剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表
if you can prove that you was working for someone.
是 我们明白
Yes, we understand.
如果是受人指使 我们的刑罚就可以减轻吗
Our sentences would get reduced if we were working for someone?
没错
Well, yes.
而且如果你们供出的人份量够重
And-- and if you gave up someone powerful enough,
你们可能完全不用坐牢
you could avoid going to jail altogether.
大胆地说
Speaking candidly,
这个房♥间里没有录音机
and without a recorder in this room,
如果你们的证言能为这个部门带来真正的清洗
we may be equipped to compensate you in some small way
我们可能会在某些方面补偿你们
if your testimony leads to a true cleaning up of this department.
没有 我们没有受他人指使
No, we weren't working for anybody.
我们只是
We were just...
我们只是自己犯了错
Our mistakes were our own.
真是令人失望
That's disappointing.
是啊 对不起
Yeah. Sorry.
像我们这样的低级执法官
Must be a real bitch for you
居然也有了自己的想法
when two lowly marshals, like ourselves,
对你来说很难以置信吧
start having original ideas.
开始记录
Let the record show
这是加布丽埃拉·切斯女士的
that this is part one of an exit analysis
出狱评估的第一个环节
of Ms. Gabriela Chase,
曾是位于得克萨斯州希奇科克郊外
previously death row prisoner 1347996
罗克兰山州立监狱的
of the state penitentiary at Rockland Hills,
1347996号♥死囚犯
which is located outside Hitchcock, Texas.
本次会议将进行录音
This meeting will be recorded
录音将作为公共记录保存60天 从今天起算
and become a matter of public record as of 60 days from today.
切斯女士
Ms. Chase,
你能否告诉我们 你在模拟情境中
can you please tell us the first thing
记得的第一件事是什么
you remember from the simulation?
KC抽刀捅我
KC pulled a knife on me,
我把武器抢下来了
and I disarmed her.
没错
That's right.
那是你在那里做出的第一个选择
That's the first choice you made in there.
我们就是这么看的 选择
I mean, that's how we think of it. Choices.
就像是一个互动的故事树
A bit like an interactive story tree,
每一个选择都会决定下一步挑战是什么
where each choice determines the next challenge...
直到你通关 或者死亡
until either you pass, or you die.
我们都对你的第一个选择印象深刻
And we were all very impressed with the first choice of yours.
真的吗
Really?
我上次来这里时 似乎不是这么一回事
Didn't seem that way from the last time that I was here.
你们对我糟糕得很
Kinda treated me like shit.
加布丽埃拉 一般来说 这个会议是要
Normally, Gabriela, this meeting would be about
对你的经历进行盘问
debriefing you on your experiences,
但是因为大部分过程都被监控拍下来了
but since most of them have been surveilled,
而且我们现在是特殊情况 你是无辜的
and since we're in the unusual situation of you being innocent,
所以我们想转变一下谈话的方向
we'd like to turn the tables on that.
你有没有问题
Is there anything
想要问我们呢
you'd like to ask us?
什么意思
What do you mean?
比如说
Well, for instance...
如果我是你
if I were you,
我要问的第一个问题就是
the first question I would ask is
为什么在一个为服刑的暴♥力♥罪犯
what on earth was a handgun doing
提供治疗模拟情境的岛屿上
on an island meant to be a rehabilitation simulation
会有手♥枪♥呢
for convicted, violent criminals?
那把手♥枪♥有什么用呢
What was that gun doing there?
我是说 我找到它时
I mean, when I found it,
我以为自己解开了谜底还是怎么样
I thought I solved the puzzle or something,
但它只是带来了更多问题
but it just created more problems.
没错 我们表示歉意
Yes, it did. We apologize.
那是一个错误
That was a mistake.
这个错误
A mistake that...
不是陪审团里任何一个人的责任
no one on this jury is responsible for,
所以与其窝里斗
so rather than infighting--
希望把对操纵项目负有责任的人
It's not infighting to want the person
揪出来并加以惩罚
responsible for manipulating the program
算不上是窝里斗
to be named and punished.
那把手♥枪♥是通过黑代码放进去的
That handgun was put there by the hacked code
这个代码也让雌雄大盗
that allowed Bonnie and Clyde
能够在岛上到处转悠却不被发现
to traipse around the island undetected.
很好
Great.
所以那把枪根本就不应该出现在那里
So, the gun wasn't even supposed to be there.
你能想明白39步代表着什么吗
Were you able to figure out what 39 steps was?
别问她这个 她是无辜的
Don't ask her that. She's innocent.
我一直认为这是个晦涩难懂的线索
I always thought it was an esoteric clue,
我想知道设计潜意识
so I'm curious whether the programming concept
提醒他们真实生活的概念
of subliminally reminding them
是否对他们有任何影响
of their real lives has any effect.
我只能问她 所以
She's the only person I could possibly ask, so...
能问吗
do you mind?
继续
Proceed.
我知道39步
Well, I knew that 39 steps
是背后有设计的证据 但
were proof that there was a design at work, but...
这也算是发现
So that's something.
那个数字对我倒是没什么意义
Well, the number really never meant anything to me.
你想知道是什么吗
Do you want to know what it was?
是从监区尽头
It's the number of steps...
和电椅之家你的步数
from the end of the cell block... to the electric chair.
你逗我吗
Are you kidding?
死囚犯就该被用来做实验吗
Death row inmates were just great people to run experiments on?
是自♥由♥放养的吗
What? Was it the free-range and all that?
这太虐待狂了吧
It's pretty fucking sadistic.
不不不
No. No. No, no, no, no.
我们从始至终的目标都是
Our goal, throughout, has always been
给囚犯救赎自己的机会
to give prisoners an opportunity to redeem themselves.
同时被鲨鱼吃掉吗
While getting eaten by a shark?
我问你们个事好了
You know what, let me ask you something.
这个模拟之后的计划是什么
What is the plan for the simulation later on?
就是离开这个试点项目后
You know, once you're out of this pilot program that you're in?
-一旦上市后 -你在暗示什么
- Once it's out on the open market? - What are you implying?
没人会花这么多钱
No one puts this much money into something
就为了救赎死囚犯
just to redeem death row prisoners.
-肯定有别的目的 -没错 亲爱的
- There has to be another goal. - Exactly, my dear.
这个实验背后暗藏着腐♥败♥
There is corruption behind the scenes of this experiment.
我们是学者
We are academics,
我们不是生意人
we are not businesspeople.
我们对收益没兴趣 我们感兴趣的是概念
We're not interested in profit. We're interested in ideas.
狗屁
Bullshit.
她说得对 人人都对收益感兴趣
The girl is right. Everyone's interested in profit.
秩序 典狱长
Order! Order! Warden,
我知道你在这儿很有趣
I understand that you're a very colorful character around here,
不过拜托
but please,
-看在老天的份上 -典狱长说得有道理
- for heaven's sake-- - The warden has a point.
至少是有收益的
With the profit, at least.
为什么邦妮和克莱德就为了好玩
Why would Bonnie and Clyde ever want to fuck with an experiment
会想破坏这项目
just for fun?
你歪曲了事实
It is indeed a travesty that...
这种腐♥败♥
this kind of corruption
渗入了我们的执法官
has infiltrated the ranks of our marshals.
或者有人给了他们钱
Or maybe someone's paying them.
在模拟中 我记得库珀曾跟我说过
You know, in the simulation, I remember Cooper told me
他在林子里无意中听到邦妮和克莱德说话
that he overheard Bonnie and Clyde talking once in the jungle.
他们说他们只能杀
And they said that they were only allowed to kill people
杀了别人的人
who had killed someone else.
如果他们没为人卖♥♥命
So, if they weren't working for someone,
那是谁跟他们说该说什么不该说什么
who's telling them what they're allowed and not allowed to do or say?
我懂你意思 但是没有
I see what you're saying, but, no,
这是个项目
it's a program.
制定了规则
It makes the rules.
他跟我说他们在说他们的老板
Well, he told me they were talking about a boss that they had.
不好意思 我得接下电♥话♥ 是州长打来的
剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表