剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
You have to tell her that I'm okay.
我不想让她担心
I don't want her to worry.
能帮我这个忙吗
Can you do that, please?
告诉她我没事
Can you tell her that I'm okay, please?
他所受的这种伤
With the type of blunt force injury he sustained...
造成失忆是很常见的
memory loss is common.
这么幸运 居然就失忆了
Serendipitous how that worked out, his so-called memory loss.
他确实很幸运
Yes, he's a very lucky boy.
那是所有的记忆都消失了吗
So it's gone completely?
看起来只是失去了事故发当天的记忆
It seems limited to the emotionally traumatic event.
枪击那一天的事 -他有可能是装的 对吧
The shooting, the day of. - He could be faking it, right?
即使受到这种伤 也不是一定会失忆
You can get this type of head injury without losing your memory.
没错 但我不觉得他是装的
That's correct, but I really don't thinkhe's faking.
我们测试过了
We've run tests--
全家被杀这种事怎么可能忘得掉
How do you just forget your whole family getting mowed down?
你看比如发生车祸
Well, I mean, think of major car accidents.
人们对事发前后的记忆
What people remember before and during impact.
就算能记起 也非常少
Very little, if anything.
那他有可能会想起来吗 -很难说
So will he ever remember that night? - It's hard to tell.
也许几天 也许几周
Maybe a few days, maybe a few weeks.
但接下来当他得知家人都不在了这一事实
But with the ongoing trauma of losing his entire family...
也许会让他永远都想不起来
maybe never.
我这周末会让他出院
I'll be releasing him toward the end of the week...
所以等他出院了再来审讯他
so save your interrogation till then?
向前 进
Forward, march!
左右 左右 左右
Left by the left, by the left, right, left.
左右 左右 左右
Left by the left, by the left, right, left.
左右 左右 左右
Left by the left, by the left, right, left.
立定
Battalion, halt.
向右转
Battalion, right face.
全体已准备好接受晨检 长官
Battalion ready for morning inspection, ma'am.
你不该在我缺席的情况下和凯尔说话
You shouldn't have spoken to Kyle without my being present.
我们现在还没逮捕他
We ain't arresting him at this point.
他只是一起案件的目击者
He's just a witness to a crime.
很高兴你终于意识到了这一点
I'm glad you finally realized that.
我们在医院安排了一位警官
We've stationed an officer at the hospital with him.
以防你改变主意吗
In case you change your mind?
以防凶手回来要他的命
In case whoever did the murders comes back to finish the job.
凯尔说案发当晚他在这里
Kyle said he was here the night of the murders.
不在家
Not at home.
那个周末他休假了
He went on furlough that weekend.
和大部分人一样 我亲自签的假条
Most boys do. I signed him out myself.
可以给你看记录
I can show you records.
你认识菲利普·斯坦斯伯里多久了
So how long have you known Philip Stansbury?
20几年 他以前是这里的董事
He was on the board here. I've known Philip for over 20 years.
他们家有什么问题吗
Any family problems you were aware of?
是否有任何仇家
Any beefs him or his family might've had?
没有 他们一家人都很优秀
No, the Stansburys were outstanding people. Um...
还有别的需要吗 警探
What else do you need, detectives?
我们要看看凯尔的房♥间
We need to see Kyle's room.
为什么
Why?
我们在调查一起
We're conducting a murder
灭门谋杀案
investigation involving the slaughter of four people.
被害人之一是一名六岁小女孩
One of which was a six-year-old girl
被人用枪打烂了脸
who was shot point-blank in the face.
我完全可以封锁整间学校
I'm more than happy to lock down your schooland
从里到外搜一遍 或者你就直接告诉我
search every inch of it, or you can just show me
他的房♥间在哪 我们好办案
where his room is so we can do our job.
菲尔丁学员会带你们过去
Cadet Fielding can show you to the barracks.
然后再给你们一份休假记录
And he'll get you a copy of the furlough records.
如果还有其他任何需要的话
If there's anything else you need to do your job,
警探 欢迎随时
detective, don't hesitate--
为什么凯尔要在高三♥退♥学
Why did Kyle drop out his senior year
跑到这里来
of high school to come here?
他成绩很差 而菲利普
He was failing academically, and Philip--
斯坦斯伯里先生担心他考不上大学
Mr. Stansbury was worried about his college prospects.
祝你愉快
Have a good day.
圣乔治与恶龙
Saint George and the Dragon.
你还挺了解神话的
You know your mythology.
圣乔治军事学院
士兵的守护神
The patron saint of soldiers.
他杀了赛里尼城的恶龙
He slayed the dragon of Silene.
人们一开始把羊献祭给恶龙
The people tried appeasing it with sheep at first.
当羊没有了之后 就献上他们的孩子
And when that didn't work, they fed it their children.
长官 这边请
This way, sir, ma'am.
走吧 大兵
Let's go, G.I. Joe.
我在教区学校读过半年
Six months parochial school.
林顿 被压抑的教♥徒♥
Linden, the repressed Catholic.
很像你 很像
It fits, it fits.
斯坦斯伯里学员的房♥间 长官
Sir, ma'am, Cadet Stansbury's barracks.
凯尔和他的母亲亲近吗
Kyle and his mom, were they tight?
所有的学员都要带着自己和母亲的合照 长官
Sir, all incoming cadets take photos with mothers.
这是学院传统 长官
It's academy tradition, sir.
别张口闭口长官的了 好吗
Just chill with the "Yes, sir,""No, sir" Bullshit, all right?
我不是你的长官 -好的 长官
I ain't your pops. - Sir, yes, sir.
你跟凯尔熟吗
Did you know Kyle well?
不是很熟 长官
No, ma'am, I can't say I did.
你喜欢这里吗
Do you like being here?
学院教会我自律
The Academy's taught me how to be disciplined,
勇气 更好地为国家服务
courageous, serve the greater good,
做个男子汉
to be a man.
所以我喜欢这里 长官
Yes, ma'am, I most certainly do.
你们周末去休假前
When you leave for furlough on weekends,
会把床铺好吗
do you make up your rooms?
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am. Part of regs.
这是规定
Regulations, ma'am.
那凯尔走前怎么没有把床铺好
So why didn't Kyle make his bedwhen he left for the weekend?
我...
I, uh...
我不知道 长官
I don't know, ma'am.
有东西忘在车里了
Forgot something in the car.
我下去拿一趟
I'm just gonna go run out and get it.
你们这里的日常生活是什么样
So, what's your daily routine like here?
早上六点 我们起床后集♥合♥
0600, we have reveille.
六点二十 在食堂吃早餐
Following that, at 0620, we have breakfast in the mess hall
七点十分回来整理内务
and then room prep at 0710.
你会得慢性支气管炎的
You're gonna get chronic bronchiolitis.
像你那样重新点燃烟
When you relight your smoke like that,
吸入的致癌物是正常的两倍
you double the dose of carcinogens.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
一堆在伦敦做的研究是这么说的
Bunch of studies done in London told me that.
如果是在伦敦做的研究
Well, if they're done in London
那肯定可信 -当然
they must be true, right? - Must be.
你们是警♥察♥
So you're the cops.
没错
Yup.
你相信他们说的那些鬼话吗
You buying AJ's PR bullshit?
不信
Nope.
你认识凯尔·斯坦斯伯里吗
You know Kyle Stansbury?
你是说那个把枪塞进他妈妈
You mean the kid that stuck a gun in his mom,
爸爸和妹妹的嘴里
dad and sisters' mouths
然后一枪爆头的人吗
and went "bang"?
认识
Yeah.
他不合群
He's a loner.
明白吗 一无是处
You know? Loser.
基本都待在他的宿舍里
Stays in his room mostly.
是他干的吗
So did he do it?
也许是
Maybe.
也许不是
Maybe not.
真♥相♥自会大白
Time will tell.
所以我们才会在这上学 对吧
That's why we're here, right?
"是 长官 不 长官"
"Yes, sir. No, sir."
"听我命令吃饭 听我命令拉屎
"Eat when I say. Shit when I say.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表