剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
谋杀
第四季 第六集
比林斯中士 长官
Sergeant Billings. Sir.
我找到了这个
I found something.
这是来♥福♥枪♥的弹壳
That's a shell casing from a rifle.
继续找斯坦斯伯里
Keep looking for Stansbury.
我说了 继续找
You heard me. Do it.
走吧
Let's go.
你知道这东西的电池装在哪里吗
Wonder where they put the batteries in this thing?
听说这玩意能做奶昔呢
I also hear it makes a hell of a milkshake.
你怎么了
What's going on with you?
没事 -没事
Nothing. - Nothing?
你今天一上午都心神不宁
You've been jumping out of your skin all morning.
这样子已经有几周了
And these last few weeks,
整个人魂不守舍
I don't know where you are.
出什么事了
What's happening?
告诉我
Talk to me.
宝贝
Babe,
说吧
please.
有一起
There's been an...
事件
...an incident.
情况
And it's...
很不妙
It's bad.
相当不妙
It's real bad.
我得
And I'm gonna have to...
我得进行抉择
I'm gonna have to make a choice.
抉择 你在说什么
Make a choice? What are you talking about?
在我和她之间
Between me or her.
莎拉
Sarah?
你做了什么 斯蒂芬
What did you do, Stephen?
这事会严重影响我们的孩子
I'm gonna mess up our kid.
我像我爸一样 也是个人♥渣♥
I'm just a piece of shit like my dad.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
你不是
You're not.
你嘴上这么说 但
You say that, but...
你并不清楚现在的情况 因为
You don't know what you're talking about because...
你不知道我做了什么
...you don't know what I did.
不管发生了什么
Whatever happened...
那些都不重要
...doesn't matter.
至少现在不重要
Not now.
我们的孩子就快出生了
We're having a child.
没什么比这个更重要
There's nothing more to say.
你们今天怎么样
Hey, guys. How are we doing today?
挺好的
Good, great.
你的酸碱平衡是多少 -六
How's your pH balance? - Uh, it's a six.
准备见你的孩子了吗 -当然
Ready to meet your baby? - Absolutely, yeah.
我们很兴奋 对吗 宝贝
We're excited. Right, babe?
对
Yeah.
这是最棒的一部分
This is the best part.
我是说 除了怀上孩子之外
I mean, besides actually having your baby.
小家伙真的会踢你
You're gonna get a real kick out of it.
我们先来听听
Let's take a listen first.
那是什么
What is that?
你们小女儿的心跳
Your little girl's heartbeat.
是个女孩
It's a girl?
恭喜你们
Congratulations, you two.
赶紧的啊 霍德 你个傻瓜
Come on, Holder, you dumb prick.
警探
Detective?
布兰特副局长现在可以见你了
Deputy Commissioner Brandt's ready to see you now.
好的
Okay.
林顿警探
Detective Linden.
让我进去 让我进去
Let me in. Let me in. Let me in.
出什么事了 -他们想杀我
What happened? - They tried to kill me.
他们在追我 然后还朝我开枪
They were chasing me and then...and they shot at me.
谁朝你开枪 -他们都开了枪
Who shot at you? - They shot at me.
AJ和林肯 在树林里
AJ and Lincoln. In the woods.
他们要我杀她 他们希望我去杀她
They told me to kill her. They wanted me to kill her.
杀谁 -杀我妈 他们疯了
Kill who? - My mom. They're crazy.
他们一直在喊 "杀 杀 杀"
They kept screaming, "Kill, kill, kill."
好了 凯尔 你先深呼吸
Okay, Kyle, I need you to breathe.
你得冷静下来 深呼吸
I need you to calm down and breathe.
他们把那把枪放到了我卧室
They put that gun in my room.
他们知道所有尸体的位置
They knew where all the bodies were on the floor.
那把枪在她手上 在雷恩上校手上
And then she had the gun. Colonel Rayne had the gun.
他们是同伙 天哪
They all did it together. They did it together. Oh, God.
我不想再回忆了
I don't wanna remember it.
我不想再回忆了
I don't wannaremember it.
没事的 你不用
It's okay. You don't have to.
不用回忆 没事的 你会没事的
You don't have to. You're okay.You're gonna be okay.
没人会伤害你 我保证
Nobody's gonna hurt you. I promise.
没人会伤害你 你不会有事的
Nobody's gonna hurt you. You're okay.
你不会有事的 -我想回家
You're okay. - I wanna go home.
我知道
I know.
我希望你们马上批准搜查令
I want that search warrant issued right now.
你从法官那里拿到后马上打我电♥话♥
Call me as soon as you get it from the judge
不然我就自己去找地方检察官
or I'm going to the DA myself.
你要出门吗
Are you going?
我得出去一小会儿
I just have to go out for a little while.
你在岛上很安全
You're safe here on the island.
没人知道你在这里
Nobody knows you're here.
外面太绿了
It's so green.
绿得不真实
It's like it's not even real.
伊甸园大概就是这样吧
Like what Eden must have been like.
那是生命树
And that's the Tree of Life.
不会有人找到这里的 凯尔
No one is going to find you here, Kyle.
所以你才住在这吗 不会有人找到你
Is that why you're here? So no one will find you?
你该睡会儿觉
You should get some sleep.
我是林顿
Linden.
我这就去
Yeah. I'm heading out now.
到处都找不到诺夫
I can't find Knopf,
菲尔丁或斯坦斯伯里 长官
Fielding or Stansbury anywhere, ma'am.
我又检查了一遍宿舍和所有教室
I checked the barracks again and all the classrooms.
继续找 -他们可能离开学校了 长官
Keep looking. - They probably left campus, ma'am.
在找到他们之前 我不想再看见你的脸
I don't wanna see your face again until you find them.
听明白了吗 学员
Am I making myself clear, cadet?
你们之前去哪了
Where were you?
你们之前做了什么
What were you doing?
回答我
Answer me!
他知道了
He knows.
所有事 他全记起来了
Everything. He remembers everything.
不可能 -我们试了
That's not possible. - We tested him.
我们想看看他是否恢复记忆 他想起来了
We tried to see if he'd remember and he did.
林肯自始至终都是对的
Lincoln was right all along.
他恢复记忆只是时间问题
It was just a matter of time before he remembered.
我们本该在他刚回校时就干掉他的
We should've killed him as soon as he came back here.
注意你跟我说话的语气 菲尔丁学员
You need to watch your tone with me, Cadet Fielding.
去他妈的学员 -别跟她这么说话
Fuck that cadet bullshit. - Don't talk to her like that.
你干嘛为她辩护
Why are you defending her?
她根本不在乎我们
She doesn't care about us.
从来没有
She never did.
她知道凯尔会恢复记忆却不当回事
She knew Kyle would remember and didn't give a fuck.
要我说我们把她干掉
I say we do her.
就在这里
Right here.
就现在
Right now.
我们杀掉这个贱♥人♥
Let's blow the bitch away.
你们对凯尔做了什么
What did you do to Kyle?
回答我
Answer me!
你说过 如果我信任你 就不会有事
You said if I trusted you everything would be okay.
但并不是这样
But it's not.
我们麻烦大了
None of this is okay.
你怎么敢跟我说信任
How dare you talk to me about trust?
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表