剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表
找到回去的路
很好
Yeah.
太好了
Fuck yeah.
惊恐岛
第一季 第二集
终于决定重返活人的行列了吗
Finally decided to rejoin the living, huh?
我决定我需要烤火取暖
I decided I needed some warmth from the fire.
除此之外没想太多
Haven't really thought much past that.
知道了
Got it.
我问你只是想知道你那些
I was just asking to see if you're done
荒唐行为结束了吗 仅此而已
with your antics for now, that's all.
我荒唐
My antics?
知道吗
You know what?
如果没人在乎我们在这里的原因
If no one gives a damn why we're here
或现在的情况 我又何必在乎
or what the hell's going on, then why should I?
你去游泳了吗
You go swimming?
是的 那又如何
Yeah. So what?
你需要什么吗
You need something?
早餐
Breakfast.
我已经打电♥话♥点了餐 但还没送来
I mean, I called down and placed an order. It hasn't arrived yet.
应该很快就到了
I mean, it should be here in a couple of minutes.
很好 叫他们快点 我很饿
Great. Tell 'em to hurry up. I'm starving.
真是胡扯
That's some bullshit.
不好意思 你也点了餐吗
Sorry, d'you order something too?
-算了 当我没说 -不
- You know what? Just forget it. - No.
你说胡扯 那我们就来胡扯一番
You said bullshit. So bullshit.
不如你给我们省点时间
Why don't you save us some time
直接告诉我 你今天又有什么不爽吧
and tell me what's up your ass again today?
就是...
You know, it's just--
我很难想象你这辈子有挨过饿
It's pretty hard for me to imagine you ever starving in your life.
一次都没有吧
I mean, ever.
我是个身材苗条的白人女孩
I'm a skinny-ass white girl.
不代表我不喜欢吃东西
Doesn't mean I don't like to eat.
只是我的观察所得 别放在心上
It's just an observation. Don't worry about it.
你想在其他人醒来之前 去找些食物吗
You wanna go gather some food before the others wake up?
嗯 我很快就需要进食了
Yeah, I'm gonna need something pretty soon.
好 我们走吧
Yep. Let's go.
行
Sure.
别像我一样
Don't fall for the old,
上了"那边有个瀑布"那个套路的当
"Hey, there's a waterfall over there" trick, like I did.
不如你把木柴加进火堆吧
Why don't you put the logs on the fire
在我们回来前别让火熄灭
and keep it going until we get back?
酒精
硫酸吗♥啡♥
史上最粗糙的厕纸
Worst toilet paper ever.
你昨晚是在其它地方睡的觉吗
Hey, did you sleep somewhere else last night?
对 就在海滩另一边
Yeah, just down the beach.
昨晚饱受沙蚤折磨
I was fighting sand fleas.
明白了
Gotcha.
对了 那些食物还有剩吗
Hey, is there any more of that food left?
没了 不过他们去找了
No, uh... but they went out to go get some.
谁
Who?
-那个红发妞 -KC吗
- That redhead chick. - Kc?
对 还有那个强♥奸♥男
Yeah, and the rapist guy.
叫布罗迪还是什么的
Brody or whatever.
好吧
Okay.
再往前一点就到了
Just a little further.
你还好吗
How you doing back there?
-还行 -是吗
- All right. - Yeah?
-小心点 -谢谢
- Be careful. - Thank you.
等我们到了那里
When we get there, uh...
就能跳进池子里凉快一下
we can jump in the water and cool off.
我不喜欢有水的地方
I don't like the water.
你不会游泳吗
You can't swim?
我会 只是不喜欢
I can. Just don't like to.
你怎么会知道这种事
How do you know something like that?
我们完全想不起有关自己的事
We can't even remember anything about ourselves.
我就是能感觉到
Can just feel it.
你下去游吧 我就看着
You go ahead. I'll watch.
-库珀 -叫我吗
- Cooper. - Me?
这是你的名字 不是吗
That's your name, right?
对 那个标签上是这么说的
Oh, yeah. According to that tag.
你这么匆忙赶着去哪呢
Where are you off to in such a hurry?
我跟梅森打算设置一些捕猎陷阱
Been talking to Mason about designing some hunting traps.
我吃腻了椰子和莓果
I'm getting tired of coconuts and berries.
你现在有空吗
You got a sec?
-你挺沉默寡言的 -是吗
- You're pretty quiet. - Am I?
至少到目前为止都是
So far, at least.
-只是在消化这一切 -是吗
- Just taking it all in. - Yeah?
-等待时机突袭吗 -不是的
- Waiting to pounce? - It's not like that.
我有话要说时才会开口
I only speak when I have something to say.
你昨天可没少说话
You had a lot to say yesterday.
我不认为他在乎我们的生存
I don't think he cares at all about our survival.
他只在乎权力
It's about power for him.
你不想要权力吗
You don't want any?
我想活下去
I want to live.
不管用什么方式
Whatever way I have to.
另外 我也不喜欢那家伙的长相
Also, I kinda hate that guy's face.
你没一拳揍他脸上真是表现出极大的克制了
Well, you showed excellent restraint in not punching it.
谢谢 有人注意到了真好
Thank you. Glad someone noticed.
那是什么
What's that?
我沿途捡到的东西
Just something I picked up along the way.
在枯岛上吗
On a desert island?
正确说法是"荒岛" 而不是枯...
It's deserted island. Not desert--
别想转移话题 那个背包你从哪弄来的
Nice distraction. Where'd you get that backpack from?
-你保证不会告诉其他人 -我不会说的
- Promise you won't tell the others? - I won't.
-你保证吗 -我保证
- Promise? - I promise.
-你发誓 -我发誓 不会
- Cross your heart? - Cross my heart, sure.
我是偶然发现这些东西的 这个很有意思
I just came across these things. Found this pretty interesting.
还有其它几样东西
And a couple other things.
你觉得这有什么含义
What do you think it means?
我哪知道
Fuck if I know.
你想要一张吗
Do you want a piece?
又是39
It's 39 again.
这不是巧合
It's not a coincidence.
库珀
Cooper!
库珀 快点 走了
Hey, Cooper! Come on, let's go.
我该走了 不过...
I should go, but...
你是对的
you're right.
暂时别告诉其他人
Keep this stuff to yourself for now.
看来得爬上去才能摘到剩余的果子
I guess we're gonna have to climb up to get the rest of them.
应该不会太难
Shouldn't be too hard.
早知道带切斯的刀来
I should've got Chase's knife.
那样会简单得多
Would've made things a lot easier.
刀根本不是她的
Not even hers.
她只是拿去了
She just took it.
-我知道 -这是不对的
- I know. - It's not right.
是啊
Yeah.
我们回去后得再召开一次会议
We need to have another meeting when we get back.
把那一项加进清单里
We'll add that to the list.
你们俩
What happened
之前外出时
with the two of you...
发生了什么
out there?
说实话
Honestly?
没什么
Nothing.
没什么吗
Nothin'?
没什么
Nothin'.
什么都没发生吗
Nothin', nothin', nothin'?
我是说
I mean...
有那么一会儿
There was a moment,
我们聊到在这里生活
We talked about living here, and...
我们甚至还接吻了 但是
I mean, we even kissed for a moment, but,
-那只是... -像这样吗
剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表