剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表
And I had to pee, but...
那是我的隐私
that was private.
划破了
It's sliced.
很美吧
It looks nice, right?
-什么 -水
- What does? - The water.
像这样
Like this.
你该试试
You should try it.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
看上去不是这样
That doesn't seem true.
你确定你没事吗
You sure that you're fine?
你回来后
I just... I've just been watching you
-我就一直盯着你 -走开
- since you've been back, and I-- - Go away.
为什么
Why?
我做了什么
What'd I do?
我不需要你
I don't need you.
我不需要你 不需要你看着我
I don't need you, I don't need you watching me,
或者监视我
or spying on me,
或者试图帮忙
or trying to help.
离我远点
Get the fuck away from me.
行
Fine.
我知道你有遭遇什么 KC 我能看出来
I know something happened out there, KC. I can tell.
你想的话可以大喊
Yell if you want to,
但我知道布罗迪对你做了什么 就像他对切斯一样
but I know Brody did something to you just like he did with Chase,
所以我才过来看你的 仅此而已
so I came down here to check on you, that's it.
别因为他的行为而恨我
Don't hate me because of what he did.
是我的错
It's my fault...
我和他之间发生的事
What went on out there between him and me.
-我只能怪自己 -不
- I got no one else to blame but me. - No.
不 不是这样的
No. That's not true.
我一直诱惑他
I kept pushing it.
诱惑他跟我在一起
Pushing him to be with me.
证明他更喜欢我
To prove that he liked me more.
然后我和他独处
So he got me alone, and...
他做了男人总想做的事
he did what men always try to do.
你想知道件事吗
You wanna know something?
我不恨他们
I don't hate 'em...
男人
Men.
我恨女人
I hate women.
其他女生
Other girls.
我不知道
I don't know...
为什么
why.
我就是一直如此
I just always have.
就
It's...
这个东西
It's just this thing,
存在于我体内
living inside of me.
这个冲动
This urge.
现在发生了这事
Now this has happened.
都是我的错
It's my fault.
别这么说
Don't say that.
他攻击了你 对吗
He attacked you, didn't he?
对吗
Didn't he?
-嗯 -那这才是事实
- Yeah. - Then that's what happened.
我跟你说了盯着他
I told you to watch him.
抱歉
Sorry.
各位 你们觉得怎么样
Hey, guys. What do you think?
看
Look.
是帽子吗
Is that a hat?
是的 你喜欢吗
Yeah. You like it?
喜欢 帽子可太棒了
Yeah, that's great.
这里的阳光特别猛烈
The sun's bad out here.
你想来一顶吗
You want one?
嗯 我要一顶
Yeah, I'll take one.
我拿一支长矛跟你换
I'll trade you for one of those spears.
-你还好吗 -挺好的
- How you doing? - I'm fine.
但我不确定大家都该备战
Not so sure everybody should be preparing for war, though.
我只是把我的刀磨锋利
I'm just sharpening my blade.
是啊
Sure.
我问你个问题
Let me ask you something.
你...
You, um...
你今天想到悬崖上去吗
You want to go up to the cliffs today?
-就想看看上面有什么 -那很危险
- Just want to see what's up there. - It's dangerous.
所以呢
And?
为什么要去
For what?
去察看一下四周
To look around.
数数到底有几座山
Count exactly how many hills there are.
或许爬上其中一个山坡 看看能否发现什么
Maybe climb up one of them. See if I can spot anything.
怎么 难道你今天还有其他事要忙吗
What? Got something else to do today?
你说话得友善一点 别老带刺
You need to work on your nice side.
拜托啦
Pretty please?
我能得到什么好处
What do I get out of the deal?
我的笑容
My smile.
我只有这个了
It's all I got.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
你的笑容很甜美
You got a nice smile.
全凭一股冲劲儿 对吧
It's a rush, isn't it?
-一口气爬到这里 都没跌倒 -是啊
- Making it up here and not falling. - Yeah.
那部分感觉很棒
That part feels great.
我们到底在哪
Where the fuck are we?
你不是想今天就爬到山顶吧
You're not trying to do the mountains today, are you?
是又何妨 我都爬了一半了
I might as well. I'm halfway there.
不 你顶多只走了四分之一的路
No, you're a quarter of the way at most.
你没法赶在天黑前上到山顶并返回的
You'll never make it up and back by dark.
-我会尽力试试 -别...
- Well, I'm gonna try. - Hey, don't--
别碰我
Don't touch me!
对不起
I'm-- I'm sorry.
-没关系 我只是... -不 是我不对
- It's fine. I'm just-- - No, it's my fault.
我只是想保护你...
I was just trying to keep you...
算了 你想做什么就去做吧
You know what? You do what you need to do.
-谢谢 -不过如果是我
- Thanks. - But if it was me,
我会准备好再上山 带上...
I'd come back up here with some...
你能信任的人
Whoever you can trust.
早点出发 以便能及时赶回来
And get an early start so you're back in time.
-什么意思 -赶在天黑之前
- What do you mean? - Before night.
理智的人都会这么做
That's what a sane person would do.
好主意
Good idea.
看来今天的任务完成了
I guess our day is done.
泰勒
Taylor!
你抓到一条鱼
You caught a fish!
你欠我一顶帽子
You owe me a hat!
天呐
Oh, my God!
天呐 太棒了
Oh, my God! That's amazing!
这是我们来时的路吗
Is this the way we came?
应该是
Seems right.
我们就一直走吗
So we just keep going?
不会吧
You gotta be kidding me.
这栋楼怎么会在这
What is this thing doing here?
不知道
No idea.
是以前的度假村之类的
It's an old resort of some kind.
酒店
Hotel.
在这荒郊野外的地方
In the middle of fucking nowhere.
为什么建在这里
Why, though?
这问题问得好
That's a good question.
-或许我们可以住在这 -我也是这么想的
- Maybe we can live here. - I was thinking the same thing.
不知道这里有没有淡水
Wonder if there's any water.
那就是你的答案
Well, that answers that.
好好休息
Just rest.
发生了什么事
What happened?
是这样的
Well...
你把我推给鲨鱼
uh, you pushed me in front of a shark.
不过我决定原谅你
剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表