剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表
但别担心 因为你会如愿以偿离婚的
But don't you worry, 'cause you gonna get your divorce.
是的 你会的
Oh, yes, you will.
但我不是你要摆脱的唯一的东西
But I'm not the only thing you're gonna get rid of.
因为你永永远远...
'Cause you ain't never... ever, ever
都不能再见到你的儿子们了
gonna see your sons again,
听到了吗
you hear me?
你在干什么
What's up with you?
孩子们呢
Where are the boys?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
不不不不不 你在干什么 操
No, no, no, no, no! What are you doing?! The fuck?!
我弄到食物了
I got us some food.
你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
不好
No.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我的儿子们...
My boys...
-没事的 -我不能
- Hey, it's okay. - I can't...
-天 -没事的
- Oh, God! - Hey, it's okay.
我明白 不管怎么样 没事的
Hey, I see you. Whatever it is, it's okay.
-天啊 -没事的
- Oh, God! - It's okay.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
不 有事 有事
No, it's not. It's not okay.
-没事的 -不 有事的
- Hey. - It's not-- It's not okay.
什么有事
What's not okay?
什么有事
What's not okay?
-呼吸 -我没事 不 不 不
- Breathe. - I'm fine. No, no, no.
你吓到我了
You're scaring me.
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
你听到了吗
Do you hear that?
听到什么
Hear what?
不 不
No, no.
不 我的天啊
No! Oh, my God!
-不不不不不 -冷静点 冷静点 KC
- No, no, no, no, no! - Hey! Hey, hey, hey! KC!
KC 那里什么都没有
KC, there's nothing out there.
看着我 看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me. Look at me.
我看到你了
I see you.
那里什么都没有
There is nothing there.
那里什么都没有
There's nothing out there.
好吗
Okay?
呼吸
Breathe.
呼吸
Breathe.
呼吸
Breathe.
没事的
It's okay.
我刚刚想起了我的生活
I just remembered my life.
鸡汤
这个地方太棒了
This place is fucking awesome.
我们可以在这里过得很幸福
We could have a really great life here
如果大家不再想着离开这里 而是开始新生活的话
if people stopped worrying about getting off and started living.
你这么觉得
You think so?
你不是吗
Do you not?
是的 很美
Yeah, it's beautiful.
这里是举♥行♥婚礼的完美之地
It's the perfect place for a wedding.
天 婚礼
Gosh, weddings.
我忘了婚礼
I forgot about weddings.
我想婚礼总会比葬礼
I guess it would be nice to have a wedding,
要好一些
rather than another funeral.
我们可以脚踩沙子 面朝大海
We could exchange vows with our feet in the sand,
交换誓言
staring out at the ocean.
多浪漫啊
How romantic is that?
等等
Wait.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
等等 你是说我们
Wait, you mean us?
我们能谈谈吗
Hey, can we talk?
-不能 现在不是时候 -至少让我把花送你
- No, now's not a good time. - Can I at least give you my flowers?
不 我说了 我结婚了
No, like I said, I'm married.
它们和你一样美
They're almost as pretty as you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你现在真美
You look so pretty in this light right now.
-我的天 -你好啊
- Oh, God. - Hey there.
你在这里干什么 这是女厕所
What are you doing in here? This is the women's restroom.
你真的伤害到我的感情了
You really hurt my feelings.
你甚至都不应该
Look, you're not even supposed to
再出现在这栋楼里了 好吗
be in this building anymore, 'kay?
我在垃圾桶里看到了这个
I found these in the trash.
你跟人力资源部说你害怕我
You told HR you were afraid of me?
-你真的害怕我吗 -不
- Are you really scared of me? - No.
听我说
Look,
我从没诱惑过你
I have never led you on.
我甚至都没和你说过话
I've never even spoken to you.
这真的伤到我的感情了
It really hurts my feelings...
天 你现在是认真的吗
Oh, my gosh. Are you serious right now?
当你假装害怕我的时候
...when you pretend to be afraid of me.
我从没...
Look, I-- I never even--
你为什么就不能和我幸福地在一起呢
Why won't you just be happy with me, huh?
为什么要弄得如此艰难呢
Why are you making this so hard, huh?
起来
Get up.
-你愿意嫁给我吗 -多诺万 我叫你起来
- Will you marry me? - Donovan, I said get up.
信♥号♥♥枪可以用
Flare gun works.
我去弄点柴火
I'm gonna get some firewood.
你为什么要开枪 太愚蠢了
Why the fuck did you fire that flare gun? That's dumb.
我们只有一颗信♥号♥♥弹
We've only got one flare.
对不起
Sorry!
就是觉得你这里有点紧急情况
Just feels like a little bit of an emergency with you here.
我不好
I'm no good.
我能看出来
Well, I can see how it happened.
怎么看出来的
How's that?
你被困住了
You were trapped.
你吓坏了
You freaked out.
在我看来你已经被惩罚 憎恨得够多了
And it seems to me you've been punished and hated enough.
你不需要我也那么做
You don't need me to do that, too.
你这么好 怎么会到这里的
You're so good. How'd you end up here?
克里斯 克里斯 你在吗
Chris! Chris, are you here, man?
兄弟 我们完了
Dude, we fucked up, man!
我们完了 天啊 我检查 又检查
We fucked up, man! I did a scan, I double scanned,
我检查了
I scanned!
管道里有人
There were people at the pipelines.
有... 操 有一整队人
They were just-- Fuck! There was, like, a whole crew of 'em.
有八个还是什么的
Like eight of them just on some kind of,
像是工程观光
like, an engineering fucking tour.
他妈的工程观光 兄弟
And engi-fuckin'-eering tour, dude!
不 我们杀了八个人 天啊
Oh, no! We killed, like, eight fucking people, man.
上 上
Go! Go!
-操 -上
- Oh, fuck! - Move!
八个人
Fucking eight people!
八个人啊
Fuckin' eight people!
操
Oh, fuck!
是 我们抓到他们了
Yeah, we got 'em!
不重要了 不是吗
Doesn't matter, does it?
我不知道我是个好人
I don't know I'm good.
我知道我杀了人
I know I've killed people.
但我知道...
But I do know...
如果我们继续消沉下去 憎恨自己
if we keep sinking down into the dirt and hating ourselves,
我们哪也去不了
we're not going anywhere.
至少我们拥有彼此
Least we have each other.
很好 那我们怎么做
Great. So what do we do?
那些人 他们称这为游戏
Those guys, they call this a game.
我并不觉得是游戏
Don't feel like a game to me.
我也不觉得
Doesn't feel like a game to me either.
我们得赢
We gotta win.
我讨厌赢家 从没当过赢家
I hate winners. Never been a winner.
我的一生都在赢家之后
Been so far behind 'em all my life,
从不知道我想要赢
剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表