剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表
I see. You know, if nothing else,
明白了 要知道 跟年轻小伙在一起
being with a younger man has certainly taught me how to gyrate.
其他没学会 倒教会了我该怎么周♥旋♥
Well, why don't you help us? I bet you're a good dancer.
你何不帮帮我们呢? 我敢打赌你跳得肯定很好
I dabbled. I mean, yes, I won some awards
略有涉足 我是说我拿过几个奖
but I'm no Ashley Banjo,
但我可不是Ashley Banjo
although I did do a night class in street jazz, so...
虽然我在夜校教过街头爵士...
Oh, what the hey, from the top.
不管那么多了 从头开始吧
You're strutting round, Bryony. Pop your hands on your hips.
绕圈的时候要昂首阔步 Bryony 把手放在臀部
A bit jaunty. Just run your fingers through his hair,
活泼点 用手指穿过他的头发
if he's got any. Fingers crossed.
要是他有的话 用手指穿过
They might have a lovely long ponytail,
他们可能会扎个可爱的马尾
you never know. Stroke his cheek, rub his ear.
你料不到的 轻抚他的脸颊 摩挲他的耳朵
Oh, sorry.
对不起
Oh, let's get a man's opinion. Good idea.
我们来听听男人的建议吧 好主意
Bryony's got an audition at a tits bar.
Bryony在脱衣舞俱乐部有个面试
You got five minutes to be lap danced?
能空出5分钟让她对着你跳大腿舞吗?
Actually, I... I dunno.
其实 我...我不知道
Hit it!
开始吧!
# Just A Little # Coming at you, Karl.
# 只要一点点 # 来了哦 Karl
Wait, no. Watch and learn, girls.
等等 不 好好学着点 妞们
Step, kick, step, kick. Now, you'll probably have feathers, Bryony,
走 踢 走 踢 假装自己有翅膀 Bryony
so just, you know, tease him a bit.
所以尽情挑逗他吧
Left boob and right boob and left boob and right boob
左胸 右胸 左胸 右胸
and spin, two, three, four.
接着转圈 两圈 三圈 四圈
Can I go back to my desk now? No, Karl,
我能去工作了吗? 不行 Karl
you have to stay here, we're helping Bryony.
你得待在这儿 我们在帮Bryony呢
And then you're just going to shimmy in
接着你要不停地摆动
and shimmy and shimmy
摆动 摆动
and shimmy, keep staring at him, bit of attitude.
摆动 这期间要盯着他 用勾搭的小眼神
You look line you're on Strictly. It's supposed to be dirty.
你像是在参加正经的舞蹈比赛 但应该很骚才对啊
Yeah, I'm getting to the dirty bit. Thank you.
是啊 我正准备发♥骚♥呢 多谢
I love it when you do it like that.
我爱死你刚才的表情了
# Just a little get hot #
# 只要再热辣一点点 #
# Just a little... me #
# 只要再对我...一点点 #
# In the middle let go #
# 在中间 放手吧 #
# Just a little bit more #
# 只要再多一点点 #
And tap that ass, tap that ass, tap that ass.
然后轻拍臀部 轻拍臀部 轻拍臀部
I've seen this, it's called twerking.
我看过这个 叫电臀舞
I'm pretty sure that's not twerking.
我敢肯定这不是电臀舞
You do it, Natalie. No, I'm rubbish.
你来吧 Natalie 不行 我很烂的
You can't be worse than her.
没有比她更烂的了
I don't think Karl wants Natalie to twerk for him, Bryony.
我觉得Karl不想Natalie对着他跳电臀舞 Bryony
I don't care what you want, it's part of your job.
我不在乎你想不想 这是你的工作
I don't even think I can twerk. Me neither.
我觉得我根本不会电臀舞 我也觉得
Look everybody, I can do the splits. Ooh.
大家看好了 我可以劈叉哦 喔
There's women half my age can't do this.
有的人只有我一半年纪都做不到呢
I might need a bit of help getting up, please, Bryony.
我起来可能要人拉一把了 Bryony
# Work it a little #
# 再努力一点点 #
# Get hot just a little #
# 再热辣一点点 #
# Meet me in the middle #
# 在中间等我 #
# Let go, just a little bit more #
# 放手吧 再多一点点 #
# Gimme just a little bit more #
# 给我 再多一点点 #
# Just a little bit more #
# 只要再多一点点 #
# Work it a little #
# 再努力一点 #
# Get hot just a little #
# 再热辣一点点 #
# Meet me in the middle #
# 在中间等我 #
# Let go, just a little #
# 放手吧 再多一点点 #
剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表