剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表
Sorry I'm late. Bloody chain came off.
对不起我迟到了 该死的链条脱掉了
Ssh, ssh, ssh, ssh, ssh!
嘘嘘嘘嘘嘘!
What's this, musical statues?
这是干嘛 音乐木头人?
Be quiet, we're trying to hear my phone.
安静 我们在找我的手♥机♥
Angela, can you just stop that, please?
Angela 能停一下吗?
That's it.
找到了
Oh, sorry, that's mine.
对不起 是我的
Just answer it, Janette. Oh, this sodding thing!
快接 Janette 这鬼玩意儿!
You're not trying to smash it. Use one finger and slide. Let me help.
你不能拍它 用一根手指滑 我来帮你
No, leave her. She has got to learn.
别 让她来 她得学学
Oh, I've missed it now.
这下好了 没接到
Right, come on, Karl, you can help me search the bins.
对了 来一下 Karl 帮我翻翻箱子
How's the training going?
训练得怎么样?
20k this morning, Nat. Barely felt it.
今天早上骑了20公里 Nat 小菜一碟
I'm in better shape now than when I got married. The missus loves it.
我现在的体型比结婚时候还好 我太太可喜欢了
We're like a pair of randy teenagers.
我们就像一对欲求不满的年轻人
Ugh. He is humming.
啊 他真是精力旺盛
How can someone stink that much and not notice?
他这么臭 他妈知道嘛?
You'll have to tell him. Oh, seriously, Janette.
你得告诉他 得了吧 Janette
I cannot tell Paul Franks he stinks.
我不能跟Paul Franks说他有体臭
Oh, fine, I'll do it.
那好 我来说
I can't stand another day of him ponging like creamy onions.
我再也受不了他那股子奶油洋葱味儿了
I'm armpit height to him. It makes my eyes water.
我的身高刚好到他腋下 我都被熏出眼泪了
# One day you're gonna make it work #
# 总有一天 你会有所成就 #
# No pay, you're gonna make it work #
# 即使没钱 你依然兢兢业业 #
# Some day we're gonna make this work #
# 总有一天 付出的一切会有回报 #
Bryony, can you not leave your boyfriend alone for two minutes?
Bryony 你是不是跟男友分开2分钟都不行?
He's not my boyfriend. You said I was.
他不是我男票 你说过我是
When? Under the coats at crap Dawn's party.
什么时候? 在烂人Dawn的趴上我们盖着外套的时候
That was you? Fine, go on then.
那个是你? 那好 继续吧
Right, you lot, hands in pockets.
好了 各位 把手放口袋里
And I don't mean cos of them. It's not a peepshow.
当然我不是因为他们 又不是西洋镜
I need sponsoring.
我需要点赞助
I'm doing a charity bike ride to raise money for the Air Ambulance.
我在筹办一次慈善骑行 为救护飞机筹款
What is it? Land's End - John o'Groats?
是哪儿的? 兰兹角到约翰奥格罗茨的?
Wolverhampton - Aberdovey.
伍尔弗汉普顿到阿伯多♥维♥的
Can I put you down a pound a mile?
我帮你记每英里捐1镑?
No, that's over a hundred quid.
不行 那得超过100镑
Let's hope you're never involved in a multi-car pile up
祝你永远不会在M6上遇到多车相撞事故
on the M6 in need of air rescue.
那样就用不到空中救援了
Yeah, let's.
是啊 借你吉言
What are you doing? Cleaning.
你在干嘛? 打扫啊
If you wanna clean, do the disabled toilet.
你要是有时间 不如把残疾人厕所打扫一下
Someone's done a right Bobby Sands.
有人把那里弄脏了
Ooh, smashing. I'll get the special bleach.
太棒了 我去拿强效漂白剂
Have you checked your car? My car's in for its MOT.
你车里找过了吗? 我的车在运管处
Karl, I've got to find it. It's got confidential work emails and...pictures on it.
Karl 我一定要找到 里面有机密的工作邮件和...照片
Confidential work pictures? No, not work pictures.
机密的工作照片? 不 不是工作照
Sensitive pictures of...
是比较敏感的照片...
of me and Tom that I mistakenly took on my work phone.
关于我和Tom的 我不小心用工作手♥机♥拍了
Oh, Trish. Why have you not deleted them? You've split up.
Trish 你干嘛不删掉? 你们都分手了
They're happy memories I'm not ready to let go of yet.
那些愉快的经历 我不想这么快就忘掉
Can you see your... face in them?
照片里能看清你们的... 脸吗?
Amongst other things, Karl, yes.
除了脸还有其他东西 Karl
OK, well, let's just retrace your steps.
好了 我们一步一步回想一下
So you left the flat this morning. Yeah.
今天早晨你从公♥寓♥出来 没错
So, I've left the flat and I'm walking down the street.
从公♥寓♥出来后我沿街道走着
What can you see? There's a girl.
你看到了什么? 有个女孩
She's on her way to school. Her bag's too big for her.
她在上学路上 她的包有点太大了
Uhhuh. There's some bully girls.
嗯哼 有几个霸道的女生
They're picking on her, the leader's wearing a puffa jacket.
她们在作弄她 领头的那个穿着鼓鼓的外套
I think you might have regressed back to childhood.
我觉得你大概要回忆到童年时期了
No, I got the bus with them.
不 我跟她们一起坐上了公车
The girl. The one with the backpack?
是那个女孩 背书包的那个?
No, the bully with the puffa jacket.
不是 是穿外套小混混
She fell on me when the bus went round the corner.
汽车转弯的时候她倒向了我
She must have stolen my phone.
一定是她把我的手♥机♥偷走了
Call her then. She can't get away with that. You are so right.
那就打电♥话♥给她 她逃不掉的 你说得对
Who does she think she is?
她以为她是谁?
Right, listen, you vicious little cow. Return my phone.
好了 听着 你这头恶毒的小母牛 还我手♥机♥
Because if you don't, ooh, you'd better watch your back because we know people.
要是你不还 你最好小心点 因为我们有人
Yeah, we're in a gang. And don't think I can't identify you.
没错 我们有一伙人呢 别以为我认不出你
You had a very distinctive puffa jacket on.
你穿着一件很好认的外套
She got served. Yes, she did.
她逃不掉了 没错
Speak, bitch.
说话 贱♥人♥
Oh, sorry. Yes. Yes, I have lost my phone.
对不起 是的是的 我的手♥机♥丢了
Thank you so much. Where are you?
太谢谢你了 你在哪儿?
That's brilliant. I'm on my way.
明白了 我马上到
Found it. Aw!
找到了 啊!
Yes!
太好了!
Who's got it?
谁捡到了?
-A man. He's on an industrial estate in Walsall.
一个男的 他在沃尔萨尔的一个工业区里
OK, I haven't got a car. How would you get to Walsall in a hurry?
对了 我没车 你能不能马上去一趟沃尔萨尔?
I wouldn't. Oh, great. Thanks, Karl.
不行 太好了 多谢 Karl
Can you lower the seat?
能把座位放低点吗?
Well, not without a wrench. Well, can you raise the handlebars then?
没有扳手啊 那能把车把抬高吗?
It's a classic racer, Trish, it's built for aerodynamics.
这是辆经典款赛车 Trish 是根据气体力学原理制♥造♥的
Ready? Yep.
准备好了吗? 好了
No. No, I've changed my mind. This is ridiculous. I'll just get a taxi.
不行不行 我改主意了 太荒唐了 我打车去吧
Here. I'll give you a backie. I'm not a child, Paul.
来 我扶着你 我又不是小孩子了 Paul
Can you... lift me off, please?
你能不能...把我抱下来?
Natalie, I'm going to Walsall to get my phone.
Natalie 我要去沃尔萨尔拿手♥机♥
So, deputy, you're sheriff while I'm out of town.
所以副经理 我出城的时候你就是长官
OK, let's hope I don't have to shoot any Indians.
好吧 但愿我不用射杀印第安人
Oh, God, sorry. I didn't mean...
天哪 对不起 我不是那个意思...
Um, it's looking quite busy down there, Natalie.
呃 Natalie 那里看起来很忙的样子
Little management tip: get on top of your appointments,
管理小窍门 要由自己来掌控日程节奏
don't let them get on top of you. Yeah?
别让日程表掌控了你 明白?
I can't sign you on like this, it's against data protection.
我不能这样跟你签约 这违反数据保护原则
We're in love. We don't keep anything from each other.
我们恋爱了 而且彼此之间毫不保留
He's even seen my secret scar.
他都看过我的秘密伤疤了
She sat on a broken seesaw.
她坐在一个坏的跷跷板上
OK.
好了
So it says on your CV that you're qualified shaman.
你简历上说你是个经过认证的萨满巫师
Clairvoyant, spiritual communicator. Call it what you will. I have a very special gift.
千里眼 读心术 不管你叫它什么 这些我都很有天赋
It hasn't got you much work though.
可这些没能帮你找到工作 对吧?
I've recently suffered a great loss. My mother passed over to the spirit realm.
我最近经历了重大的打击 我母亲去极乐世界了
Sorry to hear that.
很抱歉
Let's get you signed on. It was beautiful, actually.
我来帮你登记吧 那场景真是太美了
Mum's aura turned a wonderful sky-blue
妈妈的光环变成了好看的天蓝色
and a complete sense of calm filled the entire intensive care unit.
完全平静的感觉充斥着整间特护病房♥
Even the bloke with emphysema two beds up stopped wheezing.
甚至在两床之隔外的那个得肺气肿的家伙都不喘了
Did he pass on as well? No, a problem with his ventilator.
他也去世了吗? 没有 他的呼吸机坏了
Oh, well, that's good.
好吧 还不赖呢
Right
好了
That's when her spirit left her body
当她的灵魂离开身体的时候
and became one with the cosmos.
就是和宇宙合为一体的时候
I mean, she was up against it. She fought bloody bravely
难度是相当大的 她真的很勇敢
but, in the end, what finished her off was that her moon was waning.
不过最终还是失败了 因为她的月亮渐亏
That and massive kidney failure.
而且肾功能极度衰竭
You have very tense energy. Have you thought of using crystals?
你的精神很紧张 考虑过服用晶体吗?
Only meth.
除了甲安菲他明
Sorry, I shouldn't have said that. Um...
对不起 我不该说这个 呃...
OK, that's you all signed on. Right, well, can't hang around.
好了 你都登记好了 好的 不能再闲逛了
Gotta get going. Going to see a bloke in Coventry whose chakras are completely fucked.
得走了 我要去见见考文垂的弟兄 他的轮穴被诅咒了
Oh, you're kidding?
不是吧?
Karl. Mm.
Karl 嗯
That bloke didn't sign his ES24.
那家伙没签ES24
Ohh! Well, he won't get his money then. You'll have to get him back.
哦! 他拿不到钱了 你得让他回来
I can't. He talks for England and I'm already half an hour behind.
不行 他太能说了 我都坐了半小时了
剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表