剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表
Hello, good afternoon, sir.
你好 下午好 先生
I'm Trish, Trish Collingwood, manager of Brownall Jobcentre.
我是Trish Trish Collingwood 布朗诺职介所的经理
Take a seat and we'll get to the bottom of this.
请坐 我们来探讨一下
Thank you kindly. I'll just get your claim details up on the um...
谢谢 我会把你的具体要求登记在呃...
.. doo-dah.
...糟糕
We understand you'd like to make a complaint.
我们理解你的抱怨
I am really sorry. I think I'm entitled to compensation.
我真的很抱歉 我觉得我有权要求赔偿
I beg your pardon? I've suffered severe emotional distress
你说什么? 因为严重渎职
due to gross misconduct. I have a feeling that I'm entitled to compensation
我遭受了情绪上的困扰 我觉得我有权要求
of between £2,000-£4,000.
2千到4千镑的赔偿
Oh, so that's your game, is it?
这就是你的把戏 是吗?
People like you make me sick. Trish
你这样的人真让我恶心 Trish
Shut up, Karl. You almost got this young lady the sack.
闭嘴 Karl 你差点让这位年轻的女士被解雇
And for what? A quick buck.
为了什么? 一笔不义之财
What have you got to say for yourself?
你还有什么要说的?
If you're Trish Collingwood then who's that?
如果你是Trish Collingwood 那个是谁?
Are you lying to me as well? That is Trish Collingwood Junior.
你也在骗我? 那个是小Trish Collingwood
It's her daughter. -What, and she's the manager of a Jobcentre as well, is she?
是她女儿 而且她也是职介所经理 对吧?
She was, but she went...
她以前是 不过她去...
.. dead. She did a dead. She's dead.
...去世了 她走了 不在了
Oh. No wonder this room is filled with such angry energy.
怪不得这个房♥间充斥着愤怒
What happened?
怎么回事?
She drowned.
她溺水而死
While she was on a ferry. To...
在坐船的时候 去...
Gibraltar. She fell overboard.
直布罗陀 她落水了
It was her lifelong dream to see the monkeys.
去看猴子是她毕生的梦想
And despite all the pain and suffering I went through,
尽管我遭遇了所有这些苦难
the heartache of losing little Trish,
失去小Trish的心痛
I never once claimed for compensation.
我从未索赔过
Oh, you're right, Trish.
你做得对 Trish
I'm really sorry.
我很抱歉
I must have just let material greed overtake me for a second.
我刚才一定是被肉体的贪婪掌控了
I've also recently lost someone close, my mother, so I understand your pain.
我最近也失去了一位至亲 我母亲 所以我理解你的痛苦
I miss her every day. I miss her laugh, I miss her... hair.
我每天都在想她 想她的笑容 想她的...头发
She had magnificent hair.
她的头发特别漂亮
Reminders are everywhere.
到处都是回忆
Let me reach across the cosmic void and contact her. What?
让我穿过宇宙空间跟她联♥系♥ 什么?
We'll have a seance. It's what big Trish and little Trish need.
我们来一次通灵 这才是大Trish和小Trish想要的
You really don't have to do that. I do, Natalie.
你不用非得这么做的 一定要 Natalie
I need to restore my karma. I've been a fucking twat.
我要修复我的因果 我之前太TM蠢了
Thank you, Paul. And needless to say this goes no further.
谢谢你 Paul 保密的事不用说了吧
My silence can be bought...
我的沉默可以用...
.. with sponsorship money for my bike ride.
...骑行赞助费来买♥♥
Oh, well, it's the least I can do. Ta.
好的 这是应该的 多谢
Yeah, it's basically like the Tour de France. But, you know, in Wales.
这跟环法自行车赛差不多 不过是在威尔士
Well, here's 20.
给 这是20镑
Oh, you are most kind.
你真好
15 for the Air Ambulance, 5 for you to buy antiperspirant.
15镑捐给救护飞机 5镑给你买♥♥止汗剂
You smell a little bit like an old, damp towel.
你闻起来有点像用旧的潮毛巾
OK.
好了
Jesus wept. Why didn't anybody tell me?
天哪 怎么没人跟我说?
So, let's hold hands and form a strong psychic bond.
让我们手拉手围成一个牢固的精神之圆
Beloved Trish, please commune and move among us.
挚爱的Trish 请来到我们中间谈心
That's it. I can feel her presence, she's with us.
来了 我能感觉到她的存在 她跟我们在一起
She will be in a minute. Is she coming through you, Karl?
她马上就到 她是不是穿过你了 Karl?
Er, yeah, yeah, er, she is.
呃 对 对 呃 没错
She says everything's fine and we should all just get back to work.
她说一切都好 让我们都回去工作
What else is she saying? Come on, focus your mind.
她还说了什么? 加油 集中精力
Ask her what happened on the boat.
问她船上发生了什么事
She got drunk with a load of Polish truckers...
她跟一群波兰的卡车司机一起喝得烂醉...
.. and tripped.
...然后绊倒了
It wasn't murder. She's at peace.
不是谋杀 她很平和
So you can... you can stop grieving. She loves you.
所以你可以...可以忘掉悲伤了 她爱你
Aw. Oh, bless her soul.
噢 愿她安息
She says she'll see you soon, but not too soon.
她说你们很快就能见面 但不是马上
And, er... Oh.
还有呃...噢
Oh, no. She's gone.
哦不 她走了
What's this? Oh, not my scented candles.
这是什么? 不会是我的香薰蜡烛吧
Flipping heck.
真见鬼
Mum wanted her ashes made into a firework
妈妈希望把她的骨灰做成烟火
and set off over Cannock Chase.
并在坎诺克蔡斯上空点燃
What a way to go.
真是特别的道别
It combined her two loves - explosives and Cannock.
结合了她的两个爱好 爆♥炸♥和坎诺克
Now you've made a psychic connection with Trish,
你已经跟Trish做过精神交流了
you may feel that she's a constant presence.
你可以把她当成永恒的存在
I do. Next time I'm in I could bring my ouija board cos then we
是啊 下次我过来可以带上我的通灵板 那样我们
She's with us. Can you see her?
她跟我们在一起呢 你们看得到她吗?
No, no, I can't see anything. Can you, Karl?
没有啊 我什么都没看到 你呢 Karl?
Nope, nothing.
没有 没看到
I think she's ready to move across.
我觉得她要移过来了
Lovely, see you then.
好了 再见
Safe journey, cosmic traveller.
一路平安 宇宙旅行者
Right, see you in a fortnight then. Ta-ra.
好了 两周后见 拜拜
See, told you there was nothing to worry about.
看吧 就说没什么可担心的
My hero. Well, hero's a bit strong.
我的英雄 英雄还要再强壮点儿
Maybe just er... No, OK, hero's fine.
也许是呃...不 英雄挺好的
What are you wearing?
你穿了什么?
You've seen what I'm wearing. You've been with me all day.
你看到我穿什么了啊 你整天都跟我在一起
I'm doing phone sex. Make it up.
我在打性♥爱♥电♥话♥呢 要进入角色
I'm not doing that here. Let's go to the park.
我才不要在这里 我们去公园嘛
Fine, hang up then. No, you hang up.
好吧 那挂了 不 你先挂
No, you hang up. Tell you what, I'll hang up.
不 你先挂 让我来挂
Do you think this is a good use of Jobcentre resources?
你们觉得这样利用职介所的资源好吗?
Bryony?
Bryony?
Nothing else to do, noone's signing us on. What?
没别的事可做啊 没人帮我们登记 什么?
Oh, hello. Everything all right?
好啊 一切都还顺利吗?
Anything happen while I was away?
我不在的时候有什么事吗?
No, no.
没有 没有
All quiet.
挺安稳的
A bit too quiet. Only Bryony says nobody's been signing anyone on.
有点太安稳了 除了Bryony说没人在登记
Are you on top of your appointments? We are, yeah, just...
你在处理预约吗? 在啊 就是...
just Angela's really slow. Oh, Angela.
就是Angela太慢了 噢 Angela
Lion-O, Garfield,
霹雳猫 加菲猫
Top Cat, Henry's Cat -
猫老大 亨利的猫
Stop naming fictitious cats.
不要再说卡♥通♥猫了
You asked me to name different breeds.
你让我说不同品种的
Thundercat is not a breed of cat.
霹雳猫不是猫的品种
You're not going to get them in a cats home, are you?
你不会把它们带去猫类收♥容♥所♥ 对吧?
Well, no, they live in a castle.
不会 它们住在城♥堡♥里
If you ever work with animals...
要是你曾经和动物共事过...
I will report you to the RSPCA.
我会想防止虐待动物协会举报你的
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表