剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表
Erm...
额...
because I am...
因为我在...
...smoking.
...抽烟
You caught me. I'm a dirty smoker.
叫你抓住了 我是个老烟民
Are you? Yeah, I love the fags.
是吗? 是啊 我喜欢香烟
I'll probably have one now. Actually.
我现在就来一根
OK.
好啊
Ooh, that's smooth.
真畅快
So, are you going to go inside? Yeah, I probably just...
那你要进去了? 是啊 我就是...
I'll just mosey on in.
我正要溜达进去
Yeah. I think I'll move around here for a bit.
是啊 我可能再晃一会儿吧
Are you all right?
你没事儿吧?
Yeah. Yeah. I'm just a bit light-headed.
没事儿 没事儿 我只是有点儿头晕
Trish?! Trish.
Trish?! Trish
Get up! I'm trying. I'm trying.
站起来! 我也想啊
Hello, mate.
嗨 兄弟
Tom, what're you doing?
Tom 你干嘛呢?
I'm not gonna lie to you, Karl. I'm doing what it looks like.
我就不骗你了 Karl 你看到什么就什么
He bootie called me.
他打给我约的炮
Things sort of developed after last night.
昨晚的事情又有了后续
Last night? Yeah, when Trish came back to ours and we, you know...
昨晚? 对啊 Trish跟你回咱们公♥寓♥ 我们 你知道的...
You and Trish? Karl, you know this.
你跟Trish? Karl 你知道的啊
We talked about it in the car.
咱们在车里聊过的
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. Obviously, you came back to ours
喔 是啊 对啊 很显然啊 你回我们公♥寓♥
and you both... You...
然后你俩...你们...
it... oh! Are you gonna be OK with this?
这...哦! 你不介意?
Yeah. I mean, this is absolutely...fine.
是啊 我是说 完全...没问题
I just... Oh.
我只是...
Oh, I am so pleased.
我太高兴了
Oh, Karl. I'm so glad you don't think this is weird.
Karl 你不认为别扭我很高兴
Ooh, bloody hell, Graham! You gave me kittens then.
老天爷 Graham! 我要生气了
Come in.
进来
Be quick. We're dosing in 10 minutes.
快点儿 我们还有10分钟就下班了
Thanks, Janette. I did go and sit in the swimming baths
谢谢 Janette 我走了 去了室内游泳馆坐着
but they get funny if you're only watching.
可是只是坐着看很奇怪
What's he doing back?
他又回来做什么?
Angela, let him stay. It's bitter outside.
Angela 让他待着吧 外面太冷了
Actually, it's colder in here. I'll find a warm corner in IKEA.
其实 里面更冷 我去宜家找个暖和地儿
You stay put.
你好好待着
Everything all right? Angela's turned the heating down.
有事吗? Angela把暖气调低了
Which is well within my role as Cost Cutting Tsar.
是我作为支出削减女皇的权利
Oh, we don't need to worry about cost cutting anymore, Angela.
Angela 我们不用再管支出了
Natalie's had a brainwave. She ordered energy saving light bulbs. It's going to save us a fortune.
Natalie想到了个主意 她订购了节能灯泡 能省不少
Turn it back up, Paul. What shall we say? Er... 22? 24.
调高 Paul 调多高?... 22? 24
Let's go tropical.
热起来
Erm... just so you know, there was a bit of a misunderstanding.
嗯...有一点小误会
It turns out Trish actually slept with my flatmate. Yeah.
其实Trish是跟我的室友睡了 是啊
I knew that. Sorry. I just couldn't resist winding you up.
我知道啊 抱歉 我只是没法跟你挑明
Your face is too funny. Oh, yeah. Right.
你的表情太搞笑了 是嘛 好吧
That is hilarious. You're a really good liar.
是挺滑稽的 你瞎话说的不错
I'd never have done it if I thought you'd apply for a job.
我要是知道你会去申请别的工作就不开玩笑了
Did you get it? Yeah. Yeah.
成了吗? 是啊
They really wanted me but... erm... it just wasn't right.
他们特别想要我...不过不合适
Ooh, I could do with a beer after today.
我一会儿下班去来杯啤酒
Are you up to anything tonight?
你今晚有什么安排?
Are you asking me out? No. I'm just rolling with the small talk.
你这是约我吗? 不是 只是话赶话
Karl, don't worry. I'm winding you up.
Karl 别担心 我说着玩儿的
I think I'm just gonna head home and...
我可能就回家吧...
Well, it's your first day and all that. I'll probably just head off myself actually.
好啊 今天你第一天嘛 其实我也不能再喝了
I might do a baked potato.
我可能烤个土豆吧
So, it turns out Tom is extremely allergic to dogs
发现Tom对狗极度过敏
which means my flat is totally off limits.
我的公♥寓♥绝对不能去了
So, I'm coming round to yours tonight.
所以我今晚去你们那儿
Oh, you've lucked out. Got yourself a free lift home.
你赚到了 免费搭顺风车回家
And back again in the morning. It's gonna be like working with your flat mate.
包往返的 同事兼室友
Or living with your boss.
或者跟老板同居
Yeah. Quite.
是啊 挺像
Ready when you are, roomy. Enjoy your baked potato.
准备出发吧 室友 烤土豆吃好
There's no need for baked potatoes. Tom's making a romantic meal.
不用烤土豆了 Tom要做浪漫大餐
I'm sure there'll be enough for three. Come on, Karl. Bye, Natalie.
肯定够三个人吃 走吧 Karl 再见 Natalie
See, that was more fun than watching the football, wasn't it?
看吧 比看球赛有趣多了 不是吗?
Yeah. Yeah. Love a rum-com.
是啊 我喜欢浪漫喜剧
Well, I think we might turn in, mate.
我们该回房♥间了 兄弟
All right. OK. Night, Karl.
是啊 好的 晚安 Karl
Ooh, Tom!
哦 Tom!
剧集 | 职介破事儿(2013) | 导航列表