剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表
Trish, have you got five minutes to talk about the MP visit?
Trish 能给我5分钟谈谈议员来访的事吗?
Yes, I have. What you got for me?
可以啊 什么事?
Peter McCrea, 49, MP for Birmingham North West.
Peter McCrea 49岁 伯明翰西北部的议员
He's really into young people,
他跟年轻人打得火热
so I was thinking maybe we could do some sort of work experience/mentoring day?
我在想能不能办个职业规划日?
Yes.
可以啊
Actual young unemployed people here, in the job centre, filling themselves up on a big reality sandwich.
现在我们职介所的待业年轻人都是高不成低不就的
Oh, MPs love that kind of vibe.
议员们都喜欢那种调调
Shall I hire a DJ? Maybe.
我能请个乐手吗? 有可能
Skate ramp? Probably not.
溜冰斜坡呢? 最好不要
Jedward? Definitely not.
Jedward? 绝对不行
God, we're good together. Teamwork makes the dream work.
我们的想法很一致呢 团队合作才能实现梦想啊
Little management tip for you, Natalie.
一点小小的管理窍门 Natalie
You see how I'm just perching here,
你看到我坐在这儿了吧
it brings me closer to the level of who I'm talking to.
这样有助于让我在聊天对象面前显得亲切
Lady Di did it with sick kids.
戴妃把这招用在病童身上
Try it. Be her.
试试看
Be Lady Di?
学戴妃?
Yeah, it's very powerful. It's like she's... entering you.
是啊 这招很有效 就像是戴妃...上身
Now, head down and then look up, if you know what I mean.
先向下看再抬头 懂吗
Like this? Yep, a little to the side.
像这样? 对 再往边上一点
Good, very good.
好 很好
Now sad eyes.
加点难过的小眼神
Oh, that is uncanny.
太不可思议了
You show me someone who can resist those eyes
你要是能找到受得了这眼神的人
and I will show you a monster.
我就能找到怪兽
# Another day, you're gonna make it work #
# 日复一日 你努力付出 #
# Another day, you're gonna make it work #
# 日复一日 你努力付出 #
# Someday, you're gonna make this work #
# 总有一天 你的付出会有回报 #
Looking forward to your seminar later, George.
很期待你接下来的研讨会哦 George
Yes, 'Benefit fraud -it's payback time'.
是啊 '出来混总是要还的'
Sounds like a straight-to-DVD thriller.
听起来像惊悚片
Hit 'em hard, hit 'em fast. More like a porno.
用力打 快点打 更像色情片
George, you're meant to be inspiring these young people.
George 你的任务就是激起这些年轻人的斗志
I'm inspiring them not to become benefit cheats.
我要鼓励他们别成为唯利是图的人
I'm gonna explain my methods of detection,
我会展示一下我的侦查手段
then I wanna show them my taser.
然后我想给他们看一下我的泰瑟枪
You've got a taser?
你有泰瑟枪?
Yep. Delivers north of 50,000 volts.
是啊 五万伏特电压呢
You've got a taser? They are completely illegal.
你有泰瑟枪? 这可是非法的啊
No, I mean, I haven't got a taser.
不 我是说我没有泰瑟枪
All right, George. Brought your taser?
好啊 George 泰瑟枪带来了吗?
Why aren't you two in mufti?
为什么你们两个不♥穿♥便服?
We didn't think you meant us. I especially meant you.
你不是在说我们吧 说的就是你们
The whole idea of mufti is so we don't intimidate the young people.
之所以穿便装是因为我们不想威胁到年轻人
There are teenagers coming. If we're all in jeans, there'll be a riot.
来的可是青少年 要是我们全穿牛仔装 不乱套了
Not if they're smart jeans.
职业牛仔装就不就可以了吗
Karl's bought new jeans especially.
Karl还特意买♥♥了新牛仔装呢
Hmm? Oh no, I've had these ages.
嗯? 我这个穿了好多年了
You've left the label on. What?
标签还在上面呢 什么?
Makes a change us all being in our weekend clothes.
这个改变让我们都穿上了过周末的衣服
It's nice to see who's up with the latest fashions.
能见到走在潮流尖端的人真让人开心啊
Morning.
早啊
Oh. Would you look at that.
噢 看哪
Snap.
撞衫了
Sorry.
对不起
Here we go, Angela, here is your little 'sign-on sidekick' for the day.
到了 Angela 这是你今天的小'登记伙伴'
When do I get paid? Well, you're not getting paid,
什么时候发工资? 你没有工资
we're giving you vouchers as a thank-you.
我们会送你代金券作为答谢
When do I get my vouchers?
什么时候能拿到代金券?
Has she got to sit next to me all day? Yes, she has.
她一整天都要挨着我坐吗? 没错
Was it two for one on crap blouses?
这是二合一糟心衬衫吗?
What a lovely sense of humour.
真有幽默感啊
You two are going to get on like a house on fire.
你俩肯定会打得火热的
Course I'll need to speak to the MP after.
待会我要和议员谈谈
We'll all speak to the MP cos he's doing a little meet-and-greet. So...
我们都能和议员说上话 因为他待会要开个小型见面会
Good. I need to lodge an appeal against a planning application on my road.
很好 我要让他重新审视我家附近的规划
No, this is a big day for team Brownall
不行 今天对Brownall团队来说是个重要的日子
and I'd rather you didn't ruin it just because you don't want your neighbours building an extension.
我希望你别因为不待见你的邻居扩建就把它毁了
It's not an extension, it's a hospice.
不是扩建 而是收♥容♥所♥
Right.
好
So, desk, computer, biscuit drawer.
桌子 电脑 饼干抽屉
Do you want a biscuit?
你要来块饼干吗?
Er... I don't actually eat sugar.
呃...我不吃甜食
Look, this is a complete waste of time.
听着 这根本就是在浪费时间
I'm only signing on while I wait to secure finance for the app I'm developing.
为了我开♥发♥的程序融到资金 我才登记
Oh, yeah, of course.
好啊 没问题
I mean, this place is pretty useless, right? Yeah, I know.
我觉得这里根本没用嘛 对吧? 是啊 我知道
When I first signed on, I put 'animals' on my list of interests.
我第一次登记的时候 在兴趣栏上填了'动物'
Someone sent me for an interview at an abattoir. Abattoir? No way.
有人就把我派到屠宰场去采访了 屠宰场? 不会吧
And I'm vegetarian. That's ridiculous.
而且我是素食主义 太荒谬了
I was actually quite offended. I'm not surprised.
当时我很生气 很正常
That was me, wasn't it?
那是我吧 对不?
Yeah.
是啊
So, I'm Natalie, welcome to my desk.
我叫Natalie 欢迎来和我共事
Who's he?
他是谁?
The advisor? That's Karl.
那个顾问? 他是Karl
You're gonna be working with claimants Do you think he's fit?
你会跟申请者一起 你觉得他合适吗?
He's OK. Erm... hadn't really thought about it.
还行吧 呃...我还没想过
I think he's beautiful.
我觉得他很帅气
You're gonna be signing people on -
你要登记的对象是
Sorry, beautiful? That's what you're going with?
什么 帅气? 你就是这么找搭档的?
Yeah, because he is. Truly beautiful.
是啊 他实在太帅了
Has he got a girlfriend?
他有女朋友吗?
No.
还没
Do you think he'd go out with me?
你觉得他会跟我约会吗?
Tell you what, Ann-Marie, let's see if we can brighten you up a bit.
Ann Marie 我们来看看还能不能让你再靓丽一点
Are you wearing any makeup? Just lip balm.
你化妆吗? 就涂了个唇膏
OK. Shall we try popping these off?
好的 能把这个摘下吗?
Second thoughts, think just leave them on. Yep.
想了想 还是戴着吧 嗯
You two getting along?
你们俩处得还好吗?
Super.
很好
Are these your toys?
这些玩偶是你的吗?
Sir Jonathan Frog and Deirdre Giraffe are not toys,
青蛙爵士先生和长颈鹿爵士可不是玩偶
they're plush collectibles.
他们是毛绒藏品
Same difference.
有差别吗
Tom, I can't, I'm at work.
不行 Tom 我在上班呢
Sorry, what? Your clock? What big clock?
什么? 你的钟? 什么大钟?
Ooh!
喔!
OK, but you need to be quick cos I'm very busy -
好吧 不过你得快点 我忙着呢
I'll call you later.
待会儿打给你
Angela, will you wear this so we're not clashing?
Angela 你能穿这个吗? 这样我们就不撞衫了
No. OK, fine.
不行 好 很好
Sorry, Trish, Angela says she doesn't want Bryony on her desk.
抱歉 Trish Angela说她不想与Bryony共事了
I've explained to her that everyone has
我跟她解释过了 议员到的时候
to have a young person with them when the MP arrives.
每个人身边都要有一个年轻人
Well, Natalie's right. She's a consistent pest.
Natalie说得对 她很让人反感
She's deputy manager and you'll do as she says.
她是副经理 你得听她的
I think she was talking about Bryony.
我觉得她说的是Bryony
You were talking about Bryony, right?
你刚才在说Bryony 对吧?
It's not in my job description to be inspiring.
鼓励人不是我的职责范围
Angela, yes, Bryony can be challenging
Angela 没错 Bryony的确有挑战性
but I think a day working side by side with you
但我觉得跟你共事一天下来
could really change her outlook.
能让改变她的想法
All she needs is a chance.
她只是没有机会
Come on, Angela, what do you say?
快点 Angela 你觉得怎么样?
Don't you dare double-Di me.
你们俩敢不敢别对我用戴妃那招
She was the queen of hearts.
她可是红心皇后
So start by asking the claimant
一开始要问申请人
what he's done to find work in the last two weeks.
在最近两周他是怎么找工作的
剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表