剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表
I think I do.
我觉得有必要
No wonder you're like a new woman, Trish, he's a bloody smasher!
怪不得你看起来像个新女性 Trish 他真是个好人!
Yeah, I know. Whatever it is you're doing, keep doing it.
是啊 我知道 不管你现在怎么对她 以后也要这么做
I've not seen her smile so much in years.
我已经好多年没见她这么笑过了
Yes, thanks, Janette (!)
谢谢你 Janette!
You sure you're gonna be all right getting home?
你确定自己回去没问题吗?
Oh, she'll manage.
她会想办法的
You're a striver, aren't you, Angela? I'll see you tomorrow.
你是个战士 是吧Angela? 明天见
Actually, I think I'm gonna need tomorrow off.
我觉得我明天要请假
I'm starting to throb.
我开始发抖了
Come on, Tom. That's it, give her the crutch.
来吧 Tom 好了 把拐杖给她
All right. I see what you mean.
好的 我明白你的意思了
Yeah, and that's her being nice.
对她已经够好了
Did she touch you inappropriately?
她有没有摸不该摸的地方?
剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表