剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表
- Eggs! - No, enough!
-没有鸡蛋 周末才吃 -鸡蛋
- No eggs. We have them on the weekends. - Eggs!
不行
No!
-我不想吃麦片 -你必须吃
- I don't want cereal. - Yes, you will have cereal.
听话 先生
Excuse me, mister.
亲爱的 我喂你吃东西呢
Come on, honey. I'm trying to feed you.
又要吃麦片吗
Oh, man, that shit cereal again?
-可里面有虫 -没有虫
- But there's bugs in there. - There are no bugs.
你给我们做点鸡蛋吧 亲爱的
How 'bout you make us some eggs, babe?
工作日吃麦片
We have cereal on weekdays.
你不知道我们的预算吗
Seen the new budget we're on?
拜托 快吃了
Hey, come on, guys. Eat this up.
帽子不错 小子 想戴上吗
Nice hat, little man! You want to put that on?
不 瑞克 吃早餐的时候不能戴
No, Rick. Not at the breakfast table.
我们谈过的
We talked about that.
-谁想喝牛奶 -我不想
- Okay, who wants milk? - Not me.
去煎蛋吧
Go get 'em scrambled.
不喝牛奶
No milk.
吃玉米和果糖
How am I supposed to have enough energy
我哪来能量
to make it through the day on...
挺过一天啊
corn and fruck-tose?
什么是果糖
What the fruck is fruck-tose?
别这样
Hey, don't-- don't do that.
-什么是果糖 -好了
- What the fruck is fruck-tose, Mom? - Okay.
鸡蛋 鸡蛋 鸡蛋
Eggs! Eggs! Eggs!
-鸡蛋 -够了
- Eggs! -Hey, come on. Stop it.
别闹
Stop! No. Hey!
鸡蛋 鸡蛋 鸡蛋
Eggs! Eggs! Eggs! Eggs! Eggs! Eggs! Eggs!
够了
Hey! Enough! No!
住手 别闹
Knock it off! No more!
够了 我真的受够了
Enough. I've had enough.
我们只是在玩
We're just playin'.
他们很饿 他们还在生长♥期♥ 不是吗
And they're hungry. We're growing boys, right?
-我们需要摄入蛋白质 -嗯
- We need protein. - Yeah, well,
如果你想去工作 我们就有鸡蛋吃了
if you want to get a job, we can have eggs.
不准在我的儿子面前
Hey, you don't talk about me
说我失业了
being out of work in front of my sons.
可以做到吧
Can you do that for me?
难道你想让他们觉得自己父亲是个废物
You want 'em to think that their daddy's a loser?
-是这样吗 -不是
- Do you? - No.
我从没在他们面前揭你的短 对吧
I don't talk about your shortcomings in front of them, do I?
不是吗
Do I?
你当然有
You sure do.
你当然有
You sure do.
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing.
你有话想说 就说吧
You got something to say to me, say it.
你做得很好 亲爱的 你整理得差不多了
You're doing great, sweetie. You almost fixed it.
我摔了一跤 行吗 这也有错吗
I tripped, all right? That a crime?
你摔到眼睛了
You fell on your eye?
你还好吗
Hey, you all right?
之前看到你在停车场摔了一跤
Saw you take a fall in the parking lot.
我确实摔了一跤
I did trip, you know.
只是
It was just a, uh...
是在另一个停车场
different parking lot.
我最近也遇到了同样的问题
You know, I've been having the same problem lately.
这边的停车场很危险
Parking lots around here are dangerous.
谢谢
Thank you.
她们只是在嫉妒
They're just jealous.
即使有黑眼圈你的光芒也比她们耀眼
You outshine 'em even with a shiner.
这才叫独创
Now, that's original.
我总喜欢追求坏男孩
I always go for the bad guys.
你不是坏男孩 对吗
You're not a bad guy, are you?
当然不是
Not a chance.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
你想要那个抹了番茄酱的汉堡吗
You want a little burger with that ketchup right there?
嗨 已婚女 我得比预想中先走 来芝加哥见我
你还好吧
You okay?
挺好的 怎么了
Yeah, I'm fine. Why?
没什么 只是你看上去
Nothing, you just seem...
-我不知道 -什么
- I don't know. - What?
怎么了
What?
我看上去怎么了
I seem what?
别看着我
Stop looking at me.
在一个三亿人口的国家
In a country of three hundred million,
在一个有六十多亿人的星球上
in a planet of more than six billion people,
财富集中在少数亿万富翁手中
a concentration of wealth lies in the hands of a few billionaires
这些人乐于看戏 为了利益杀害我们
who are happy to sit back and kill us for profit.
为了利益而杀害我们
Kill us for profit!
我们尽职尽责 把瓶罐放进正确的垃圾箱
We dutifully put our bottles and cans in the right dumpsters
吃着素食来减少甲烷气体的排放
and eat vegan to keep down on methane gas.
但是即使殖民地的人们意识到
But as the colonists realized
1773年英国对波士顿的统治
about the British Crown in 1773 in Boston,
压♥迫♥者也不会停止压♥迫♥
oppressors don't stop oppressing
除非开始触及他们的底线
unless it starts to hurt their bottom line!
是的 直到触及他们的底线
Yeah. Until it hurts their bottom line.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我觉得不错
I think it's great, man.
炸了这条管道 人们就会明白我们是来真的
If we blow up this pipeline, people will see we mean business.
你拿来了吗
Do you have it?
改变的最佳方法是自我牺牲
The truest path to change is self-sacrifice.
没错
Fine.
保重
Take care of yourself.
-不用担心 -我没有 我只是
- I really wouldn't worry. - I'm not. It's just--
如果监视组的人有注意的话
If the surveillance teams were paying attention,
他们早就阻止我们了
they would've stopped us a long time ago.
但那么说出来
Still, it was a little reckless saying
还是有点鲁莽
all of that out in the open.
严格地说 陪审员注视着一切
Technically, the jurors watch everything.
在我看来 如果我们做了那事
The way I see it, if they didn't intervene
他们都不插手的话 肯定是去吃午饭了
after what we just did, they're totally out to lunch.
-是啊 -还有 我的意思是
- Yeah. - Plus, I mean,
现在他们都已经习惯了失败
they're used to failure by now.
只要你肯定就算我们被抓老板也会保我们的话
If you're sure the big boss has our backs if we do get caught.
亲爱的 我们是来这里杀掉搞砸的人的
Honey, we're in here to kill people who fuck up,
那是我们的工作
and that's what we're doing.
我们是是在为大老板干活
We're doing a little work for the big guy on the side.
那些看监控的人也就挣着最低工资吧
Those boys on the monitor are making, what, minimum wage?
如果我们脱离剧本一点的话
You think they're really gonna notice
你觉得他们真的会注意到吗
if we go off-script a bit?
我们伪装得很好
Our cover is rock-solid.
我不爱你
I don't love you.
你上这个男人了吗
Did you fuck this man?
你听到我说的了吗
Did you hear me?
我不爱你 瑞克
I don't love you, Rick.
我不爱你
I don't love you.
所以你的确上了他
So you did fuck him.
问题就在这
You know, that's the thing.
你只关心...
That's all you care about...
是否有一个人 胜过你
is if some guy... is more than you,
比你爱得热烈
loves harder than you,
或者比你更好
or is better than you.
你想知道吗
You want to know something?
那很好回答 因为所有男人都比你好
That's an easy one 'cause every man's better than you.
好
Okay.
现在 你听我说 否则我就把你送进医院
Now, you listen to me, or I'll put you in the hospital,
听到了吗
you hear me?
你不是我妻子
You ain't my wife.
你只是一个我不再上了的破鞋
You're just a whore that I don't want to fuck anymore.
也就是说你连垃圾都不如
That means you're less than trash.
你听懂了吗
You hear me?
剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表