剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表
或许我们该
Maybe we should, uh...
找淡水和避身之处
find some fresh water and shelter.
好的
Yeah, let's do that.
那个
You know, actually,
我受不了那女的了
I don't think I can deal with that other chick again.
我先回去找其他人了 好热
I'mma head back, hang with the others. It's too hot for me.
好主意
Yeah, that's a good idea.
我以前是雄鹰童子军 实话
Eagle Scout. Can't lie.
谢谢你没让我这么做
Yeah, well, thanks for not making me do the same.
-你想去哪 -去那边吧
- Where do you want to go? - Let's go that way.
我意思是
All I'm saying...
我们不确定是不是外星人把我们送到这来
is we don't know that aliens didn't drop us here
收割我们的器官
just to harvest our organs.
这算一种理论
Well, that's one theory.
有人有肉眼可见的伤口后疼痛吗
Does anyone have any visible injuries or pain?
-没有 -好 那就不是因创伤造成的失忆
- No. - Okay, so it's not trauma-based amnesia.
KC
Hey, KC,
要过来和我们坐吗
you want to sit with us?
我在这儿就好 谢谢
I'm fine here, thanks.
有人记得任何事吗
Does anyone remember anything?
我隐约记得我讨厌乐观主义者
I vaguely remember having a strong dislike for optimists.
要不我说一个词
How about I say a word,
你们说你们脑子里最先浮现出的东西
and then you all say the first thing that comes to mind?
也许这会给我们线索
Maybe that'll reveal something.
好
Okay.
食物
Food.
蔬菜
Vegetable.
最终饿死
Eventual starvation.
三明治
Sandwiches.
家
Home.
房♥子
House.
被困
Stranded.
三明治
Sandwiches.
工作
Jobs.
上班
Work.
恶心
Ew.
妈妈呢
What about "Mother"?
-爸爸 -孩子
- Father. - Children.
显然我叫海顿
My name's apparently Hayden.
显然我叫梅森
Apparently, my name is Mason.
两个强过一个
Two are stronger than one.
你为什么要提食物 我饿死了
Come on! Why'd you start with food? I'm starving.
我们去那边砸开一些椰子
Let's just crack open some coconuts over there.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
你怎么看这些人
What do you think about all those people?
老实说 挺俗的
Honestly, kind of basic.
什么意思
What do you mean?
互相打量
Hmm, checking each other out,
想根据性吸引力交友
trying to mate based on sexual attraction.
而我
And me,
一个理智者 静静地审视他们
an intellectual, silently judging them.
你说话挺有意思的
You kinda say things funny.
你好像什么都不说
You kinda don't say anything at all.
没事
It's okay.
有了
Yeah. Here we go.
燃起来了
That's it.
救命
我们最好别在太阳下待太久
We should be careful about spending too much time in the sun.
谢了 老妈
Thanks, Mom.
黑素瘤可不是闹着玩的
Melanoma is a serious thing.
你挡住我的光线了
You're blocking my light.
我要去帮他们
I'm gonna go help them.
好啊 亲爱的
Okay, sweetie.
我们醒来后我一架飞机都没看到
I haven't seen a single plane since we woke up here,
-祝你好运 -怎么
- so good luck with that. - What?
我们不该尝试吗
We shouldn't try?
我只想在剩下的日子里
I just wanna spend the rest of my days
安静地待在这座孤岛上
on this deserted island in peace,
如果你不介意的话
if you don't mind.
随你
You do that.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
其他人呢
Where are the others?
在某处互相调情吧 谁管呢
Flirting with each other somewhere. Who cares?
想去游泳呢
You wanna go swimming?
不
Nope.
你当然不想了
Of course you don't.
别自怨自艾了
Enough with the moping.
-我们去游泳 -我没有自怨自艾 我在美黑
- Let's go swimming. - I'm not moping, I'm tanning.
滚
Cease and desist!
我是来帮你们的
Come to help you guys.
-我能做些什么 -看看谁回来了
- What can I do? - Look who's back.
废柴们 我们去游泳
Come on, you losers! Let's go swimming!
来吧
Come on!
有什么问题呢
What's the problem?
我们现在身处天堂 好好享受吧
We're in paradise. Let's live a little.
你不会游泳吗
You don't swim?
我会游泳
She swims.
我们该去游吗
Should we?
反正现在很热
You know what? It's hot.
当心了 我来抓你了
Watch out, I'm gonna get you!
我还是留在这里完成这个吧
I'm gonna stay here and finish this, I think.
我不知道我会不会游泳
I don't know if I can swim.
好吧
Okay.
玩得开心
Have fun.
快来啊
Come on!
《神秘岛》
我扶着你
Give me your hand.
至少现在我们有淡水了
Well, at least now we have some fresh water.
-没错 还有食物 -太棒了
- Yeah, and food. - Perfect.
-如有必要 我们能在这里生活 -没错
- We could probably live here if we had to. - Yeah, we could.
或许我们不该告诉其他人
Maybe we shouldn't tell the others about this.
你是认真的吗
Are you kidding or what?
我觉得暂时就当成我俩的小秘密吧
I just think it should be our little secret for now.
-是吗 是这样吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? Is that right? - Yeah.
为什么呢
And why is that?
因为英雄所见略同
You know, great minds and all that.
再说了 不知道会发生什么
Plus, you never know.
好吧 我明白了
Okay, I see.
适者生存 优胜劣汰那一套 是吧
So it's the whole survival of the fittest kinda thing, huh?
你身材确实挺健美的
Well, I mean, you are pretty fit.
谢谢夸奖 你也是
Thank you. So are you.
-你真这么想吗 -是的
- You think? - Yeah.
好了 亲爱的
All right, darling.
今天先亲热到这儿吧
That's enough for one day.
来嘛
Come on.
别这样 我说了不要
Come on! Hey! I said no.
我叫你住手
I said stop!
放开我
Let go of me!
我只是闹着玩而已
I was just playing around.
-别闹了 -干嘛啦
- Stop it! - Geez! What?
快来啊 一起来嘛
Come on, guys! Come on!
大家一起来
Guys, come on!
不 这一点都不好玩
No. Not funny!
太舒服了
This is great!
感觉太棒了
This is awesome!
-鲨鱼 有鲨鱼 -什么
- Shark! Shark! - What?
-什么 -有鲨鱼
- What? - Shark!
-布莱尔 -糟了
- Blair! - Oh, shit!
-什么 大家快上岸 -救命 来人啊
- What? Guys, get out! - Help! Somebody, help! Help!
-布莱尔 -他...他到哪去了
- Blair! - Where'd he-- Where?
救命
Help!
剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表