剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表
Right...
好...
You're talking about my vagina, aren't you?
你是指我的阴♥道♥ 对吧?
All right? All right?
好啊 好
Are you here to fix the new phone line? Yep.
你是来装新电♥话♥线的吗? 没错
Will it take you long or will you be gone quickly?
要很久吗? 是不是很快就能走人?
Well, actually, I'm a very fast worker, if you know what I mean?
其实我进展很神速 你懂的
Well, let me just show you the junction box, then.
我带你去分线盒那里吧
Ah, piece of piss.
啊 易如反掌
Just have to wire a new line cable into the master socket.
只要接一根新电线到主接口就行了
Oh, yeah. That's what I thought.
是啊 我也觉得
Might string it out though, get a good crack at Goldilocks.
不过也可能要延伸一下 在金发姑娘那儿开条缝
Who do you mean? Natalie? She wouldn't be interested in you.
你说Natalie? 她不会对你感兴趣的
Oh, you think so, do you?
你这么觉得?
You watch. By the end of the day, I'll be wearing her like a scarf.
等着瞧 今天之内我能让她像围巾一样裹着我
You can't do that.
不行
Why not? She's got a boyfriend.
为什么? 她有男朋友了
So? He's not here, is he? He is.
所以呢? 他不在这儿吧? 他在
It's...it's me. I am... Me and Natalie are a couple, so...
就...就是我 我...我和Natalie是一对 所以...
oh, really sorry, you can't have sex with her.
很抱歉 你不能睡她
You? Really? Yeah.
你? 真的吗? 没错
Obviously, you can't say anything because she's deputy manager.
不过你别到处说 她是副经理
Technically, you're not allowed to boff your boss.
理论上讲 你不能睡你老板
Fair dues, mate, respect.
这很公平 伙计 听你的
I'll keep my distance. Good.
我会保持距离的 很好
Got any pictures of her tits?
有她双乳的照片嘛?
And what better way to test the applicants' sales skills
要测试申请人的销♥售♥技巧
than with an actual McNaulty hot tub?
还有比用一个真正的McNaulty按♥摩♥浴池更好的方法吗?
That is brilliant.
太妙了
D'you know, I have my breakfast in one of these every morning.
你知道吗 我每天早上都在里面吃早餐
Oh, that would be my dream.
那可是我的梦想啊
The bubbles are very rejuvenating.
那些泡泡能让你一下子恢复活力
David is quite a few years younger than me,
David比我年轻好几岁
so I really do have to look after my skin.
所以我真得好好保养皮肤
That is uncanny!
太不可思议了!
I'm several years older than my boyfriend Tom. No.
我比我男友Tom大了好几岁呢 不可能
Yes! I love it.
是真的! 太棒了
Oh, God, he really keeps me on my toes.
天知道 他让我从头到脚都充满活力
Well, more on my back than on my toes, if you know what I mean?
不过相比脚趾 他在我背上忙活得更多 你懂的
Yes, I do. Tom's unquenchable.
秒懂 Tom的需求超旺盛
Let him drink, I say. My cup runneth over.
要我说 帮他止渴吧 我的杯子已经装不下啦
Can I just say, I love your necklace. Thanks, Trish!
好喜欢你的项链 谢谢 Trish!
I'm hosting a little get together tonight at mine,
今晚我要在家办个小聚会
just for a few other movers and shakers in the business world,
来参加的是一些商界大佬
why don't you come? Oh, my God, yes please.
你也一起来吗? 天哪 荣幸之至
Great! Oh, and do bring Tom. It's not all business chat.
太好了! 一定要带上Tom 不会单单只是谈生意的
You know what things get like after a couple of glasses of wine.
你也知道几杯酒下肚会发生点什么啦
Yes, I love wine.
是啊 我可爱喝酒了
And business.
当然还有生意
Two teas. Thank you, Angela.
茶来了 谢谢你 Angela
And this is the McNaulty job spec,
这是McNaulty招聘的职位的详情
can you load it up onto the system for me, please?
能帮我登记到系统里吗?
Certainly, Trish.
没问题 Trish
Actually, Angela, I quite fancy a frothy coffee now.
Angela 我现在很想来一杯起泡咖啡
Oh, yes, good idea.
没错 是个好主意
Angela, wuld you mind popping out and getting us some coffees?
Angela 你能不能现在出去给我们买♥♥点咖啡?
Absolutely no problem at all. Brilliant, thanks
乐意之至 太好了 谢谢
Skinny decaf latte for me, please. Americano...please.
我要低脂无咖♥啡♥因♥拿铁 美式... 谢谢
Do you need to write that down? No.
你要记下来吗? 不用
I don't want you to get it wrong. I won't.
我不想你买♥♥错 不会买♥♥错的
God, my PA would forget her own name if she didn't write it down.
我的助理要是不写下来连她自己的名字都记不住
You wanna hold onto this one. Oh...I will.
你可得珍惜她啊 说的没错
She puts the 'angel' into Angela.
Angela里面住着'天使'呢
Actually...hon...
其实...其...
I missed a delivery.
我有个包裹要拿
You couldn't pick this up from the post office for me, could you?
你能帮我去邮局拿一趟吗?
Certainly, Trish.
没问题 Trish
Well, that's me all done, then.
好了 我的事做完了
Good, great, well done. Bye, then.
好的 很好 干得漂亮 再见
What are you doing? Hmm?
你这是干嘛? 嗯?
Oh, there's a spider on your back. Oh, my God, Karl!
你背上有只蜘蛛 天哪 Karl!
Get it off, I hate spiders! All right... Get it off!
快拿走 我讨厌蜘蛛! 好... 快拿走!
Oh, he's a cheeky one. Ooh, he's gone down there.
太可恶了 噢 它爬到那儿去了
Oh, have you got it? Come on, little fella.
拿走了吗? 快过来 小家伙
Oh, there it is. Don't bring it near me!
抓到了 离我远点!
Where is it? Ooh! Where is it?!
去哪儿了? 哦! 去哪儿了?!
Er...I think it ran away.
呃...大概溜了吧
Oh, great. I'll take mine to go.
太好了 这杯我拿走了
I got you an extra biscotti. Aww!
我还另外给你拿了块饼干 啊!
Actually, while you're here, you might as well give me the discount code. The what?
其实你在这里也能把折扣码给我 什么?
For my 50% off your hot tubs. I've my eye on a Big Bubbler.
买♥♥按♥摩♥浴池的五折优♥惠♥码啊 我想买♥♥个大号♥带喷头的
No, I'm sorry, sweetheart. Discount codes are for staff only.
对不起 小可爱 折扣码只有员工才能用
I did explain that to Trish. Thanks for the coffee.
我跟Trish说过这事儿 谢谢你的咖啡
D'you like it? It's the same as Jamina's.
喜欢吗? 跟Jamina的同款哦
Yeah, it's nice. Nice?
是挺不错的 不错?
Sorry. I mean, you know, stunning.
对不起 我是说 简直亮瞎了我的眼
Honestly, Karl, you should see Jamina's house, it's amazing.
Karl 你真该去见识一下Jamina的房♥子 太酷炫了
I can't do the clip. It's so nice to make new friends.
我扣不上 能结交新朋友简直太棒了
Tom and Jamina's husband David just clicked.
Tom和Jamina的丈夫大卫一见如故
They've invited us to cycle the Tissington Trail with them this weekend.
他们还邀请我们这周末一起去蒂辛顿铁路骑车
I think we're their new BFFs.
我觉得我们已经知己了
No, Trish, I'm going to the football with Tom this weekend.
不行 Trish 这周末我要和Tom去看球
I already bought the tickets. Karl, don't be selfish.
我票都买♥♥好了 Karl 别那么自私
I need Tom this weekend. Morning. Have you seen these?
这周末Tom得和我过 早 你看过这个了吗?
79 applications for the McNaulty job. 79?
McNaulty那个职位有79个申请人 79个?
And the hot tub hotline's ringing off the hook.
而且按♥摩♥浴池热♥线♥一直在响个不停
This place never ceases to amaze me.
这里真是一刻不停给我带来惊喜
Who'd have thought there were 79 people in Brownhall who spoke Mandarin?
谁能想到Brownhall楼里会来79个讲普通话的人?
They don't.
他们不会
I removed that specific from the job description.
我把那条要求从职位描述里去掉了
What?
什么?
Ow! Ow! Ow! You've caught my hair.
哎哟! 哎哟! 哎哟! 你夹到我的头发了
It's caught in my watch strap.
夹在我表带里了
Angela, why did you do that?
Angela 你干嘛要去掉?
Because it discriminates against people who don't speak Mandarin.
因为它歧视不讲普通话的人
But the job's for a Mandarin speaker. Exactly.
但就是要找一个说普通话的啊 没错
You're misleading people. You'd known all about that, hadn't you?
你在误导他们 其实你早就知道了 不是吗?
You led me to believe we were going to get a 50% discount.
你害我以为我们能有半价优♥惠♥
Altering a job spec is serious misconduct.
变更职位描述是严重过失
As is lying about staff incentives.
这跟拿员工福利骗人是一回事
Natalie, what the heck are we gonna do, please?
Natalie 接下来我们要干嘛?
You're gonna have to interview all the applicants,
你得给所有申请人面试
it's equal opportunities.
以示公平
That's 79 people before tomorrow morning
也就是在明早之前面试79个人
and the hotline's still ringing. Don't answer it.
而且电♥话♥还在响个不停 不许接
If we answer it, we have to interview them.
要是接了 我们就得面试
I'll sort it. Ow!
我来解决 哎哟!
Karl! Ohh.
Karl! 噢
Angela, you'll have to stay late and help with the interviews.
Angela 你得留下来加班 帮着面试
I've got life drawing class.
我要去人体素描课
Miss it. It was booked weeks ago,
别去了 几周前就订好了
they won't be able to get another model at such short notice.
这么短的时间里他们没法另外找模特的
You can't mislead people, Trish.
你不能误导别人 Trish
It can make them very bitter.
他们会不开心的
Argh!
啊!
What kind of prized prat does this?
这是咋回事儿?
I don't know, I just found it like this.
不知道 我来的时候就这样了
D'you think you can fix it? You're joking, aren't you?
你能修吗? 你在逗我?
The DN cable's blown. Oh, Jesus, not the DN.
DN的电缆断了 不是吧 又是DN
Whoever's done this needs taking out into the street and shooting.
罪魁祸首就该拖到大街上毙了
All right, thanks, Paul. I'll leave you to it.
好了 多谢 Paul 你看着办吧
剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表