剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表
We're on the same team, remember?
是吗
Are we?
我今天来就是表明我的态度 警探们
I just wanted to set the record straight, detectives.
我的车就停在外面
My vehicle's parked outside.
你们要多久才能搜查完
How long do you think it'll take your people to search my car?
那要看发现了什么
Depends on what they find.
张伯伦法官向你们问好
Judge Chamberlain sends his regards.
他希望你们能竭尽所能
He hopes you're doing everything you can
查清斯坦斯布里凶杀案
to solve the Stansbury murders.
你和菲利普·斯坦斯布里有过婚外情 对不对
You and Philip Stansbury were having an affair, weren't you?
是
Yes, we were.
不打算细说吗
Care to elaborate?
你们想听哪一类的细节
What kind of details would you like, detective?
持续了多久
How long was it going on for?
断断续续的有一些年了
On and off for the past few years.
那你肯定对他们家房♥子了如指掌
So you must have known his house inside out, then.
你们就在那里私会吧
You guys meet up there
趁着他老婆孩子出去上骑术课的机会
when the wife and the kids were on their dressage lessons?
不是 我们会趁他出城的机会见面
No, we would rendezvous when he was out of town.
带凯尔去参加钢琴比赛和演奏会的时候
Taking Kyle to his piano competitions and recitals.
多美好啊
Ain't that sweet?
但你并不满足于此 对不对
But the affair wasn't enough for you,was it?
你想要更多
You wanted more.
你监视他 跟踪他
You watched him, you followed him.
那就是你的车 对不对 玛格丽特
That's your car, isn't it, Margaret?
我了解你这种女人
I know women like you.
孤身一人
Alone in the world.
回到家空空荡荡
No one to come home to, nothing but an empty house.
自己也感觉年华渐老 对吗
Time's running out and you feel it every day, don't you?
菲利普答应要为了你离开妻子吗
Did Philip promise to leave his wife for you?
你真的傻到相信他了吗
Were you pathetic enough to believe him?
我没杀他
I didn't kill him
也没屠♥杀♥他全家 如果你是这个意思的话
and massacrehis entire family, if that's your point.
我猜他肯定对你厌烦了
Bet he got tired of you.
又去吃嫩草了
Moved on to greener pastures.
所以你就怒了
That's when you snapped.
女人发起疯来可了不得
Hell hath no fury like a crazy psycho bitch.
搜车结果出来了 警探
Results on the car, detective.
手脚挺快的
That's convenient.
车已经彻底清理过了
You got your car completely re-upholstered.
什么时候弄的 -最近
When'd you do that? - Recently.
保持清洁是基本的自重
Cleanliness is a form of self-respect.
你也应该经常收拾收拾自己
Something you might want to practice more often.
如果你们想知道斯坦斯布里惨案那晚
And if you need to know my where abouts the night
我在哪里的话
of the Stansbury tragedy,
我当时在城里的四季酒店
I was attending a school
那晚是学校筹资人晚宴
fundraiser at the Four Seasons Hotel downtown.
有人能证明吗
Can anyone corroborate this?
我朋友查尔斯·罗斯整晚都和我在一起
My friend Charles Ross was with me all night.
他会证实我说的话
He'll verify what I just told you.
你们可以去他的舞蹈教室找他
You can find him at the dance studio he owns.
他是我的老师 -那可不是嘛
He's my instructor. - I'll bet he is.
不是什么事情都像你想的那样 警探
Not everything is always what it seems, detective.
你为什么退伍
Why did you leave the Army?
你退伍前是黑鹰直升机飞行员 对吗
You were a Black Hawk pilot, correct?
我服役期满 光荣退役
My service ended. I was honorably discharged.
适时离开而已
It was time to walk away.
但你不是主动离开 是被迫退役
But you didn't walk away,you were forced out.
是因为你在海湾战争期间的
Because of what happened in the Gulf
直升机迫降事件
when your helicopter went down.
你杀了平民
You killed civilians.
你开过枪吗 警探
Have you ever fired your weapon, detective?
或是亲眼看见人在你面前死去
Or watched someone die right in front of you?
上场作战就不容有迟疑
Hindsight is not a luxury that a soldier has.
我们当时身在敌对区
We were in hostile territory,
一辆车向我们开来 而且没有理会开枪警告
a car approached,but didn't heed our warning shots.
我命令部下扫除威胁
I ordered my men to eliminate the threat.
是我下的指令 再给我一次机会也依然会如此
I gave an order and I would give that order again.
我当时接受 现在也接受
I accepted and I still accept the consequences
部队对于我的处理
that the military handed down to me.
在我看来 世界上的事情就是这样
That is the way that things work in my world.
但你的部下没有听从指令 对不对
But your men didn't listen to your order,did they?
所以是你亲自开枪扫除威胁
So you were the one that opened fire on the threat.
一位父亲和他三岁的孩子
A father and his three-year-old son.
那是什么感觉
What was it like?
看着他们在你面前死去
Watching them die in front of you?
你干什么 学员
What are you doing here, cadet?
我找 我找雷恩上校
I'm-- I'm looking for Colonel Rayne.
她出去了 晚上才回来 -干什么去了
She's off campus till this evening. - For what?
有什么需要我帮忙吗 学员
Is there something I can help you with,cadet?
圣乔治军事学校
没想到你知道我的住处
I didn't realize you knew where I lived.
我查过了
I looked it up.
喝点什么吗 咖啡要吗
Would you like some coffee or something to drink?
我这还有蛋糕
I've got some cake and--
不用 我不想吃
No, I don't want anything.
谢谢
Thank you.
我
I, uh...
我需要你帮个忙
I need you to do something for me.
如果
If, um...
如果我出了事 或是要离开
If anything happens to me or if I have to go away...
我需要你帮我照顾杰克
I need you to take care of Jack.
他没有别的地方可以去了
He doesn't have anywhere else to go,
没有别人可以照顾他
no one else to take care of him.
我从来没求过你
I've never asked you for anything.
没问题
Of course.
怎么了
What's going on?
莎拉 发生了什么事
Sarah, what's going on?
没事
It's nothing.
那是你丈夫吗
Is that your husband?
是的 三年前去世了
Yes. He passed three years ago.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
那是马特和克拉拉
And that's Matt and Clara.
你怎么会有这个
Why do you have this?
一直以来我都记挂着你 莎拉
I never stopped thinking about you, Sarah.
记着那一天
Thinking about that day.
记着巴拉德那场游♥行♥
The parade in Ballard,
记得你一定要买♥♥那个纸风车
and you insisted on getting that pinwheel.
你说喜欢它是因为它红红的
You said you liked it because it was red
像我们的头发一样
like our hair.
我记得
I remember.
那是个夏天
I remember it was summer.
空气中充满了焦糖爆米花的味道
The air smelled like caramel, caramel popcorn.
那时我希望时间永远停在那一天
And I remember hoping that day would last forever.
之后天色暗下来了
But then it got dark,
人们都往前挤 想看得更清楚
the crowd started pushing to get a better look,
我为了抓你的手 扔掉了风车
and I dropped my pinwheel to hold your hand
结果风车就不知道哪里去了
and somehow it just got swept away.
然后你也不见了
And then you were gone too.
我忘了你花了多长时间才找到我
I don't remember how long it took you to find me.
但感觉像是过了一个世纪
But it felt like forever.
为什么你要离开我
Why did you let go of my hand?
我当时太年轻
I was young...
又寂寞
and alone.
我很害怕
I was afraid--
留下来对我来说很难
It was hard to stay.
一直都很难
It's always been hard for me.
我不擅长这个
I'm not good at staying.
我觉得你和我很像
I think you're a lot like me.
谢谢 女士 学员 欢迎来到圣乔治
Thank you, ma'am, cadet. Welcome to St. George's.
女士你好
Ma'am.
剧集 | 谋杀(2011) | 导航列表