剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表
这太疯狂了吧 所有这一切
This is crazy, right? All this?
我不知道 我有不好的预感
I don't know. I have a bad feeling about this.
我想静静
I need a minute.
拜托
Please...
求求你了
I beg you.
我日
Oh, fuck.
见鬼
Holy shit!
能听到吗
Can you hear me?
救救我
Help me.
-我的天啊 -救救我
- Oh, my God. - Help me.
救我
Help.
救我
Help.
放心
Okay.
能听见吗
Can you hear me? Hey.
保持清醒 好吗
Stay with us, okay?
是多诺万
It's Donovan!
多诺万 能听到我说话吗
Donovan, can you hear me?
-我去 不是真的吧 -保持清醒好吗
- Shit! That's unreal! - Stay with us, all right?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
-他还活着吗 -是的
- Is he alive? - Yeah.
他刚刚抓我了 拜托 能听见吗
He just grabbed me. Come on. Can you hear me?
鲨鱼把他撕咬得很惨
The shark tore him up good.
我们需要急救箱
Okay, we need to get the first aid kit.
现在需要有人去
Somebody needs to go now--
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
里面可能只有蜘蛛侠创可贴
It probably has Spider-Man Band-Aids.
什么用也没有
That's not gonna do anything.
我帮你处理这条腿
Here, I'll help you with his leg.
我去拿急救箱
I'll get the kit.
-戴上止血带 -我来帮你
- Put on a tourniquet. - Let me help you.
不就是他把你推到鲨鱼前的吗
Isn't that the guy that pushed you in front of the shark?
-不重要了 -好吧
- Doesn't matter. - Okay.
我们该做什么 我不知道要做什么
What do we do? I don't know what to do.
我们需要现在把他抬回去
We need to get him back right now. Okay?
我需要大家把手放到他身下
So I need everybody to get underneath him.
拜托 有人能
Please, someone else can--
泰勒 能请你到这边来吗
Taylor, can you come over here, please?
我们要回到火边 这样他就能保持体温了
It's gonna back to the fire so he can stay warm.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
听我口令什么时候举起他
Okay, so I'm gonna tell you when to lift him.
-我们得减少伤口的血液流失 -好的
- We need to keep the wound raised. - Okay.
好 一
Okay, one...
二 把他慢慢地轻轻地抬起来 好吗
Two... Lift him really, really slowly and steadily, okay?
然后 三
And... three!
好的
Okay.
没事的 没事的 不是很远
It's okay. It's okay. It's not long now.
加油伙计们 加把劲
Come on. Guys, fucking move it!
我是来道歉的
I came to apologize.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
具体为什么道歉呢
For what, exactly?
为你攻击我还是之后的撒谎
For what you did or lying about it?
你知道的 那是
Well, you know, it was...
就是笼统的道歉
more of a general type of thing.
我是说 这不重要 但是大家会
I mean, it doesn't matter, but people are gonna...
在一切变好之前
Things are gonna get a lot worse out here
这里的情况只会越变越糟
before they get any better.
你很聪明 我知道你也看得出来
You're smart, I know you can see that.
我们甚至不知道这是什么情况
We don't even know what's going on.
我们完全不知道我们为什么会在这里醒来
We don't have a clue how we woke up here.
我只是觉得人们需要
I just think that people need to...
在一切变得太迟之前能互相扶持
end up on the right side with each other before it's too late.
起码在事态恶化 分崩离析之前
Before things start to go down or fall apart.
我懂了
I see.
听着 我就想说这么多
Look, that's all I wanted to say.
所以 你是想让我忘记
So, you just want me to forget the fact
你扑到我身上
that you just jumped on me,
把我摁倒 发生的那一切吗
held me down, and all that?
为什么 因为我的情况会变得更糟吗
Why? Because it's-- it's gonna get worse for me?
我的情况能有多糟
How much worse for me is it gonna get?
我只是很好奇
I'm just curious.
听着
Look...
其他人 他们
the rest of them, they, uh...
他们想召开一个会议
they wanna have a meeting.
所以我跟他们说我会来通知你
So I told them that I'd come over here and tell you.
我希望你能加入我们
I hope you can join us.
-也许吧 -但愿如此 我需要你的票
- We'll see. - I hope so. I could use your vote.
我的票
My vote?
我有几个主意 就这样
Yeah, I got a couple ideas. That's all. Um...
我肯定在某个时候
I'm sure the folks are gonna wanna
大家会想以投票来决定要做什么
put things to a vote at some point.
别期望太高
Don't hold your breath.
你知道吗 我并不需要你
You know, I don't need you.
你知道的吧 我刚才只是想表示友好
You know that, right? I was just being nice.
他们都有点担心 那个
And they're also kinda worried about that, um...
没错 那把斧头和那把刀
yeah, that hatchet and knife.
你为什么不告诉他们我带着这些
Why don't you tell them that I'm holding it
是为了防止你再强♥奸♥我 混♥蛋♥
just in case you try to rape me again, you fucker?
我只是个送信的
I'm just the messenger.
而我们都知道他的结局会如何 不是吗
And we all know what happens to him, don't we?
顺便说一句
Oh, and by the way,
我那时没想强♥奸♥你
I wasn't trying to rape you.
不是吗 真的
You weren't? Really?
在这种鬼地方不存在这样的事
There's no such thing like that in a place like this.
只有做♥爱♥和不做♥爱♥
There's just sex and no sex.
我们没有做♥爱♥
We didn't have any sex.
我就这个意思
That's all I'm saying.
我知道这是一步险棋 但值得一试
I know it's a risk, but I think it's a risk worth taking.
尤其我们现在有一个伤员
Especially because we got someone who's injured.
我不认为我们应该转移他
I don't think we should move him.
抱歉我来晚了
Sorry I'm late.
我本来不确定应不应该来
Didn't know whether I should be here or not,
但是我想到
but then I figured, hey,
我只有你们了
you guys are all that I have,
所以 让会议开始吧
so, let this big council meeting begin.
我很高兴你能加入
I'm glad you could join.
我们在这里
We're here.
起因和方式未知 但这是现实
We don't know why and we don't know how, but it's real.
我们会被晒伤或被海里的玩意弄死
We can get sunburned or killed by shit in the water.
我们会受饥渴折磨
And we're gonna get hungry and thirsty.
我提议大家投票来决定我们是否应该
All I'm proposing is that we all take a vote
从海滩迁移到近内陆
to move off the beach to a little spot inland,
那里有淡水
where we have fresh water,
避身之处 比这里更安全
shelter, and we're protected.
就这样
That's all.
也是一个没人找得到我们的地方
And where no one knows where we're at.
反正也没人知道
Nobody knows anyway.
没有人会来
Nobody's coming.
面对现实吧 我们在这里只能靠自己
Face facts. We're out here on our own.
他不能保证
He doesn't know that.
我们得怀有希望 不是吗
We have to have hope, right?
我们待在海滩上会死的
We're gonna die out here,
没有避身之处 门户大开
without any shelter, out in the open.
恶劣的气候 野兽侵袭 病菌感染
Weather, animals, infection.
这么说吧 我向你们保证
I'll tell you what, I promise you this,
这个岛带给我们的困难远没有结束
we haven't seen half the shit this island's gonna throw at us.
这是事实 我们要做好准备
That's a fact. We have to be ready.
没错
Yeah, we do.
但是留在海滩上
But on the beach.
我们得让火不熄灭
We need to keep this fire going,
轮流搜寻食物和水
take turns searching for food, getting water,
剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表