剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表
never even knew I wanted to win.
但我们得活下来 伙计
But we gotta survive, dude.
我们该怎么办
Come on, what do we do?
找到切斯
Find Chase.
喂 是我 好吗
Hey, it's me! All right?
-我一直在找你 -为什么
- I've been looking for you. - Why?
我来的路上听到了邦妮和克莱德说话
I overheard Bonnie and Clyde on my way here,
我觉得我终于
and I think I'm finally
开始明白这个地方的规则了
beginning to understand the rules of this place.
跟我走吧 我找到了一些东西
Come with me, I found something.
我觉得这是我以前住的地方
I think this is where I lived.
而这个
And this...
一定是你的母亲
That must be your mother.
看上去很熟悉是吗
Does it look familiar?
对
Yeah.
我觉得是 我一点一点地回想起来了
I mean, I think so. It's coming back to me in bits and pieces.
有没有什么让你觉得熟悉的
Does anything look familiar to you?
-我吗 -对
- To me? - Yeah.
确实有 但我也不知道
Actually, yeah, but I don't know
是否只是因为这是真实世界
if that's just 'cause it's the real world.
肮脏的公路 农场 看上去像是沙漠
Dirt roads, a ranch. Looks like a desert.
这是得克萨斯州
This is Texas.
我好像知道这里是得克萨斯州
I feel like I know this is Texas.
我甚至不知道有这么个地方 直到我看到这个
I didn't even know that place existed until I saw this was--
这是得克萨斯州 你知道吧
This is Texas, you know?
对 我也一样
Yeah. Same for me.
真是奇怪 可能只是因为我们在看着这个
This is weird. Maybe it's just because we're looking at these,
而我自从来到这里就没见过任何照片
and I haven't seen any pictures since I got here,
但我觉得我记得这些
but I feel like I can remember this.
比如 我记得这条路
Like, I remember that this road,
它就在照片的边缘这里向右转了
it curves right beyond the edge of this picture
然后路的左侧有一个小谷仓
And then there's a small barn on the left-hand side.
对 还有个小牧场
Yeah. And a little pasture.
我还找到了这个
I also found this.
我记得这个
I remember this.
我记得那天
I remember the...
早上
the morning,
很早的时候
real early,
看着外面的农场
looking out at the fields and...
觉得很幸福 你知道吧
and, uh, feeling happy, you know?
心满意足
Content.
对 我也是
Yeah, me too.
你好 泰勒
Hello, Taylor.
不是吧
No.
-恭喜你 你找到了二岛 -等等
- Congratulations, you found Two-Land. - Wait.
真的吗 这是好事吗
Really? Is that a good thing?
你们谁见到我们中的一个 从来都不是好事
It's never good for one of you guys to see one of us.
基本上意味着你就要死了
It pretty much always means you're about to die.
听着 我可以解释
Look, I can explain!
我告诉过你们不要擅自离开这个岛屿
I told you not to leave the island of your own accord,
但是你不听
and you did.
我太绝望了
I was desperate! Just--
我可以 跟你们的经理谈谈吗
Can I, like, talk to your manager?
亲爱的 这里不是丝芙兰[化妆品连锁店]
This isn't a Sephora, sweetheart.
你有过一个
You had this one chance
走上正轨的机会 但你错过了
to get on the right path, but you missed it.
但今天我记起了我的罪行
But today I remembered my crime.
我本来不想杀害任何人
I didn't want to kill anybody.
那个人不知道从哪儿冒出来的
That other guy just came out of nowhere,
但他其实是我的男朋友
and it was actually my boyfriend, who...
都是别人的错 是吧
It's always someone else's fault, huh?
不是 不是
No! No!
随便吧
Whatever!
我很高兴我找到了二号♥岛
I'm glad I found II-Land,
或者叫二岛 不管它是什么玩意儿
or Two-Land, or whatever the fuck it is...
因为不管是谁住在这里
because whoever lives here...
显然都比你们更善良
is obviously nicer than you.
你知道吗 你登陆的这个岛 二岛
You know, this island you landed on, Two-Land?
岛上只有一个居民
There's only one resident of this island.
什么
What?
他是食人族
He's a cannibal.
你说什么 食人族
What do you mean, a cannibal?
不过 如果你想在他面前试试你的运气
But, hey, if you wanna take your chances with him,
随便你吧 或者随便他吧
be my guest, or be his guest.
但是 如果你真的留下来
But, if you do stay,
你还要知道一件事
there is one thing you should know.
这个岛上没有鸡
There aren't any chickens on this island.
鸡汤
鸡汤
不要 不要
No, no, no, no.
剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表