剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表
What have you done to find work in the last two weeks?
最近两周你是怎么找工作的?
Am I allowed to speak to him, Karl?
我能跟他说话吗 Karl?
Only I spoke to someone I didn't know once before
每次我跟不认识的人说话
and I ended up buying a timeshare flat in Fuengirola.
最后都会买♥♥下福恩吉罗拉的分时公♥寓♥
It-It's fine, Graham.
没 没关系的 Graham
It's not. It's got no roof and it's infested with ants.
才不是呢 那房♥子没屋顶 还有很多蚂蚁
Why don't you tell Michael all about it. Huh? I'm just gonna, erm...
你为什么不把这些告诉Michael 哈? 我要去 呃...
Hey, Natalie Hello!
嘿 Natalie 你好!
Can we swap partners? I want to be with you.
我们能互换搭档吗? 我想跟你在一起
Yeah...
好啊...
What you doing?
你在干嘛?
It's called... work.
在...工作
Don't do that.
住手
Better stop that. Right now.
你最好给我住手 马上
It's only natural. There's nothing natural about that.
这是天性 他们没有那种天性
They're animals! They're brother and sister.
他们是动物! 他们是兄妹
I bet MPs think the world smells of polish.
我敢打赌议员们连鼻子都能感到这里闪闪发亮
How come you never get your duster out when I turn up in the morning?
我每天早上过来怎么从来不见你把抹布拿出来?
Because you're not important.
你又不是什么大人物
Hey, Trish, isn't Peter McCrea the one caught with that ladyboy?
嘿Trish Peter McCrea难道不是跟娘炮被抓起来的那个?
For goodness' sake, Paul, do not mention the ladyboy.
天哪 Paul 千万别提那个娘炮
Hello, Trish Collingwood, CSOM.
你好 我是Trish Collingwood
Oh! Mr McCrea, we were just talking about you.
噢! McCrea先生 我们刚刚还说起你呢
You're where?
你在哪儿?
What is a ladyboy? Come on, Janette. We've been through this.
娘炮是个啥? 好了 Janette 别提这茬儿了
Janette, the MP's got lost. I think there's an AZ in the kitchen.
Janette 议员迷路了 厨房♥应该有字母索引表
He'll find his way to a brothel, all right.
他逛窑子肯定不迷路
OK, don't panic. He says he can't understand anything anyone is saying.
好的 别着急 他说听不懂给他指路的人在说什么
Sounds like Wolverhampton.
听着很像伍尔弗汉普顿大学
Look around you. Does it feel like the 1990s?
看一下你周围 感觉像不像20世纪90年代?
There's still a Woolworths? Yeah, that's definitely Wolverhampton.
那里还有沃尔沃斯? 那绝对就是伍尔弗汉普顿大学了
OK, call us when you're near.
好的 等你快到的时候打给我们
Angela, why are you on the floor?
Angela 你怎么躺在地上?
I've had an accident in the workplace and it wasn't my fault.
我在工作的时候发生了意外 而且我不是责任方
Come on, Paul, I've got all the weight.
用点劲 Paul 重量都在我这边
I can't get any purchase on this satin.
这缎子太滑了 我捏不住
Here, turn her towards me a bit.
把她朝我这边转一点
Careful, you're gonna bang her head on the desk.
小心点 她的头要撞到桌子了
I can't help it, she's a funny shape.
我受不了了 她的姿势太奇怪了
Maybe you should go home, Angela.
你最好还是回去吧 Angela
Good idea, I'll call you a cab.
好主意 我帮你叫出租车
Oh, thanks for your concern, but I'll stay.
多谢你们关心 我要留下来
I'm a striver not a skiver.
我要直面困难而不是逃避
Anyway, I want to meet the MP.
总之我想见见议员
There's no ice but I found some fish fingers.
没冰块了 不过我找到一点冻鱼条
They've been in that freezer longer than Walt Disney's head.
那东西都快要成文物了
Of course, I can't have that girl on my desk,
当然了 我没法再带那个女孩了
I'm in too much pain to be inspiring.
我承受了太多伤痛 没法鼓励人了
Fine, Bryony can shadow me for the rest of the day. But in the freezer there
好 Bryony接下来可以跟着我 可是冰箱里
Just go and look in the fridge for something cold.
去冰箱里找点冷的东西来
It's all you in this accident book, Angela. It's like This Is Your Life.
工伤记录里全是你 Angela 感觉这就是你的自传啊
What do you want me to put this time?
你觉得我这次写什么好?
That I tripped over a box Trish left out and landed on my coccyx.
我被Trish忘在外面的一个盒子绊倒 坐在了尾椎上
Don't worry, I'm not the type to sue.
别担心 我不会起诉的
Although I will need Natalie's chair,
不过我得坐Natalie的椅子
it's got better lumbar support.
让腰部有更好的支撑
Angela, if you're really that injured,
Angela 要是你真的受伤了
we should call an ambulance, just to be sure.
保险起见 我们还是叫救护车吧
Fine, call an ambulance. I'm calling one.
好啊 叫救护车 我在叫了
Am I calling one? Call one. I'm calling one.
我要叫吗? 叫吧 我在打了
Do you know the number? Yes, thanks.
你知道号♥码吧? 知道 多谢
This ham sandwich is quite cold.
这个火腿三明治很冷
You're not putting my lunch on Angela's coccyx.
你不会想把我的午饭放在Angela的尾椎上吧
OK, let's have a look.
好了 我们来瞧瞧
How does that feel?
那里感觉怎么样?
Agonising. Strange.
很痛 奇怪了
I think you should go for an X-ray.
我觉得你该去照个X光
You might have slipped a disc. Or you've prolapsed.
你可能是椎间盘膨出 或者脱垂了
Bryony, do you have to stand quite so close to me?
Bryony 你一定要站得离我这么近吗?
You told me to shadow you. That's not what that means.
你说让我跟着你的 我不是那个意思
Can you make her go to hospital? Only if she's sectioned.
你能带她去医院吗? 除非她骨折了
Can you section her?
你能让她骨折吗?
I'll leave you with some crutches.
我会把拐杖留下来
You two sisters? No!
你们俩是姐妹? 不是!
Goodbye. I'll see you in two weeks.
再见 两周后我们再谈
You're a natural, you should work here.
你很有天赋 应该留在这儿工作
I'd love that.
我很乐意啊
I like your hair.
我喜欢你的头发
Thanks.
谢谢
So, Ann-Marie, tell me about you.
Ann Marie 说说你自己吧
What's your dream job?
你最想做什么工作?
I really want to be a singer. Cool.
我很想做歌♥手 真酷
You should do X-Factor.
你应该去参加《X因素》
Oh, no, I'd get embarrassed.
不行 我会紧张的
When I get embarrassed, I get 'hot neck',
我紧张的时候脖子就会火♥辣♥辣的
which is when my neck goes all red and blotchy and it looks like I've got a rash.
发红而且起疹子 看起来就像出皮疹一样
And I can't sing.
而且还没法唱歌♥
Maybe you shouldn't do X-Factor.
那你还是别参加《X因素》了
I like your hair.
我喜欢你的头发
Thanks, again.
再次感谢
Oh, sorry.
对不起
Don't worry, I got it.
没事 我来捡吧
I think I left it in too long.
我可能泡太久了
Grab another one.
再拿一个吧
I always find that digestives are a lot more robust.
我一直觉得消化饼健康多了
And you're always in safe hands with a gingernut.
而姜汁饼总是安全之选
Ah...
啊...
Sorry. That was... That was an accident.
对不起 那...那是个意外
You kissed my boobs.
你亲了我的胸
I didn't kiss your boobs, I just, sort of, came across them. Oh, God.
我没亲你的胸 我只不过 碰了一下 天哪
I don't mind. Well, that's good, but er...
没关系的 那就好 但是呃...
Do you want to go out with me? No, no. God, no.
你想跟我约会吗? 不不 天哪 不
I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that to sound so...
对不起 我不想说得这么...
I see what you mean about your neck.
我明白你之前说的脖子的事了
Ann-Marie...
Ann Marie...
I thought he liked me. He offered me biscuits.
我以为他喜欢我 他还给我吃饼干
Well, maybe he likes you more as a friend?
可能他只把你当朋友?
But he kissed my boobs. Sure, sure.
但他亲了我的胸 是啊 是啊
Hang on, he kissed your boobs?
等等 他亲了你的胸?
You kissed her boobs? It was more of a headbutt.
你亲她的胸了? 只是用头碰了一下
Oh, that's fine, you headbutted her boobs.
真不赖啊 你的头碰了她的胸
I didn't headbutt both boobs. Just one boob.
我没有两边都碰啦 只碰了一边
She dropped her soggy biscuit.
她的泡奶饼干掉了
OK, Karl, stop talking. Ann-Marie, you are such a star.
好了 Karl 别说了 Ann Marie 你太闪亮了
We would really like for you to come back in and meet the MP.
我们真心希望你能回来见见议员
What can Karl do to make that happen?
Karl要怎么做才能补救呢?
Erm... well, he could take me bowling.
呃...他可以带我去玩保龄球
Great! Karl would love to, wouldn't you, Karl? But
很好! Karl可喜欢了 对吧Karl? 但是
Wouldn't you, Karl? Yes.
对吧Karl? 是啊
Brilliant! Great!
太棒了! 很好!
Why don't you go and clean yourself up and you can borrow my lipstick?
你干嘛不去收拾一下? 我把唇膏借给你
OK. Bye, Karl.
好的 再见 Karl
Well, I think you've pulled.
看来你被盯上了
OK, Mr McCrea, slow down. You can see a castle?
好的 McCrea先生 慢点说 你看到一座城♥堡♥?
He says he's in a castle and there's a sad lion.
他说他在一幢城♥堡♥里 里面有只郁闷的狮子
That's Dudley. He's in Dudley Zoo.
是Dudley 他在Dudley动物园
We think you're in Dudley Zoo.
我们觉得你在Dudley动物园
Yeah. Find the exit and you'll be here in no time. OK.
是啊 找到出口你马上就能到了 好的
OK, young people, MP Peter McCrea will be here in 15 minutes.
好了 各位 Peter McCrea议员15分钟以后就到
I see you're finding your way around our system.
我看到你在熟悉我们的系统
剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表