剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表
Excuse me, y'all. I got to take this. It's the governor.
我们休息半小时吧
Why don't we break for about a half hour?
我让州长冷静下来后我们再继续
We'll resume once I've calmed our governor down.
你们都知道 她因为这个丑闻而感到很不安
As you all know, she's very upset about all this scandal.
州长
Governor.
有时他说半小时
Sometimes when he says a half an hour,
实际上会不止
it ends up being a little longer,
所以她想让你回房♥间休息
so she wanted to give you the room just to rest.
谢谢 我也累了
Well, thank you. Yeah, I am tired.
她在准备释放你的文件
She's putting in your paperwork for processing a release.
今天之内你就能重获自♥由♥
You'll be freed by the end of today.
谢谢
Thank you.
你想干什么
What do you want?
关于你丈夫 交易取消
About your husband, that deal is off.
我记得我不跟你这样的人♥渣♥做交易
I remembered I don't make deals with scum like you.
别来烦我 我会应付怀斯医生
Just leave me alone. I'll deal with that with Dr. Wyss.
你们关系变得亲近了吗 成闺蜜了
Oh, y'all are getting real close, huh? Couple of gal pals.
她在干什么
What is she doing?
这么爱反抗 这是为了你的安全 傻姑娘
So resistant, when it's just for your own safety. Silly girl.
-离我远点 你个虐待狂 -有什么遗言吗 切斯
- Get away from me, you sadistic fuck. - Any last words, Chase?
救命 有人能听到吗
Help! Can anybody hear me?!
这是隔音房♥间
I'm afraid these are soundproof rooms.
-救命 -来吧
- Help me! - Let's do this thing.
你不能杀我
No, you can't kill me.
我当然可以
'Course I can.
他们会查到你头上的 你脱不了干系
They'll trace it back to you. You'll never get away with this.
你想象不到我能逃脱什么样的罪名
You'd be surprised what I can get away with.
动手吧 我受够等待了
Do it. I'm tired of waiting.
威尔斯典狱长 终于抓到你现行了
Warden Wells, finally caught in the act.
我忘了跟你说
Did I forget to tell you
这房♥间有监控吗
we have this room under video surveillance?
警卫 逮捕他
Guards, arrest him.
我的手下不会逮捕我的 做梦吧
My boys aren't gonna arrest me, honey. Dream on.
我们走 典狱长
Let's go, Warden.
-你逗我吧 -还有她
- You gotta be kidding me. - Her, too.
收缴那个注射器 立刻送去分♥析♥成分
Seize that syringe and have its contents analyzed immediately.
你相信这些恶妇吗
You believe these harpies?
这两个撒谎精不会知道真♥相♥ 如果
These two lying bitches wouldn't know the truth if...
-如果 如果 -如果什么
- if... if... - If what?
说出来
Go ahead, finish it.
肯定是什么精彩台词
I'm sure it's a great line.
这简直是胡闹 我什么都没做
This is bullshit. I didn't do anything.
我只是这个州里
I'm just the last person in this whole fucking state
最后一个相信罪犯就是罪犯的人
who believes criminals are criminals,
他们应该受到惩罚
and they need to be punished!
关于这点我们看法是一致的 典狱长
I think you'll find we share some common ground on that, Warden.
是啊 你现在觉得她是大英雄了
Oh, yeah. You think she's a big hero now,
等你知道全部后就不会这么觉得了
but you won't think so when you know the whole thing!
放开我
Get off me!
他什么意思
What does that mean?
他是个混♥蛋♥
He's a prick.
就这个意思
That's what that means.
当然 他叫我别跟任何人说
And of course, he told me not to tell anyone.
但我现在说了
But here I am.
我们发现注射器里的物质是致命的
And we did discover that the substance in the syringe was lethal.
-叫护士戈丁过来 -已经叫过了
- So get Nurse Golding up here. - We did.
她说她是奉命行事
She said she was just following your orders.
你被调查的原因是
You're being investigated for the murders
发生在模拟中的杀人案件
that took place within the simulation.
以及在岛上安置食人者
And the attempted murder of Taylor
企图谋杀泰勒
by placing a cannibal on the island.
那根本不该有食人者的
There was never supposed to be a cannibal!
食人者很棒
Cannibal was fucking great!
你这是在承认你所有的不法行为
Sounds to me like you're admitting to all of this wrongdoing,
以及误导得克萨斯州的
and also to misleading the justice system
司法体系
of the great state of Texas.
我就是得克萨斯州司法体系的象征
I am the justice system of the great state of Texas!
不 你是罪犯
No, sir. You're a criminal.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你口气像是我前妻
Ah, you're riding my ass. You sound like my ex-wife!
你们这些贱♥人♥口气都像是我前妻
All you bitches sound like my ex-wife!
我很庆幸我从没和你结果婚
Gratefully, I've never been married to you.
她还没跟你说 对吗
Oh, she didn't tell you yet, did she?
老好人怀斯医生
Good old Doc Wyss,
自视清高 胆子又小的婊♥子♥
such a fucking self-righteous, milquetoast bitch!
他们等的越久你情况会越糟
It's gonna be worse for you the longer they wait.
-我不知道你在说什么 -你当然不知道了
- I don't know what you're talking about. - Oh, I know you don't.
别起来
Don't get up.
我自己出去 谢谢
I'll show myself out. Thank you.
谢谢 一群贱♥货♥
Thank you. Bitches!
你可以在这里换衣
So, you can go ahead and get changed in here.
此外 还有两百块现金和一张大巴车票
Plus, you get $200 cash and a bus ticket.
如果你能找到大巴的话
If you can find a bus.
谢谢
Thanks.
怀斯医生
Dr. Wyss.
我们就快准备好了
We're almost ready.
典狱长说我不知道真♥相♥
What was the warden talking about
他在说什么
when he said that I didn't know the truth?
他是什么意思
What did he mean by that?
你能告诉我吗
Will you just tell me?
可以 是时候了
Yes. It's time.
是时候干什么
Time for what?
我们到了
We've reached that stage
可以完全"切断"你的阶段
where it makes sense to fully disconnect you.
切断我
Disconnect me?
你眼前的一切都是真实的
Everything you see in front of you is real.
一切 除了一样事物
Everything, except one thing.
除了你
Except for you.
我不明白
I don't understand.
转过去
Turn around.
不会痛的
This won't hurt.
什么情况 那是谁
What's going on? Who is that?
是你 亲爱的
It's you, my dear.
什么
What?
你在上岛前在监狱里关了25年
You were in prison for 25 years before you were on the island.
25年
Twenty-five years?
你的记忆还没有恢复 但是之后会的
Your memory hasn't come back yet, but it will.
可我的手还是
But my hands are still...
对我来说不是
Not to me.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我的天
Oh, my God.
-你看我的时候 你看到的是她 -对
- When you look at me, you see her? - Yes.
这样的情况会在你脑中持续大约一小时
It'll be like this for about an hour in your mind,
来来回♥回♥反射
reverberating back and forth
你实际的样子和化身的样子
between what you actually look like and the avatar.
什么叫"化身"
What do you mean, "Avatar"?
你以你犯下罪行的年龄去了岛上
You go on to the island at the age that you commit the crime.
这
It's...
这是我们模拟的方式
It's just the way we worked out the simulation.
为什么你等了这么久才告诉我
Why have you waited so long to tell me this?
回答我
Answer me!
抱歉 加布丽埃拉
I'm sorry, Gabriela.
我也想把那些年还给你
I'd give anything to give you those years back,
但我不行 没人可以
but I can't. No one can.
库珀
Cooper?
我丈夫
And my husband?
他现在跟我一样大妈
Is he the same age as me now?
那为什么他在分离舱里年轻那么多
Then why did I see him in the pod younger?
那些是化身
Those were the avatars.
别再用这词了
Stop saying that word!
-他是真的 他对我是真的 -我知道
- He was real. He was real to me. - I know.
他在哪 我想见我丈夫
剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表