剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表
好像我们注定在一起似的
Like we're meant to be together.
你在照片里
You're in the pictures,
你在我记忆里
and you're in my memories,
而现在你在这儿
and now you're here.
我怎么知道这不是游戏的又一个把戏
How do I know this isn't just the game playing another trick?
你无法知道
No.
我怎么知道你不是我想象出来的
How do I know that I'm not just imagining you?
因为我是真的
Because I'm real.
我就在这儿
I'm right here.
你能告诉我你记得的一切吗
Will you tell me everything that you remember?
肯定是这边
It must be this way.
他们说有瀑布 我们经过了瀑布 对吗
They said there were waterfalls. We passed the waterfalls, right?
我们得下水 游泳
We'll have to get into the water and swim around.
过来 手给我
Come here, give me your hand.
肯定有别的路
There must be another way.
握着我的手
Here, take my hand.
看着我 看着我
Hey, hey, hey. Hey, look at me. Look at me.
你没事的
You're okay.
-对不起 -没事的
- Sorry. - It's okay.
我在石头上滑倒了
I slipped on the rocks.
就好像我在这座岛上不受点伤
Just seems I can't do anything
就什么事都做不了一样
on this island without getting hurt.
抱歉
Ooh, sorry.
没事的 只是皮外伤
It's okay, it's just a surface wound.
不必担心 你没事的
You don't need to worry. You're fine.
-知道吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你有止痛药什么的吗
D'you have any painkillers or anything?
这点小划伤不需要止痛药
You don't need painkillers for a little cut.
好吧
Okay.
你觉得我就是个需要照顾的宝宝 对吧
Guess you think I'm a real baby, huh?
止痛药是给真正遭受疼痛的人用的
Painkillers are for people who are in actual pain.
给你缠上这个
Put some of this tape on it.
多谢
Thanks.
布莱尔
Hey, uh, Blair?
怎么了
Yeah?
我眼睛里好像进沙子了
I think I got some sand in my eyes.
天啊 你也需要止痛药了吗
Oh, God. Do you need painkillers too?
让我看看
Let me see.
头往后仰
Put your head back.
-我刚刚看见你在和梅森讲话 -是啊
- I saw you, uh, talking to Mason just now. - Yeah.
-头往后仰 -他扮演受害者博取同情
- Head back. - He plays the victim.
这是 这是他的策略
It's... It's a strategy.
不 他刚刚把腿给划伤了
No, he just cut his leg.
他让我很不爽 你知道吗
He's just getting under my skin, you know?
你和我 我们要成为这座岛上的国王和女王 记得吗
You and me, we're gonna be king and queen of this island, remember?
天哪
Oh, God.
我们能创造一个完全符合我们理想的社会
We're gonna create a society exactly as we want it.
只要我们能不让他碍事
As long as we don't let him get in the way.
什么 谁 梅森吗
What? Who, Mason?
宝贝
Baby...
你看不见人邪恶的那面是因为你太善良了
You don't see the bad in people 'cause you're so good.
太善良了
So good.
你眼睛里什么都没有
There's nothing in your eye.
布莱尔 你觉得我的求婚是在开玩笑吗
Blair, did you think I was kidding when I proposed to you?
多诺万 不
Donovan, no.
我爱你
I love you.
停下
Stop.
我不需要止痛药了
No painkillers for me!
我就是个需要照顾的大宝宝
I'm just a big baby anyway.
把手放在头上
Put your hands on your head!
把武器放下
Put your weapon down!
马上照做
Do it now!
-梅森 我能跟你谈谈吗 -什么
- Mason, can I talk to you? - What?
我觉得多诺万对我
I kinda think that Donovan
可能有点着迷了
might be a little bit obsessed with me.
是啊 的确是这样
Oh, yeah, he is.
而且他认为我们之间
And he seems to think there's something going on
有火花
between the two of us.
你和我
You and me?
只是 你能保证
Just... Could you just make sure
不让我和他单独相处吗
that you don't leave him with me?
别让我们俩单独待着 能做到吗
Don't leave us alone, okay?
我真的感觉
I get a really...
他给我一种变♥态♥的感觉
I get a really creepy vibe.
我不确定
I don't know.
拜托了
Please?
我该走了 我不想让他看见我俩说话
I should go. I don't want him to see us talking.
可以
Yeah.
我能做到
Yeah.
也许我 也许我能做到
Maybe I-- Maybe I could.
小兔子给了他女朋友什么样的戒指
What kind of ring did the rabbit give his girlfriend?
二十四根胡萝卜
Twenty-four carrots.
多酷啊 这个地方不需要计划生育
How dope is it that we don't need any birth control in here?
我也不会得到你的任何精♥子♥
I can't catch anything from you either.
别这么无礼
Don't be rude.
在我男朋友看来
As far as my boyfriend's concerned,
这甚至都不能算是出轨
it's not even cheating.
-科技改变生活 -是啊
- Technology, ain't it grand? - Hm.
但说实话 这一对看起来像是在交朋友
Honestly, though, it looks like these two are making friends.
如果这群人互相之间都成为朋友了呢
What if they all make friends?
不可能的
Not gonna happen.
他们聚在一起
They get together,
积聚的怨愤就会爆发
tempers start to flare.
他们开始争吵
They start fighting.
我赌15分钟内 他们中就会有人死掉
I give it 15 minutes before one of 'em's dead.
是的 有人会杀掉某个人
Yeah. Someone kills someone,
然后我们就能一次解决四个人
and then we'll be able to take out four of 'em at once.
对
Exactly.
下一个你想搞谁
Which one do you wanna fuck with next?
这两个怎么样
How 'bout these two?
J
J!
怎么了
What?
执法官不太对劲
Something's up with the marshals.
为此我花了2万块
I paid $20,000 out of pocket for this.
也许你需要更多的时间
Well, maybe just a little more time.
谁会雇这样的我
Who's gonna hire me looking like this?
脸烂成这样的我
With my face fucked up like this?
谁会雇这样的我
Who's gonna hire me like this, huh?
退伍军人医院
现在不要想这些 好吗
Don't think about that right now, okay?
看着我
Hey, look at me.
我想要你看着我 好吗
I want you to look at me. Okay?
我们就待在农场
We'll stay on the ranch.
那个农场挣不到钱的
We're not making any money on that ranch.
无所谓 好吗
That doesn't matter. Okay?
只要你我在一起
As long as you and I are together.
我想和你一起待在农场
I want to be on the ranch with you.
我会问问我妈
I'll ask my mom.
她会延长租期的
She'll extend the lease.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
我们会过上我们的梦想生活的
We're gonna have that life we dreamed about.
你... 你不是真的
You-- You're not real.
你不是真的 你不是真的
You're not real. You're not real.
那你就开心了 是吗
You would love that, wouldn't you?
我不是真的
That I weren't real?
你不是真的
You're not real.
你不是真的
You're not real.
你不是真的
You're not real.
怎么了
Whoa! What happened?
什么
剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表