剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表
如果你不拿着长矛晃来晃去的话也许我会的
Yeah, maybe I might if you stop waving the spear around.
我没有挥舞 我只是握在手里
I'm not waving it, I'm holding it.
-万一她 -没事的 她还在喘气
- What if she's-- - It's okay, she's still breathing.
你为什么需要武器 她被绑着呢
Why do you even need a weapon? She's tied up.
-以防万一 -这样太吓人了
- I'm staying alert. - It's threatening.
拜托
Please?
-你满意了 -谢谢你
- Satisfied? - Thank you.
听着 我们不能
Look, we can't--
我不懂为什么要这样做 我们不该这么做的
I don't know why we did this. We shouldn't.
-切斯 我是布莱尔 能听见吗 -放松
- Chase, it's Blair. Can you hear me? - Hey, hey, relax.
她就躺在那里 没人知道她是否还活着
She's just lying down there and nobody knows if she's even alive!
住手伙计 深呼吸 住手好吗
Hey! Stop, man! Breathe! Stop, stop! Okay?
如果我们没控制住她 她就杀人了
If we didn't subdue her, she would've killed somebody.
她脑震荡很严重
She's pretty concussed.
你是说十分钟前吗
Did you say ten minutes ago?
我晕过去的时间肯定比十分钟长
I was gone way longer than that.
惊恐岛
第一季 第四集
等等 等等 你一直说这事发生了
Wait, wait, wait. You keep saying this thing happened,
但它实际上没有发生
but it didn't actually happen,
因为你一直都躺在那里
'cause you've been lying right there the whole time.
听着 我无法解释这其中的逻辑
Look, I can't explain the logistics of it,
但我刚刚对你们说过的事确实发生了
but what I just told you did happen.
我就在那里
I was there!
你把她打得太狠了
You hit her too hard.
太用力了 一个人死了
Too hard? A man's dead.
没错 这个该死的家伙袭击了我们
Yeah. The fucking guy who attacked us!
所以你就能杀了他
That mean you get to kill him?
不 不是我杀的他
No. I did not kill him!
但这不代表他不该死
But it doesn't mean that he didn't deserve it.
好 这不重要 起码现在不重要
Okay, it doesn't matter. Not right now.
你的头脑非常混乱 切斯
Your mind is shook up, Chase,
而且你出现了幻觉
and you've been hallucinating.
不 我没有出现幻觉
No, I'm not hallucinating.
你的话毫无逻辑
You're not making any sense.
我他妈的没有出现幻觉
I'm not fucking hallucinating!
那里有液体
There was liquid,
是电气水 我们都躺在里面
this electrified water, and we were all lying in it!
这是一个实验 一切都是
It's an experiment, all of it!
你们为什么拿着我的东西
Why do you have all my stuff?
只是暂时替你保管
Just holding on to them for you.
这不是你的东西
It's not your stuff.
这是属于大家的
It's everybody's stuff.
你知道吗 这不重要
You know what? It doesn't matter.
这只是个模拟场景
This is just a simulation.
这片海滩
This beach,
这座岛
this island.
所有的一切就说得通了
That's how all of this makes sense.
我是说 我们为什么都穿着同样的衣服
I mean, why are we all wearing the same thing?
听着 这感觉上像是真的
Look, it feels real,
但它不是
but it's not.
只有自己是真实的 但我们已身在局中
The only thing that's real is us, and we are in this thing,
现在就在
right now.
-听着 我没有疯 -没人说你疯了
- Look, I'm not crazy! - No one said you're crazy.
顺便说一句 这些评判性的话
Those kinds of judgmental words
现在真的没有什么用
really aren't useful right now, by the way.
你需要休息 你的头被狠狠地撞了一下
You need to rest. You got a nasty bump on your head.
你可能需要吃点东西喝点水
You probably need to eat and drink some water.
-我需要你 -不 我很好
- I need you to-- - No, I'm fine.
拜托了
Please.
你的话毫无逻辑
You're not making sense.
坐下
Sit down.
来这里 靠在这边
Just come and lean back here.
别管我
Just leave me alone.
试着休息一下
Try and rest.
她所说的是
What she's talking about is...
不是说我相信她
not that I believe her,
但在不同的维度里时间的计算的确不一样
but time could work differently in another dimension.
真是胡扯
This is such bullshit.
去他的另一个维度
Fuck another dimension.
我得在一切变得太迟之前让你们明白
I need to make you guys understand before it's too late.
我们都犯过错误
We all did something wrong.
违法的行为
Illegal.
我们在监狱里
We're in jail.
但我们现在也在岛上
But we're also here on this island.
这是一个机会
It's a chance for us to...
不要再犯我们曾经犯过的错误
not repeat the same mistakes that we did before.
设法找到救赎
To find redemption, somehow,
这样我们才能获得改造重新做人
so we can all be rehabilitated.
我是说 标牌就是这个意思
I mean, look, I think that's what the sign was about.
找到回去的路
"Find your way back."
那不只是现实中的旅程
That this isn't just a physical journey,
也许还是心灵上的
but that maybe it's also something inwards.
我有个问题 你知道自己在说什么吗
I have a question. Can you hear yourself right now?
这是他们告诉我的
They told me this!
-典狱长亲口告诉我的 -典狱长 就是
- And the warden told me himself. - The warden, that's the
你说的那个牛仔
cowboy guy you were talking about?
对 是他 他说情况会变得更糟
Yes, him, okay? And he said it's gonna get worse.
你有证据吗
You got any proof?
-听着伙计们 听我 -不 我们不听你说
- Look, guys, just listen-- - No. We're not listening!
你听我们说
You listen to us!
你疯了 自从你来到这里
You're insane. You've been scattering
你就一直在疯言疯语
your insanity since you got here.
你为什么不能放过我们呢
Why don't you just leave us alone?
我知道我只是个没有存在感的病号♥
I know I'm just the sick guy in the corner,
但以防你们都忘了 在她开始谈论那些预言之前
but in case you all forgot, this is the girl you thought was nuts
你们就都觉得她疯了 对吗
before she started talking about fucking prophecies, right?
这里没人相信你 好吗
No one here believes you, okay,
所以能不能拜托你把音量放小一点呢
so can you please just keep it down to a medium roar?
老实说 这
I mean, honestly, it's--
我应该早就习惯了你们
I should be used to you guys being
让我失望
a disappointment to me already.
你们能不能给我松绑 开始痛起来了
Can you just please take this off? It's starting to hurt.
我什么都不会做的
I'm not gonna do anything.
就这样吧
You know what, man?
我为什么要在乎
Why should I care?
既然你们都不当回事 我也不管了
If you guys don't give a fuck, fine by me.
你们自己去想办法弄明白 看看会怎么样
You guys go try to figure this out on your own and see how it goes.
对不起
I'm sorry.
请你原谅我
You have to forgive me,
不过你说我们以前见过
but you say we've met before?
你认识我的一个朋友
You knew one of my friends.
没错 你的朋友就是我的朋友
Ah, well, any friend of yours is a friend of mine.
就像人们说的
As they say.
你应该把裤子脱掉
You should take your pants off.
你再也别想伤害别的女人了
You'll never harm a woman again!
巴兰坦教授 肯·威利斯 特德·爱默生
喂 你
Hey. Are you--
你没事吧
Are you okay?
怎么了
What?
你刚才看上去非常沮丧
I mean, you just seem really... upset.
有人被谋杀了 这种事很难接受
Someone was murdered. It's a lot to take in.
对 对 我知道
Yeah, yeah. I know.
你们听着
You know what?
我没碰那个人 这是真的 虽然他的确该死
I did not touch that man! And I mean it. Even if he deserved it.
他背上插了一把猎刀
There was a hunting knife in his back.
好吗 就是你别在腰上的那把
Okay? The same one that you carry on your hip.
-你还想要什么 -我想要更多的证据
- What more do you want? - I want more than that.
我的天哪 别吵了
Jesus Christ! Stop it!
任何人都可能在我睡觉的时候拿走那把刀
Anybody could've taken that knife while I was sleeping!
那又怎么样
So what?
这里还有人有同样充分的理由杀他
剧集 | 惊恐岛 | 导航列表