逮捕他了
Then we're arresting him.
一旦医院证明他脱离危险
As soon as he's medically cleared by the hospital.
你准许与否毫无关系
Your permission for that is irrelevant.
警探们
Detectives.
他怎么样 医生
How's he doing, doc?
子弹从他的脑门擦过 造成严重脑震荡
The bullet grazed his skull and he's got a severe concussion.
仅此而已 他很幸运
That's it. He's a lucky kid.
我要见他 -您哪位
I'd like to see him.- Who are you?
我是他所在学校的监管人
I'm the superintendent of his school.
明天才能探视 他需要休息
No visitors until tomorrow.He needs his rest.
你们也是 警探们
That means you too, detectives.
听好了 谁也不准在我之前跟他有任何交流
Nobody talks to him before me. Is that clear?
明白
Yes, ma'am.
现在是2014年3月14日 九点整
The date is March 14th,2014, time is 0900 hours...
母亲琳达 名流 管理着几项慈善工作
Mom, Linda, socialite, runs a couple of charities,
在她孩子上的私立学校里教网球
teaches tennis at her kids' private school.
父亲是圣乔治75届毕业生
Dad graduated from St. George's '75.
他的公♥司♥ 斯坦斯伯里建筑与设计
His company, Stansbury Architectural and Design,
市值约2.5亿美元
is worth close to $250 million.
房♥子是他以自己的风格建的 主料是玻璃和钢筋
He did his own house in his signature style, glass, steel.
蓝天与你没有隔阂
"Nothing between you and the big blue beyond."
除了脑门上顶着的九毫米口径大家伙
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表